Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-12-2011, 05:00 PM   #1
Res Grata

Medal Bronze 1 Lead your pussy into War! (a medium term T&D/Orgasm Control game)

First off: If you lack a pussy, a cock will work, too. I just wanted to keep the title simple

Designing a game with a Tease and Denial or Orgasm Control theme can be tricky: If the rules are too complicated, if too much props are involved or if there are too many minute details that you have to keep track of, it quickly becomes too cumbersome and complex to fully enjoy; but if it's too simple, it often lacks the thrill you're seeking and becomes boring soon, if the outcome is too easily guessed.
Luckily there are already a good number of games in existence that feature the two most important aspects - a simple concept and variable and suspenseful action - that can easily be tweaked to entertain a more twisted and sadistic mind.
War is one of those games.

What you'll need:
  • 1 pack of playing cards
    Preferably a full set of 52 cards plus Jokers
Yes, that's all.

How to play, Part I: Preparations
First of all, seperate the cards by color: Hearts, Spades, Diamonds, Clubs and the two Jokers.
Every color gets its own pile. For the simplest version of this game, you'll only need two piles: Hearts and Spades for example.
One pile will be your own. The other pile will belong to your invisible opponent.
Shuffle the pile of your opponent and keep it face down - you must not look at the order of the cards of your opponent! I mean it, no peeking! But you can look at your own cards all you like.
The piles you don't need go back into the box.

And it should go without saying, but just to make it clear: Once you start playing, you're not allowed to cum anymore unless it happens as a part of the game.

How to play, Part II: The game
The principle is simple. Every time you want to cum you select one of your own cards and put it face up on the table. Then you take the card from the top of your opponent's pile and turn it face up as well: If your card is of higher value, you get to cum. If your opponent's card is of higher value - tough luck, you have to hold your horses.
Afterwards you put the used cards (both) back into the box and keep playing with the remaining cards. If you want to keep track of the cards your opponent already lost, you'll have to remember them - taking notes or checking afterwards is not permitted.

To make things more interesting, you're only allowed to play one round per day. So for example, you get to play out a card once every night - if you win the round, good for you, enjoy yourself! But if you lose, there's no second chance and no easy way out. You'll have to wait a day until the next night before you are allowed to try again.
With one pile from Ace to King, that should give you 13 nights of tantalizing entertainment, never knowing if you'll go to bed happily or aching and frustrated, but - and that's the beauty of the game - you can actually try to improve your chances. You can choose which one of your cards you want to play: A high one, a low one or something in the middle? You will be gambling with your orgasms. Play a high card and get a good chance at cumming - but if you lose, you only made your situation worse: no orgasm and the loss of a card with high value. Play an ace and face a very low card? You get to cum, but wasted your highest card. Play a very low card? Sooner or later you'll have to, but most of the time you'll go to bed horny. It hurts even more if you're beat by another low card, maybe just a single point higher than your own.
There are a lot of strategies you can implement into your game, but whether you just play your cards at random or put a lot of thought into it, there's always a good chance Lady Luck will screw you over and send you to bed without relief!

How to play, Part III: Ties
It's bound to happen at some point. You carefully select a card, just to face a card of the exact same value. A tie occurs.

If you run into that situation, here's what you do: Shuffle your own pile of cards and select one at random: it goes back into the box. Take the next card of your opponent and put it back into the box as well (without looking at it, obviously). That will further customize the game and make guessing which cards your opponent has left and which ones are likely to come up harder, since you don't know which of his cards you randomly removed. If you're lucky, it was a high card; if you're unlucky, it was a very low one. The same is true for your own pile: If you're lucky, you threw out a low card. If you're unlucky, you might've lost your highest card.
After that, play another round as usual. If you want to frustrate yourself even further - wait till the next night.

To up the ante, a tie means double up or nothing. You win the next round, you get to cum twice. You lose, you have to ruin your orgasm and have to wait an additional night, before you are allowed to play again.

How to play, Part III: End of the game
That one should be obvious: Once you've played out all your cards, the game is over. (And you're free to start over again )

With standard rules and playing one round per day, your pile should last you for 13 nights.

If you want to shorten the game, you can either play more often (every evening and every night for example), or you can remove cards from the game to bring down the total number of rounds. If you remove cards, make sure to do so randomly (shuffle the pile, select cards while they're face down and put them away without looking at them), to make the game a little more interesting. Of course you'll see which cards you have left once you start playing, but you'll never know if your opponent lost high or low cards in the process.

If you're looking for a more long-term game, add in the rest of the cards and combine two piles to one (Diamonds + Hearts and Clubs + Spades for example). Then play as usual. With two colors per pile, the game will last you 26 days - plenty of time to become frustrated because you're not in control of your own orgasms anymore.

How to play, Part IV: Edging and ruined orgasms
Edging can easily be incorporated into the game. The simplest form (and I really recommend this) is to get yourself to the edge before you check the value of your opponent's card. You have to be on the edge while you check. If you win, you have to cum instantly - if you can't do that, you lose your permission to orgasm again. And if you lose right away, the frustration will be all the sweeter if you've been right on the brink of orgasm when you realized it.

A different variation is to check the values of the two cards and count the difference. If your card is a ten and your opponent's card is a seven, you have to edge three more times before you are allowed to cum. Or you have to stay on the edge for three minutes before you can cum. Whatever you prefer.
However, if your card is the lower one, you have to do the edges before you are allowed to stop masturbating and can concentrate on simmering in your denial.

You can even combine the two: You lose, you have to do the difference of the values in edges before you may stop. You win, you have to orgasm instantly - if you fail, your punishment is to do the edges and then stop without cumming at all.

If you want to add ruined orgasms to the game, you can use them as a cruel treat you get if you run into a tie - or, if you're feeling especially heartless and devious, force yourself to ruin an orgasm everytime you lose a round (which will happen often enough to make you go crazy, trust me!).
Or... you could count the difference of the cards' values again and make it mandatory to ruin that many orgasms before you are allowed to play another round and have a chance at winning a real orgasm again. But now we're just being brutal...

Jokers and other variations
The Jokers can serve you as a "get out of jail free" card. Add one to your pile if you feel like you deserve at least one instance where your orgasm will be granted (for whatever reason that may be...): Play it out and you definitely get to cum, because there's no card that could possibly beat it.
Add one to the pile of your opponent and connect it to a task/punishment that you'd really hate having to do, to spice up your game a bit more.
If you add one to both piles, special rules apply: Joker versus Joker does not result in a tie, but means that you win (of course you could also revert this rule if you feel like it). If your opponent only has the Joker left and all regular cards have been played out - you're extremly lucky and get away without having to go through the punishment/task.

If you want to vary your chances, you can add more piles to the fun. For example: You get one pile, your opponent gets two (seperate) piles. To win, you now have to beat both cards of your opponent (example: You play out a 10 and draw a 7 from the first pile of your opponent but a King from the second pile, you still lose). If you can only beat one of the cards, the normal "you lost" rules apply. But if both of your opponent's cards are higher than your own one - you have to ruin your orgasm again (or do an extra set of edges, or... whatever you can come up with, you get the idea).

Feedback
If you have any feedback, any ideas for especially clever (or cruel - or preferably both) variations, feel free to post below or drop me a PM
There are literally endless possibilities to refine this game to your likings, but I think the rules described here are a good starting point. If you put together your own set of rules, don't go too easy on yourself: Select them in a manner that will make sure that you'll suffer, because that will make the orgasms much more worthwhile and the game much more interesting.

... and if you happen to be a horny girl who decided to give this game a try, I'd love to hear from your experiences Post below or drop me a PM, if you don't want to discuss it publicly.
(but girls only please - no "hard" feelings guys, but I just don't roll that way)
My dares:If you tried them out and/or want to tell me what you think of them, feel free to drop me a PM. If you're female and would like a similar, more personalized dare/game, feel free to message me as well.
Res Grata is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Res Grata for this post:
Old 09-12-2011, 07:34 PM   #2
aliciabi
Distinguished Member

This is probably the least sexy thread title ever
aliciabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 07:51 PM   #3
Res Grata

I'm open for suggestions - but I still hope you read more than just the title
My dares:If you tried them out and/or want to tell me what you think of them, feel free to drop me a PM. If you're female and would like a similar, more personalized dare/game, feel free to message me as well.
Old 09-12-2011, 08:05 PM   #4
meeacaroline
getDare Sweetheart

Location: That place where that thing happens next to that other place.

It's a really interesting idea, I may end up doing it, the only problem is that with my current roommate it's not dependable for me to have a chance for me to masturbate every day, so I might have like a "bank" or orgasms. If I win and I don't find a chance that day, I'll have a get out of jail free card where, if I lose one day, I can use an orgasm from my bank. I might add a consequence though, like I have to do edges or something like that if I use a saved orgasm when I should have a cumless day.

<3 Don't forget to be awesome.

internet married to G.J. as of 7:08:33 pm EST on May 31st 2011

Feel free to ask questions
meeacaroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 08:25 PM   #5
Res Grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeacaroline View Post
It's a really interesting idea, I may end up doing it, the only problem is that with my current roommate it's not dependable for me to have a chance for me to masturbate every day
The simplest solution to that problem would be if you would only play the game on days where you also have a chance to masturbate (or while you're already masturbating, just to be sure). Technically, all you really need to determine whether you won or lost is that second card. You could just memorize your own choice and keep the second card face down (or in an envelope or something) in/on your nightstand next to your bed - once you're ready to cum, you just look at it and will instantly know whether it will happen or not.

Of course that would draw the game out quite a bit and would mean more orgasmless days in the long run... Makes it sound all the better to me, really I like the thought that you might have to wait for some days to get a chance to masturbate, just to find yourself denied in the end...

Advertisements
Kink Talk