Name:  stick-figure-58d1fa8034be66469eafca30-g.gif
Views: 261
Size:  69.1 KB
This is a war... And our blood will draw the battle lines
- The Phantoms (This is a War)

PlagueBringer
vs.
Theodares

They say that victory is something that not everyone can achieve. In life, there are winners and there are losers. Some people are just quite simply better than others, but now it's time to find out which one of us it is. Both PlagueBringer and I have become notorious on this site for our abilities to write and to think up creative dares worthy of respect.

With this in mind, we have now decided to settle it once and for all. We've decided to finally work out who the Dare Giver of the forum actually is. With that in mind, this is how the thread will work. Plague and I will go back and forth, exchanging dares with each other. There will be a 48-hour period in between dares (if needed). Failure to complete the dare within the 48 hour period and provide a report(w/ pictures) on this thread will result in a strike.

This contest goes back and forth between the two of us until one of us have three strikes to our name. The ways to get strikes are to allow the time to expire before the completion of the dare. The other way to get a strike by the person's name is to fail the dare, whether this is because the person chickens out of it, or just an inability to do it (for example, too tired to finish an exercise dare.)

With that in mind, likes, dislikes and limits are certainly considered before the giving off any dares so with that in mind, we are now both going to list what those likes, dislikes and limits are - of course, subject to change!

...From the Red Corner, Theodares!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	7516

...From the Blue Corner, PlagueBringer!

Name:	Screenshot_3.png
Views:	70
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	7517

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 09:46 AM   #2
TheoDares
Account Banned

Default Meet the Participants

Meet the Participants

Name: TheoDares
Dare Thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=329070

Why I am going to win: I am the more creative dare creator and I believe my drive to win this competition will allow me to push my limits to destroy the bringer of Plagues and change his name to the TearJerker!

<><><><><>

Name: PlagueBringer (Call me Jaycie)
Dare Thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=331353

Why I am going to win: In all honesty, I'm not sure if I will. Although I'm the veteran here, I think Theo has a much eviler mind than I. I just hope to have fun along the way and torture a silly "Senior Member" like TheoDares. Hopefully my experience will prove me well and I will be able to pull through and beat the crap out of this lil' slaveboy.

19/M/Owned Switch

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"

Last edited by TheoDares; 01-13-2018 at 05:58 PM.
Old 01-13-2018, 01:36 PM   #3
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

The first dare (To TheoDares) is as follows:

To begin your dare, you will need to be naked except for your puppy mask and your collar. You should get down on your hands and knees and begin the actual dare.

Before anything, you should apply toothpaste to the glans of your penis and to the rim of your butthole. To finish off with the toothpaste, add a bit to your nipples and then attach clothespins. Stay like this and hump the air every 10 seconds vigorously for 2 minutes.

After the two minutes have passed, you are to put in your buttplug and a condom on your puppy cock. You are to go hump your toilet (between the seat and the bowl) until you cum. After cumming, you should drop the condom into the toilet, remove your mask, pick the condom up with your mouth and replace the mask on your face. You will keep this in your mouth until you cum again using only two fingers.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 07:55 PM   #4
TheoDares
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlagueBringer View Post
The first dare (To TheoDares) is as follows:

To begin your dare, you will need to be naked except for your puppy mask and your collar. You should get down on your hands and knees and begin the actual dare.

Before anything, you should apply toothpaste to the glans of your penis and to the rim of your butthole. To finish off with the toothpaste, add a bit to your nipples and then attach clothespins. Stay like this and hump the air every 10 seconds vigorously for 2 minutes.

After the two minutes have passed, you are to put in your buttplug and a condom on your puppy cock. You are to go hump your toilet (between the seat and the bowl) until you cum. After cumming, you should drop the condom into the toilet, remove your mask, pick the condom up with your mouth and replace the mask on your face. You will keep this in your mouth until you cum again using only two fingers.

Name:	26909149_10210337013214083_1142478006_o.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	7519

So, I started this dare by preparing my tools that I would need. I went downstairs and stripped nude. I then put on my puppy mask and my collar, which because of the length of the mask, wasn't very visible under it. I then put the toothpaste on the penis, nothing happened for the first few minutes, like - I don't mean mild pain, I mean just nothing, then it started to get a kick. The toothpaste on the rim of the anus hurt, and was easily the most painful place that the toothpaste went.

I added the toothpaste to the nipples, now, this didn't hurt at all. Like it had no bearing on me at all and it never did throughout the dare, I don't know why - perhaps I got lucky. The toothpaste did seem to act somewhat as a deterrent for the clothespegs as I was having an awfully difficult time clipping them on. They just kept sliding off as I was trying to put them on, but ultimately I managed to do so. I then did the humping of the air, which to be honest was fairly boring to do - but needs must, so it was completed. The pegs hurt from the beginning but about 30-40 seconds into the humping, the pain seemingly amplified. The pain from the pegs was enough to make me forget about the pain on my penis.

Two minutes passed and I slipped the butt plug in. Now I wondered whether I'd be able to do it without lube, but surprisingly, the now drying toothpaste acted as quite a good lube. This hurt a lot more though as it meant the toothpaste was inside my ass. It was almost as if I should have put toothpaste as a limit, rather than dislike - but I guess, that's what a dare is. I put my condom on and slid my penis in between the seat and the bowl. My toilet seat, with lid - is extremely heavy, as I found out so the weight squashing down on my penis hurt more than the toothpaste.

I managed to cum after around 5 and a half minutes of the humping, I hate the feeling of cumming into a condom, no idea why - I just do. I dropped the condom in the toilet as was meant to. Due to how deep it went, I couldn't merely put my head in and take it solely with my mouth due to how low down it is in my toilet, (the actual toilet didn't have much water in) so I scooped it with my hand onto the side of the toilet and then got it with my mouth. It was disgusting because the toilet water had actually got into the condom as well.

I kept this in my mouth and then jumped into the shower, I was extremely worried that I wouldn't be able to cum again for a while as I had done so about ten minutes ago as part of the humping the toilet portion of this dare, but after about twenty more minutes, I was once again able to cum and therefore was able to take it out of my mouth. Surprisingly, one of the hardest bits of this dare was the cleanup. Getting the toothpaste out of my ass and also taking the pegs off was a complete painful nightmare! Luckily for me though, this dare was able to help me break my own personal record for time in between two ejaculations - around 30 minutes is the fastest I've ever done!

19/M/Owned Switch

The following user says Thank You to TheoDares for this post:
Old 01-13-2018, 08:18 PM   #5
TheoDares
Account Banned

Default Dare for PlagueBringer

Plaguebringer's first dare.

Gym of Pain

You've decided that in order to become fit, you would like to enrol in a gym, but being the lazy person that you are, you know that you need to be pushed hard in order to reach the point of physical fitness. This led you to go to the toughest, most ruthless gym in town! The Gym of Pain. The key to this gym, is that you can stop the pain at any time, all you've got to do is finish your exercises.

You meet your trainer, the always dominant Doux Feah. Doux doesn't care about your gender, Doux cares about your pain. Doux begins by applying a clothespeg to each of your nipples. You are then to perform 100 squats, only after completion of the 100 squats the pegs may be removed. Tired already? Doux returns, but this time holding a bottle of toothpaste which gets squirted and rubbed into your genitals. You aren't ready to hit the showers just yet though, as you must first complete 60 situps.

After your set of 60 situps are done, you're almost ready to hit the showers and have the toothpaste removed, but not yet. In fact, for even having the indecency to ask for a shower, Doux adds more toothpaste, but this time - onto your tender nipples. You are then ordered to perform 60 press ups, however if you are able to do them on your fists instead of the palm of your hand, that time gets reduced down to 40.

Now that you've built up your sweat, with your sore stinging nipples, and tingling genitals - it is almost time for you to take a shower. Doux wishes for you to power through the pain one more time, and places the four pegs on your toothpaste coated genitals. You are now to hold the plank position for two minutes. You may not stop and start. The two minutes must be consecutive otherwise you should continue doing it. Upon the completion of your two minutes, you finally may shower.

19/M/Owned Switch

Old 01-17-2018, 10:47 AM   #6
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Sorry to disappoint, but I have to at least post and say that I am dropping out of this game prematurely due to extraneous reasons within my life. The only thing I am at liberty to say is that my mental state isn't the best at times.

That being said, the forfeit still stands; With my surrender, TheoDares is crowned the ultimate Dare Giver!

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.

Last edited by PlagueBringer; 01-17-2018 at 11:38 AM.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk