Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-30-2019, 01:18 PM   #1
lop747
getDare Succubus

Default Delivery Person Dare (Truth)

Have any of you done any dares with delivery people? We want to hear your stories.

Have you:

Flashed a delivery person?

Shown up to the door naked?

Had a delivery person touch you sexually?

Had sex with a delivery person?

Gotten free pizza because of it?

Whats your story??

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
lop747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2019, 03:33 PM   #2
hot_nick20

Not sure if this counts or not, but there were two times i basically exposed myself to our mail(wo)men, allthough not intentional.

One time, i woke up because our doorbell rang. Noone else was home, so i had to go get it. Since i slept naked, i figured i should at least put on my boxers and a shirt. Yeah, well ... i put them on, allright, but while hurrying to the door my balls and my morning wood somehow bounced in a way they ended up showing out the left leg of my boxers. At the door was our new, relatively young (20ish i'd say) mail-woman. When she saw, she immediately turned red as a tomato, shoved my package (pun not intended) at me and took off ...or tried to, because she forgot to let me sign on the touchscreen-scanner-thingy they have. So she came back, still red, and following her embarrased view i finally realized why ... guess i must have turned just as red while putting MY package back in my boxers, then i signed the thing, no words spoken, she left. Haven't seen her since.

Another time, similar situation. Me in bed, this time, however, jerking off (because, you know, with the morning wood and all ... why not use it when it's allready there ?). Bell rang, i got out of bed, pulled my boxers up, hurried to the door, mail-woman (another one, much older, mid 40s or so) hands me a package. She grinned and i later realized why - not only was my boner clearly visible because i naturally pitched a tent in my boxers, nope, at the tip there was a huge wet spot of precum.

Love Masturbating in hidden public or semi public

Likes Nothing specific, like to try all sorts of things

Limits Pain (may be okay in a certain range though) , family, other people's stuff (with exceptions), pee/poo (definitly a no-go for me), diapers, bladder control, enemas, stuff that could get me into serious social/legal problems, public pics and pics for complete strangers (though that may vary)
hot_nick20 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to hot_nick20 for this post:
Old 11-04-2019, 05:37 PM   #3
lop747
getDare Succubus

Thanks for the post hot_nick. I enjoyed reading that. Hopefully someone else has a story to share

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
lop747 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk