Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-16-2015, 09:14 AM   #1
UnderstandingMaster

Default Dare gone bad truth

We see lots of reports and posts about how dares have gone well and how people have felt.

Has a dare or task ever gone wrong for you? Have you been caught and the response been bad? Have you got in trouble.

Tell us your dare gone wrong truths.
UnderstandingMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 09:30 AM   #2
hornydudefromthere

I once had to jerk off with toothpaste - it felt great, that wasn't it...afterwards I tried to wash it off but it became quite sticky and I couldn't even really scrub it off anymore.
So...after doing my best to get it off for around 15 minutes there was still a bit of toothpaste left.
The next day the entire skin was insanely dry and I couldn't get hard or even jerk off without the foreskin...you know...didn't exactly feel too awesome.

Healed off entirely after around a week and everything was okay - never did it again :P

Likes: Orgasm Control, guided/forced masturbation, cum & spit play, private humiliation, verbal abuse, short term edging
Dislikes: Cum-eating, Anal, ruined orgasms, denial, pain
Limits: Family/friends, scat, public, intense pain, permanent, xdress

My PM dares
hornydudefromthere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 11:52 PM   #3
BLiverpool
Distinguished Member

When I was about 13 I dared myself to stand in an upstairs window naked. I kept doing it longer as it was a rush until a car went past and the people in it stared at me. A huge rush...10 minutes late the door bell rang and it was the police.

They asked if I was home alone as they had reports of a man naked in the window. I had to admit it was me. They came back the next day and told my parents. That was a very bad experience!

KIK: KevJackson1980

Like: being controlled, cum, public
Limits: Anything toilet related, blood, body marks.
BLiverpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 08:21 AM   #4
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default caught

It wasn't really a dare gone bad but it started with me very embarrassed at being caught naked by a friends sister but as the summer holiday progressed it was one of the best summers I had . I lost my virginity and had some of my first exhibitionist experiences was a great summer.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 07:30 PM   #5
WalkingWholockian
getDare Sweetheart

doing a wedgie (or anything) with toothpaste. i tried washing as best i could but that burning wouldnt go away. and with the wedgie, a lot had gotten up my pussy so i couldnt get it all out either and it drove me insane (when im done a dare/playtime, it is done for me so this was an infuriating situation because the burning wouldnt go away no matter what i did)

also had a dare to pee in a wedgie. tried that but got a uti and it was horrible for the next couple days >.<

LIKES LIMITS TOYS SUPPLIES ECT

I DO NOT FACETIME/SKYPE/ETC.!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: WalkingWholockian_official

WalkingWholockian is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk