Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 03:23 AM   #17
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

This is a nice original story, keep it up

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 05:41 PM   #18
the Bean

Send a message via MSN to the Bean

yes, very good idea, keep it going sulley. loving so far (as usual)
the Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 06:58 PM   #19
doxanything

keep it up great!!!
doxanything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 12:46 PM   #20
sjsully06
Account Banned

Sorry its been awhile since I added to this for awhile, I've been busy expect a new installment tonight
The truth is that I may write amazing stories about bondage and other things like master/slave. But the truth is that I can write it, but I dont do it, so stop asking me to be your slave or master. Also for the last time when I do dares I dont do poo, painful, messy, or public. So even if I do wear diapers, I wont shit one...
sjsully06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 05:51 AM   #21
the Bean

can mrs meyers be horrifically injured so that she shares the ward with him?
Old 08-09-2007, 12:57 PM   #22
sjsully06
Account Banned

1 Month Later...

A brightness had hit me in the eyes, I struggled to open them, the bright light hurt my eyes. After a few moments of trying to open my eyes I finally became acustomed to the lights. I was in a very bright white room, the only thing of darkness I saw was the black straps that help my hands and feet down. I began to fight the leather straps but I couldn't. A few minutes later a door seemed to open out of nowhere and the night nurse walked in.
"Where am I? What happend?" I yelled. "You have been in a medically induced coma for 30 days". "What, Why?" I shrieked. "Because we needed you to heal but we also needed a reason to leave you here in our intesive care. Now you are to be moved to our basement, I am trusting you will follow, if not you will face some severe punishments. I was unstrapped and I followed her out the door. The hallway was also bright white with only a few gurneys in the hallway. Many doors littered the hallway but all of them seemed to be shut. We walked for a few minutes until we hit a stairway, we went down them and we entered a very nasty rusty door, the room inside was dark and damp, very dungen like.
Well the details of what led up to where I am now are not important, all you need to know was that I was lead to a weird machine and strapped in naked. Now as I sat on the cold chair of the machine I felt it, a cylinder raised up the seat and into my ass, it kept raising and lowering. As that was happening a suction cup looking thing raised up and litterally sucked my penis into it, giving me a machine blowjob while I was still being analled by it. Another two clip things came down and grapped my nipples slowly twisting them right than left and then right again. The cylinder kept going in and out.Then the machine rotated so my bare back was upo in the air and I saw the night nurse enter in full bondage apparel. In her hand was a ball and a whip, she strapped the ball to my mouth and began to whip my back while I was still having my penis sucked, my nipples twisted and getting anal. I tried to scream but I couldn't the ball in my mouth didn't allow it.
After quite awhile of this the machine stopped and so did the night nurse. She took me of the machine and led me to a prison cell looking cage, she tossed me in there and locked the door. She left up the stairs I'm sure we came in and dissapeared from view, I was all alone. After what seemed to be an hour I heard the door open and at least twenty footsteps come down the stairs, along with the 20 people came and almost cult like chanting, "Orgy" "Orgy" "Orgy" "Orgy" "Orgy"...
The truth is that I may write amazing stories about bondage and other things like master/slave. But the truth is that I can write it, but I dont do it, so stop asking me to be your slave or master. Also for the last time when I do dares I dont do poo, painful, messy, or public. So even if I do wear diapers, I wont shit one...
Old 08-09-2007, 12:58 PM   #23
sjsully06
Account Banned

I know this seems short, but this semed better to do in two parts than one, you will get the second part late tonight...
Old 08-09-2007, 01:31 PM   #24
the Bean

oh dear. oh dear oh dear oh dear...i am never going to the hospital again. This is really good sulley. Loving the bdsm involved lol. i wish i had a machine like that, i could get so many people...
Old 08-09-2007, 02:28 PM   #25
Charlieisme333

This is really good, and really original! Keep it up!
Old 08-09-2007, 02:37 PM   #26
animal

very nice story indeed please write a novel about this
animal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 09:58 PM   #27
sjsully06
Account Banned

Ok, ok, ok, I know awhile ago I promised that the next installment would be in and I'm sorry it hasn't been added yet, or written for that matter. I just recently got a job so I have been super busy. I'm about to crash so wont be writing it tonight, but expect, and I promise it this time, that the next part will be added by saturday, maybe even as soon as tomorrow. So keep an eye open and expect a great conclusion to the night nurse...
Old 08-22-2007, 02:26 PM   #28
x_daringbaby

awesome. :P I lovveing it!
x_daringbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 01:46 AM   #29
Seedsy

hey man so whens the next one coming out?
Seedsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 08:48 PM   #30
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seedsy View Post
hey man so whens the next one coming out?
I would repeat. Make it quick please!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk