Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-26-2013, 06:56 AM   #1
DareEngine

Default Amazing Game Dare

Play this game and see how many times you die.

>>The Game<<

This game has 5 levels you've to complete. You've infinite lifes, but if I was you I shouldn’t die many times.

I died 34 times after playing this game circa 5 times a year ago.

How many times did you die?
1-10 Everytime you want or have to cum, you must edge twice or add 2 edges if you already have to edge several times for 7 days.

11-30 Do this dare: >>Click Here<<

31-50 Double the times of every dare or parts of the dare you do for a month. Example: “large object in your ass for 10 minutes” is going to be “large object in your ass for 20 minutes”.

51-80 Do this dare: >>Click Here<<

81-110 If you know someone who you can trust, do this: buy a vibrator who someone can control from a distance without a cable. Put this is your (guys) ass or in your (girls) vagina. Give the remote to someone you can trust and know about this and let him/her control the vibrator for a week. Never remove the vibrator, unless you’ve to poo.
If you don’t know someone who you can trust, do the dare for the ones who died 111-140. Do this dare 3 times in a week.

111-140 Do this dare: >>Click Here<<. Don’t do part 6 and do this dare 4 times in 2 weeks.

141-170 Choose something out of your dislikes and go to this: >>Click Here<<. Search that dislike and do the first two dares you see. Keep searching until you found 2 dares (you don’t like!).

171-200 Do the same as the dare for the ones who died 201+, but the one who controls your outfit can choose out of this lengths of time: 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks or 1 month.

201+ Let someone (your brother, sister, friend, girl/boyfriend, …) control your wardrobe. Be sure only he/she can open your wardrobe and you not, so lock all your clothes behind doors or give them to him/her. So he/she can decide what kind of clothes you wear. He/she can also let you wear clothes that are his/her to spice it up. The one who controls you can also decide for how long he/she can control you. Choose one of these: 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 4 months or 6 months. Warning: Be sure you know him/her well.
Which categories you like.
DareEngine is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DareEngine for this post:
Old 05-28-2013, 03:01 AM   #2
kirrik

Send a message via Yahoo to kirrik

I died 80 times exactly. Now do I have to do the dare for 80 AND the first 3 tasks? Or just the one task for dying 80 times?

My Extensive list of my loves/likes/dislikes/limits/toy list

NO dares that involve my work or during when I work. Hard Limit.

KiK = Girr33
kirrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 03:13 AM   #3
DareEngine

Smile

You must dothe 4th dare (51-80). That's what you must do, but feel free to try other dares of this list. Or just play this game again
Which categories you like.
DareEngine is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, dare, dares, punish