Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old Yesterday, 06:18 AM   #1
Slut_

Default 3rd Session

This time we met at my place. We entered the house together in afternoon. I had just returned from my class. We went inside then relaxed and talked a bit. Then I gathered all the things together. I brought wooden spoons, belt, rope, buttplug, etc.
Then master started undressing me and inspected his property. Then he played with my boobs and told me to undress him.
After taking his pants down my eyes were stuck at the sight of his dick. I just kept looking at it. After so many days i got to see it.
Then master told me to give a blowjob. I did it I felt so good. Then master started spanking me. First with hand then with belt.
After sometime sir stopped and again ordered me to give bj. After that I said I m hungry. Since I came directly from class, I didn't had any lunch so I asked for some food.
Master said ok and collared me. Then he told me to get biscuits. I brought it and then I thought sir will let me eat it normally but no he told me to get into dog position and opened the packet. He kept the first biscuit on his dick and told me to eat it. I went forward and ate it like a greedy hungry dog. Sir threw the next 2 biscuits on floor. I went forward to get it but he had held my leash so tightly that I could barely reach till it. I had to struggle for every biscuit. Sir threw the last biscuit exactly beside his feet and when I went down to get it he kept his feet on my head and then on my back. I really felt humiliated and degraded but I had no choice I ate the biscuit like a good dog and then got up when sir removed his feet.
Immediately after that sir made me suck on his dick and then cummed in my mouth. I swallowed it like a good obedient slave.
Then sir tied me and started spanking me again with belt, buckle side of belt, wooden spoon and cord.
My ass was red and was hardly able to endure it.
After a while sir took break from spanking and inserted buttplug and also fucked my ass with it.
I was completely wet rather dripping. Then sir told me to lay down on bed and sat on my face and ordered me to lick the asshole.
I tried to but the smell and taste were yuck. I really felt disgusted but I continued while sir were playing with my pussy.
Then sir again tied me in the corner of the bed bending over, my hands were first tied between the legs and then behind my back and then sir continued spanking me hard with cord. Also stuffed my mouth as I was screaming in pain. I was literally in tears. I moved a lot tried to resist but every time I tried I received more hard spanks.
Finally after seeing my tears sir stopped. And forced me to give a bj in the same bondage position. I loved it.
After that sir told me to make a ginger buttplug.
I went to kitchen to make, sir came behind me started heating the metal spatula. I was shocked. We had agreed for burns but right now I was so much tired and in pain. I resisted alot as I was afraid because I had never done it. So sir let it cool down a little and then touched my boobs and ass with it. It was hot but I managed it . Then when my ginger plug was ready sir inserted it in my ass and spanked me again.
My ass was on fire now, so much spanking and that ginger I was on the verge of crying again.
I begged to sir to stop and after a while he listened to me.
Then sir told me to massage him. He laid down on bed and kept his legs on my shoulder and I started massaging, first legs and then eventually whole body.
While massaging him I myself was so tired but I had no choice. I m a slave and a slave must always serve it's master.
After a while sir I asked sir whether he want to eat something or not. Sir ordered me to make noodles. While I was going to make noodles sir clipped my nipples and said that clips will be removed only when noodles are ready.
I made the noodles as fast as possible and served it to sir. Sir then used me as a dining table. Becoming a table was so much tiring. Holding that position for long time isn't easy my knees and hands were paining
Sir also changed table direction, first horizontally and then vertically. While in vertical position I was supposed to keep sir's dick in my mouth continuously.
Finally when sir was done eating I got to eat the leftovers from his plate. I ate the noodles like a dog directly with mouth.
When I was done eating I just wanted to sleep.
I was too much tired. Sir just used me continuously, spanking, multiple bjs, nipple play etc.
So I just wanted to rest but sir's didn't let me rest. Sir immediately ordered me to give one more bj. I said no, I was not having energy for it. But sir didn't give any choice he just ordered me and forced me to do it. Then I started giving bj then sir leaned me towards the wall and deep throated me. After few thrusts I was really not able to take it more I begged sir to not to cum in mouth. Seeing my condition he agreed but still he continued fucking my mouth and then we changed to boob job and then he cummed on my body, breasts neck hair etc.
Finally after this sir called for the day.
In the end my ass was so much in pain that I was not even able to sit for 2 days.
I was so tired by giving bjs that I just wanted to rest.
It really felt like an punishment session which I think I deserved.
And after all this still I was happy and want to thank sir for using me.
Thank you so much sir!

Likes: Spanking, Pee holding, hidden humiliation, Wedgies, Nipple Clamping, Body writing,

Limits: Scat, Piss intake, Burns, Blood, Public, Pics & videos

My body is owned by my master Fireblaster.
Finally, after a long time I got a master who perfectly knows how to keep his slave in her place. He always shows me my worth and treats me as slave.
I always try to serve him in best possible way.
Slut_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk