Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-05-2023, 03:33 PM   #271
Twisted#1

Strip naked, get on your knees and follow along slut. You are this sites free use whore and we will use you as we please then toss you aside like the used trash you are.
Now is this needy whore ready to please?
Say yes out loud slut.
Slap you face slut
Now say it Louder
Slap harder
Be a good dumb slut and use those vocal cords
Say this needy slut is ready to please.
Listen you stupid bimbo I want you to say it loudly, slap that into that empty skull of yours
Say it again and again whore, etch it into that blank mind of yours, punish yourself with a slap for not speaking it loudly enough
I want you to be screaming it, let the world know how much of a needy whore you are.
Scream it till your hoarse and your cheeks are burning

Now this needy little slut will get to serve her one purpose in life. Take your dildo, shove it down your throat, no warmup, a whores throat is expected to be nice and loose, if you gag slap your face till it is burning. A good whore knows how to fulfill their purpose and take cock properly, if you can’t even do that then you are beyond worthless.

Now your throat is going to get a train ran on it. Picture a big strong tough man shoving his cock down your throat, picture all the men behind him that you will serve. You are their cum dump you live to choke on their dicks that is your only purpose in life.

Now start moving the dildo in and out of your throat as roughly and as fast as you can. You are a sex object, a sex object does not need air, they don’t have a gag reflex, they give no resistance as their head is forced down on a cock. You are an object to be used. Fuck your throat so it burns, accept the burning as that is its one purpose, to be used roughly. Slap your face, and tits and ass as you fuck your throat, you are an object, your body parts are toys to be played with your tits and ass toys to be squeezed and slapped, your holes things to use. Continue until your throat can take no more then picture the man cumming deep in your throat, feel the warm cum squirting down it. Then turn to the next man.

Last edited by Twisted#1; 12-05-2023 at 03:36 PM.
Twisted#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 03:37 PM   #272
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted#1 View Post
Strip naked, get on your knees and follow along slut. You are this sites free use whore and we will use you as we please then toss you aside like the used trash you are.
Now is this needy whore ready to please?
Say yes out loud slut.
Slap you face slut
Now say it Louder
Slap harder
Be a good dumb slut and use those vocal cords
Say this needy slut is ready to please.
Listen you stupid bimbo I want you to say it loudly, slap that into that empty skull of yours
Say it again and again whore, etch it into that blank mind of yours, punish yourself with a slap for not speaking it loudly enough
I want you to be screaming it, let the world know how much of a needy whore you are.
Scream it till your hoarse and your cheeks are burning

Now this needy little slut will get to serve her one purpose in life. Take your dildo, shove it down your throat, no warmup, a whores throat is expected to be nice and loose, if you gag slap your face till it is burning. A good whore knows how to fulfill their purpose and take cock properly, if you can’t even do that then you are beyond worthless.

Now your throat is going to get a train ran on it. Picture a big strong tough man shoving his cock down your throat, picture all the men behind him that you will serve. You are their cum dump you live to choke on their dicks that is your only purpose in life.

Now start moving the dildo in and out of your throat as roughly and as fast as you can. You are a sex object, a sex object does not need air, they don’t have a gag reflex, they give no resistance as their head is forced down on a cock. You are an object to be used. Fuck your throat so it burns, accept the burning as that is its one purpose, to be used roughly. Slap your face, and tits and ass as you fuck your throat, you are an object, your body parts are toys to be played with your tits and ass types to be squeezed and slapped, your holes things to use. Continue until your throat can take no more then picture the man cumming deep in your throat, feel the warm cum squirting down it. Then turn to the next man.
Holy fuck thats hot and I love the verbal degradation and just using me like that! lll start this at this very moment!

Tell me "Bend Over" and I will fuck my holes with a toy for 5 minutes.

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD

Tanker1999's Horny Little Slut
Toybox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 03:43 PM   #273
Twisted#1

This slut better remember that it is the public’s toy and that it has no concept of privacy. If it did not start the task in front of an open window or other public setting then it will slap its pussy red before exposing itself properly
Old 12-05-2023, 03:44 PM   #274
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted#1 View Post
This slut better remember that it is the public’s toy and that it has no concept of privacy. If it did not start the task in front of an open window or other public setting then it will slap its pussy red before exposing itself properly
Yes sir. I actually already did strip down and was about to start so Ill smack my pussy before doing the rest. Thank you sir

About Me | My Interests and Limits | Toys | PM Dares | AMA | Verbally Degrade Me

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD

Old 12-05-2023, 04:23 PM   #275
Twisted#1

Alright toy, you are likely done with that now head to a mirror a look at yourself, if you were a good slut and took your cock properly your face will be covered in spit, if you are a bad slut and have a neat face, you will spit into your hand then slap your face with it repeating this until you looked like you finished a proper facefucking session.

Now stare at your worthless reflection like the dumb slut you are and go over in your mind how you can be a better toy for men. Slap a body part each time your mind wanders from anything other than getting used and pleasing men.
Old 12-05-2023, 04:40 PM   #276
Twisted#1

Now that you look and are starting to think more like a slut, let’s train those holes to be more like a sluts holes. I want you to get two dildos. Pick a holes ass or pussy and start working both in. It should be uncountable, a good whore like you will take and enjoy all the cock she is given. Moan at the discomfort of having your holes forced open stretched and slowly work both dildos in picture a couple men tag teaming your pussy or one man amusing himself by fisting you. Continue like a good whore until you see improvement. Then continue with both dildos or one big one. Insert the dildo as deep as you can, twist it, then pull it out. Moan fuck me (daddy/master/etc.) while you do let him know how much of a depraved whore you are and how much you crave having your holes forced open and abused.
Old 02-13-2024, 09:58 PM   #277
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Wow I just realized today that my "Verbal Abuse" thread is 1 year old. So many great names and insults because of this thread. thank you all for adding to it!

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD

Old 04-09-2024, 04:22 PM   #278
Mr. White

This dumb bitch likes to be publicly berrated so I'll give her what her dumb whore brain craves.

You pathetic drooling bimbo fucktoy. If you were Covered in cum and needed a shirt to cover up I'd offer a small ragged washcloth and even that would be worth more than you. You deserve to serve. You owe everyone on getdare constant attention holes and way to entertain our horny desires. Anything more than that you should consider yourself lucky. You aren't fooling anyone. You are a bimbo whore. You belong in a cage waiting for use. You would be better served strapped to a wall as a permanent fixture in someone's house. A cum dumpster for anyone to use at their whim. now shut the fuck up. write, 'I am a cum dumpster.' across your tits and beg for more verbal abuse. After all it's what you deserve.

Newest Thread! https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431436

I am a Dom, who is interested in girls only. Though I do be flattered when dudes hit on me...
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2024, 04:25 PM   #279
Toybox
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
This dumb bitch likes to be publicly berrated so I'll give her what her dumb whore brain craves.

You pathetic drooling bimbo fucktoy. If you were Covered in cum and needed a shirt to cover up I'd offer a small ragged washcloth and even that would be worth more than you. You deserve to serve. You owe everyone on getdare constant attention holes and way to entertain our horny desires. Anything more than that you should consider yourself lucky. You aren't fooling anyone. You are a bimbo whore. You belong in a cage waiting for use. You would be better served strapped to a wall as a permanent fixture in someone's house. A cum dumpster for anyone to use at their whim. now shut the fuck up. write, 'I am a cum dumpster.' across your tits and beg for more verbal abuse. After all it's what you deserve.
I wrote across my tits sir. Im glad they could display my proper role to this site. Please, please PLEASE!! Anyone who sees this, I need to be degraded more. I need to be treated like the dumb cunt I am and have my worthless whore body serve you all!

My udders are 36Ds

Lovense name is ToyboxGD

Advertisements
Kink Talk