Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-18-2024, 03:38 AM   #1
DisciplineInTheArmy

Rainbow (m/20) I need discipline the hard way (pain/feet/discipline/kink)

Hey there!

Long story short, as of right now i am 1.90 and a bit over 110kgs. i tried to discipline myself to loose weight. I am just to lazy and cannot find the motivation to hit the gym or loose weight. i tried punishing myself for the past few weeks and was sucessful. Seems like rewards are not working for me as supposed but punishments do. (yes i am quite kinky). Additionally i am bad at school and failing tests. I need to improve and therefore be punished even harder. I dont care if i meed to scream pr cry during punishment i will do as told!

2 Weeks ago i wasn't even able to do one Push Up, meanwhile i can do 5 (still far away but a small improvement.)

So i herby give you the permission to add challenges with/and punishments to my list (anything you like).
IMPORTANT: No public punishments, no blood, no poop and no tools/toys. -> Only things i have here are some thumbtacks (and a pair of shoes with thumbtacks in the soles), some rubber bands and some duct tape.

Likes: Feet/Bastonade punishment and anything more ore less painfull.

You can let me spank myself, let me write lines, you can give my sex. punishments/exercises. Anything you like me to do.

How i did it before: i set a goal to reach (way to high, for example do 50 pushups.) for every difference i got hit once by the cane (if i did 10 pushups i got 40 strokes on my buttocks and 40 on my soles 20/20)

But feel free to do anything to me you like

for privacy reasons i will not show myself(not face) but you will get a report after i did your excercise and punishment

Last edited by DisciplineInTheArmy; 04-18-2024 at 11:24 AM.
DisciplineInTheArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 07:00 AM   #2
DisciplineInTheArmy

Update: Thread will be active for atleast 14 days from now.
Private Challenges: Kik - Disciplineinthearmy
Old 04-19-2024, 06:27 AM   #3
DisciplineInTheArmy

Bump for ideas
Just failed another test (but still better then the last one)

Kik - Caneloverboy | Open for private

Likes: Pain, Punishments, beeing Barefoot, Spanking, Bastonade, Kneeling, Caning ...

Dislikes but does it if dared: Body writing, nudity, Bladder controller

Limits: Public, Camera, Illegal, Social,...
Old 04-19-2024, 09:45 AM   #4
PlayfulCurious
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Rent free in your head once you allow me to mess with it. ;)

Just 5 push-ups? Let's go for 20!

The rules are simple: Start a timer, strip naked, edge and do as many push-ups as you can. Once you can't do more, stop and take a break. Before you continue, edge again. You have to stay naked until you did all 20 push-ups. Spank each butt cheek and sole X times before getting dressed. X is the number of minutes it took you to complete the task.

Disclaimer: I'm always happy to give tasks to willing players within their likes and limits or - if it's meant as a punishment - dislikes and soft limits. Please understand that these are only suggestions and you don't have to do anything. But if you do it, I'm always happy to hear how it went.

"For any given kink, either nobody does it or more than one person does it." (Ugol's Law)
PlayfulCurious is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk