Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-25-2023, 01:54 AM   #1
OhMyGosh

Asterisk Large and protruding inner pussy lips - Humiliation?

I am looking for other users here with large and protruding inner pussy lips like mine and their thoughts and experience regarding this special topic.

Mine have not only been clearly visible since I hit puberty, but they also look kind of meaty and plump in natural state. They are quite elastic as well and can be stretched to even bigger size easily.

I have never really felt ashamed for the way my labia were looking like. I am quite aware of the fact how different they look like compared to most other women. I know that there are many people (even from my surroundings) who would be shocked or some even disgusted if they ever got to see my big lips. But still I would feel confident about them. I love they way they look and feel like and would never want to have smaller ones instead. Also I enjoy involving my protruding lips in several different masturbation techniques (such as pussy pumping), so there's another reason why I enjoy their size. There's just so much possibilities to play with them, much more than if there was just a closed slit between my legs with nothing else visible than my outer labia. And even the men I dated in the past never had any issued with the way my pussy looked like. Some were a bit surprised when we first made out. But all of them were appreciative and seemed to love them.

But although I am feeling fine with my pussy lips and usually feel like a dominant person, there is also this one special kind of submissive fantasy, that is confusing me somehow. Because it feels so out of character for me. I have had variations of this fantasy for many many years. I don't wanna tell you the entire details. But this scenario mainly deals with being „exposed“, so some of my friends, colleagues from work, neighbors and other people would get to see my giant lips. And in this fantasy, they would not react nice at all, but rather start to make fun of them, calling me names or even worse. In this fantasy, I somehow would enjoy being humiliated for my unusual labia. Which feels extraordinarily strange, as I usually don't feel well about being in vulnerable or submissive positions. Not even as a fantasy.

Asking you now about your own experience and fantasies regarding your own larger labia is an attempt to get to learn more about myself. I hope there are more people like me who have had this special kind of „body part humiliation“ kink, although actually not being submissive at all.

Anyone here who wants to contribute?

Oh and please note that I am not looking for dares right now or being degraded for real. Thanks.

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361

Last edited by OhMyGosh; 07-25-2023 at 01:56 AM.
OhMyGosh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to OhMyGosh for this post:
Old 09-10-2023, 02:47 PM   #2
Gothswitch

Wow. I have nothing really to add (I'm a guy), but I must say I loved reading this.

I guess, like most guys, I like the "tidy" look, but over the years I've seen my fair share of lady parts, and frankly, they're all wonderful - my favourite part of a woman.

The way you describe yours...perhaps to me, or anyone else that saw them, they'd be unremarkable...maybe you're a little self-conscious that they don't look like the ones in the photos and videos.

Or...they really are something to behold, a real, fabulous shocker of a set of lips! How exciting to pull your panties down for that first time to behold them.

I would kiss them, I promise you that!

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2023, 12:55 AM   #3
OhMyGosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothswitch View Post
Wow. I have nothing really to add (I'm a guy), but I must say I loved reading this.

I guess, like most guys, I like the "tidy" look, but over the years I've seen my fair share of lady parts, and frankly, they're all wonderful - my favourite part of a woman.

The way you describe yours...perhaps to me, or anyone else that saw them, they'd be unremarkable...maybe you're a little self-conscious that they don't look like the ones in the photos and videos.

Or...they really are something to behold, a real, fabulous shocker of a set of lips! How exciting to pull your panties down for that first time to behold them.

I would kiss them, I promise you that!
Thanks for your reply, your opinion is very apprecciated, even if it's not what I was intially looking for here. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

Old 10-11-2023, 03:45 AM   #4
Rosaline

Hey there OhMyGosh,

I'm a male sorry (glups) and can't partake in the experience sharing about big labia but from an "outsider's" pov xD. Let me just say that I appreciate watching and playing with them, as any kind of labia size.
Talking from memories, but, maybe you already know that the "no lips visible" is a trend that originates from Australia, where, in the 90's, playboy had to retouch it's centerfolds pictures for the censors. Just like Japanese ones don't want to see pubic hair or dicks, but that's another story. I'd just add that I'm utterly horrified when I hear a woman saying she wants to go through vaginoplasty to cut her labia off, just to please her bf

Well, what I wanted to say is that I know, for I have a gf there, that there's an African tribe, the Lozis, mostly living in Western Zambia and surrounding countries, for whom big labia is the utterly sexy sex female "standard". Hence, young girls pull on their own as soon as they reach preteen age, to make them bigger and longer. They would even do that in small friends groups, just like maybe boys in our Western countries compare their dicks sizes at around the same age. Another form of patriarchy, with yet a different output.

I hope you'll find that cultural difference entertaining and maybe even interesting

Take care

- sub shall touch herself whenever a GD player texts her. VDO proof on request
- slut in denial should be kept denied. Send "denied" to add a day.
Edges done so far from users on this site: 216
Likes and Rules
Rosaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 12:03 AM   #5
OhMyGosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosaline View Post
Hey there OhMyGosh,

I'm a male sorry (glups) and can't partake in the experience sharing about big labia but from an "outsider's" pov xD. Let me just say that I appreciate watching and playing with them, as any kind of labia size.
Talking from memories, but, maybe you already know that the "no lips visible" is a trend that originates from Australia, where, in the 90's, playboy had to retouch it's centerfolds pictures for the censors. Just like Japanese ones don't want to see pubic hair or dicks, but that's another story. I'd just add that I'm utterly horrified when I hear a woman saying she wants to go through vaginoplasty to cut her labia off, just to please her bf

Well, what I wanted to say is that I know, for I have a gf there, that there's an African tribe, the Lozis, mostly living in Western Zambia and surrounding countries, for whom big labia is the utterly sexy sex female "standard". Hence, young girls pull on their own as soon as they reach preteen age, to make them bigger and longer. They would even do that in small friends groups, just like maybe boys in our Western countries compare their dicks sizes at around the same age. Another form of patriarchy, with yet a different output.

I hope you'll find that cultural difference entertaining and maybe even interesting

Take care
Good point, didn't know that to be honest. Really interesting, that there are cultures who deal with this entire topic entirely different. Thanks for sharing!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cunt lips, humiliation, labia, pussy lips, size