Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-28-2014, 12:35 PM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default What are your strip game rules?

There are many variations of what way strip games can end but I'm curious what people use and if you have any interesting stories from playing them.

This can be either online or in real life.

I supposed the tamest version is just stripping to your underwear and then getting dressed straight after. This is ideal for those who are shy or just young.

Although let's say you go the whole hog and the game is played till someone is naked. Would you have it a case that only one person gets naked? or just have one winner and the rest naked?

Also when there is a loser, do you do forfeits? what would they usually be?

My personal favourite way of playing a strip game though would be to have every player walk to someone's house to play and using your clothes as if you were betting money. If you lose them, you can't get them back. This is a tad extreme but I love the idea that the loser(s) have to walk home naked. If the loser is the host of the party that have to do a public walk for a certain amount of time.

Another more common version is that you strip till naked and stay naked till the end of the party.

So what are your rules?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 01:31 PM   #2
slutfarm

Never played in person (play online all the time), but I like your idea IF it is reasonable. I think most likely thought it would not be reasonable so I would say stay naked until the game is over and it is time to go home. I prefer to play where there is only 1 winner that is left not naked. If you are naked you continue to play but have to do forfeits or dares each time you lose or to get more chips (depending on what you are playing).

KIK: slutfarm
Chatterbate: slutfarm

Still figuring out likes/dislikes, but so far.....

Dislikes/Limits: family, scat, piss, cross-dressing, anything illegal, anything involving people other than online, ass to mouth
slutfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 01:41 PM   #3
DoctorWorm
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to DoctorWorm Send a message via Yahoo to DoctorWorm

I think that in a group game, there should be multiple losers. Either play until only one person remains clothed, or play on teams.

As for what happens after, I always like forfeits. Just getting dressed after is dull. When I play online, I either play for the loser to have to do a set number of tasks, or be the winner's slave for an agreed amount of time. If I were playing IRL, I think that the ideal post-game condition would be a pre-arranged forfeit, which the losers could either perform in exchange for their clothes or could simply spend the rest of the night naked. For bonus points, maybe give the loser's underwear to the winner as a trophy, which the winner perhaps could later cash in for another forfeit if they like.

LIKES: Spanking/Light Pain, Bondage, Humiliation, Body Writing
LIMITS: Anal, Insertion, Messy, Public, Pics/Cam
DoctorWorm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 02:18 PM   #4
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutfarm View Post
Never played in person (play online all the time), but I like your idea IF it is reasonable. I think most likely thought it would not be reasonable so I would say stay naked until the game is over and it is time to go home. I prefer to play where there is only 1 winner that is left not naked. If you are naked you continue to play but have to do forfeits or dares each time you lose or to get more chips (depending on what you are playing).
As I say going home naked is pretty extreme. Although if you live in a pretty quiet area and you have friends who are brave. It could be very fun.

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 10-28-2014, 03:50 PM   #5
GaggedSubmissive

Unfortunately I've never played a strip game in person, nor have I online except for dares on here where I might have to strip(no one sees me), so I couldn't say. I can however outline how I'd wish one would go:

Aside from the basics of strip games most of us know, I'd want it to end when there's one winner and the rest are naked. The first people naked could be out of the game, or play for forfeits. Winner's gets to put all his/her clothes back on that were lost doing play. the loser(s) have to stay naked the rest of the night, and if it's a sufficiently private locale(one in which you're not unwillingly subjecting random people to your nudity, or risk getting arrested), the winner keeps the loser's clothes, and they have to walk home naked.

I agree the idea of the losers just getting dressed right after is dull. What's even more dull is what I've seen described before in rules for these things: where everybody gets naked, regardless of who wins because "getting naked is the point. everyone's a winner". That takes the whole risk/reward system and kinky humiliation for losers out of the equation, which should be the whole point of strip games

Likes: Femdom, being gagged, bondage, pain, humiliation, verbal abuse, wagers, pee holding, spanking, edging, chastity, challenges(w success and failure states)

Dislikes(punishments): boredom dares, forced 'vanilla', pants wetting, cum eating, line writing(typing), corner time, pics(no face), pee drinking, anal

Limits: family, illegal, animals, scat, x-dress, public, diapers, toothpaste, CBT, femsub

Dark Willow is Awesome
GaggedSubmissive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 04:24 PM   #6
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaggedSubmissive View Post
Unfortunately I've never played a strip game in person, nor have I online except for dares on here where I might have to strip(no one sees me), so I couldn't say. I can however outline how I'd wish one would go:

Aside from the basics of strip games most of us know, I'd want it to end when there's one winner and the rest are naked. The first people naked could be out of the game, or play for forfeits. Winner's gets to put all his/her clothes back on that were lost doing play. the loser(s) have to stay naked the rest of the night, and if it's a sufficiently private locale(one in which you're not unwillingly subjecting random people to your nudity, or risk getting arrested), the winner keeps the loser's clothes, and they have to walk home naked.

I agree the idea of the losers just getting dressed right after is dull. What's even more dull is what I've seen described before in rules for these things: where everybody gets naked, regardless of who wins because "getting naked is the point. everyone's a winner". That takes the whole risk/reward system and kinky humiliation for losers out of the equation, which should be the whole point of strip games
Yeah my idea would be to do it in a small town where there is hardly any police. If you knew a bar that would be okay with it, that's another way I think it would be fun.

I do differ that I think one single would be my personal favourite cause that one person would be more embarrassed, although one winner is fun too.

Also I think also the losers would have to be barefoot as well.

My Real Experiences

Old 10-30-2014, 03:09 PM   #7
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

When I was in high school I got invited to a small getogether for the birthday of this girl who had a big crush on me. She was cute but personality wise, she wasn't my type. I went anyways because we were decent friends and there was 9 of us, 4 boys, 5 girls, one was her sister who was younger by 1 year. I was 18 and a few of us also were, otherwise everyone was 17, her sister was 16. We started drinking (oh boy underage drinking! isn't that daring? :P) and eventually she had some ideas for a game, which eventually had stripping consequences. I think she did it because she was hoping to see me naked or for me to see her naked maybe. But anyways the idea was we had a mortal kombat game from a years ago and the loser of each match had to take off some clothes. It went Shirt>Pants>bra (for the girls)>underwear. The guys didn't wear bras obviously so if we lost we had to take off our underwear but we could stay naked under a blanket. We each put our names on pieces of papers and put them into a hat, and then some dares on other pieces into a hat. Everybody created their own in secret.

The names were drawn at random for each match and each dare, and once someone was fully naked they had to do a dare. I had written down a neighbourhood streaking dare, and feeling a bit horny I put an oral dare and a piss drinking dare, to really gross someone out. One of the other boys lost first and his dare was letting everyone feel him up and fondle him for 30 seconds. He got erect pretty fast. I ended up being the second last to get naked surprisingly, her sister was the last. My dare ended up being the streaking dare and had to run naked around the neighbourhood. It was really cold out so I shrunk lol

my friend the host got the piss drinking dare and had to drink piss in the shower and she threw up and brushed her teeth after. We were all really drunk so we just stayed naked until a few of us had to go home. I actually ended up having sex with her but we just stayed friends. It was fun.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 12:06 AM   #8
sparklystar

When we play strip truth or dare (and it's a very tame version in our flat) for every dare you pass you have to strip off a piece of clothing. If you don't want to strip off your clothing or are naked and then want to skip a dare you call chicken so that you have to spend all night in someone's shower cubicle with anyone else who has called chicken.

Likes: body writing, humiliation, role/petplay, bondage, spankings, submission, vibrators, hidden public, pee holding

Dislikes: ice, ageplay, messy, line writing, semi-public

Limits: piss play, scat, pics/cam, needles, blood, illegal, family/friends, public, cum eating/play, icy hot, wax, permanent, enemas

Toys
sparklystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 07:35 AM   #9
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklystar View Post
When we play strip truth or dare (and it's a very tame version in our flat) for every dare you pass you have to strip off a piece of clothing. If you don't want to strip off your clothing or are naked and then want to skip a dare you call chicken so that you have to spend all night in someone's shower cubicle with anyone else who has called chicken.
Well sure it's not really that tame, you still get naked. My friends would have never been brave enough for a strip game.

My Real Experiences

Old 06-10-2016, 08:31 AM   #10
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default strip game

We play till everyone is naked and if you run out of clothes before all are naked then you get set forfiets until everyone is naked .
Once everyone one is naked if you played as couples the the couple who lost their clothes first must remain naked and the same playing as singles .The couple must also 69 and have sex in front of all the others and are then set a naked dare by all the other players which must be witnessed by the other players which must be done within 7 days and can be public if agreed by all the other players .The same goes for singles .
If the dare isnt done then the others get to strip the couple or single in public anytime they wish with no warning given .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 09:46 AM   #11
Hambone

At the end of the game the first person to be strips keeps playing till they loose the next hand, the winner of that hand gets to give them a sexual dare. This is done till everyone is stripped except the winner.
Hambone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 05:19 PM   #12
Lovestorun
getDare Sweetheart

Usually its been once someone is naked they keep playing and have to pay up with forfeits if they keep losing
played strip poker where losers walk back home naked but some people live in the same building so its not too extreme

Hmm not sure what to say here, HI everyone!!!
Lovestorun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 02:09 AM   #13
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

I've had a few different endings of games. My favourite was last time I played, when you ended up naked you kept playing. If you lost again you had to allow the winner to alter your clothing. I ended up with nipple holes in my bra one of my friends list so many time, we turned his jeans into shorts..... Short shorts!

Also played with general punishments and several ones, but I guess basic rule is until we have 1 winner with clothes on, we continue.

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My PM dares - not currently accepting as I'm too busy

I LOVE BOOBS, BIG OR SMALL, I JUST LOVE BOOBS!

My Blog
scouseslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 02:31 PM   #14
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouseslut View Post
I've had a few different endings of games. My favourite was last time I played, when you ended up naked you kept playing. If you lost again you had to allow the winner to alter your clothing. I ended up with nipple holes in my bra one of my friends list so many time, we turned his jeans into shorts..... Short shorts!

Also played with general punishments and several ones, but I guess basic rule is until we have 1 winner with clothes on, we continue.
That's a great idea

My Real Experiences

Old 06-22-2016, 04:18 PM   #15
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
There are many variations of what way strip games can end but I'm curious what people use and if you have any interesting stories from playing them.

This can be either online or in real life.

I supposed the tamest version is just stripping to your underwear and then getting dressed straight after. This is ideal for those who are shy or just young.

Although let's say you go the whole hog and the game is played till someone is naked. Would you have it a case that only one person gets naked? or just have one winner and the rest naked?

Also when there is a loser, do you do forfeits? what would they usually be?

My personal favourite way of playing a strip game though would be to have every player walk to someone's house to play and using your clothes as if you were betting money. If you lose them, you can't get them back. This is a tad extreme but I love the idea that the loser(s) have to walk home naked. If the loser is the host of the party that have to do a public walk for a certain amount of time.

Another more common version is that you strip till naked and stay naked till the end of the party.

So what are your rules?

Best way IMO is game ends when first person is naked, and who then has to stay that way till party ends.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk