Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-21-2013, 10:03 PM   #1
shyswitch

Default 18/F First Dare?(:

I've been browsing through getdare for awhile, to see what it's all about. I'm finally decided to try some naughty dares of my own. I've never been a sub for anyone. And never have tried most of the things that I have seen on here. But I would like to.

I have a small vibrator and basic household items to use as toys.

I do ask that you take it easy on me at first. But not too easy! I've never had anything bigger than a sharpie in my ass, so don't ask for more than that.

As long as my limits are respected, I am willing to try just about anything. And please make dares that will allow me to try new things that I wouldn't have thought of on my own.(:

Hard Limits: Pubic, Family/Friends, Scat, Extreme Pain, Large Anal, Cutting/Blood Play, Needles, Eating/Drinking Poo/Pee, Enema

Dislikes: Messy (in shower only), Anal, Cam/Pics, Piss Play, Humiliation, Very Long Denial,

Orgasm Control, Spanking, Edging, Hidden Pubic, Light Pain, Masturbation, Inserts, Being Naughty(;

Curious About:
Hypnosis, Pussy Torture, How Candle Wax, Toothpaste, Ice
shyswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:07 PM   #2
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Make yourself some panties out of rope and wear it instead of your normal panties for a day. Make sure it flosses you down there.

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:14 PM   #3
collegekid1204

When you wake up, edge once. When you take a shower, edge twice. If you have to use the bathroom, edge before you go. And finally, when you're going to sleep, edge 3 times then cum to finish off the day

Kik - Thunderstorm1204

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

No longer a college kid, and barely active on GD anymore. I play more on Reddit/Kik. Send me a PM if you want to chat or play! Always looking to meet new people.

collegekid1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 10:18 PM   #4
shyswitch

I've got to find a rope first, but I will try both of these in the morning.(: thank you sirs.(:

Hard Limits: Pubic, Family/Friends, Scat, Extreme Pain, Large Anal, Cutting/Blood Play, Needles, Eating/Drinking Poo/Pee, Enema

Dislikes: Messy (in shower only), Anal, Cam/Pics, Piss Play, Humiliation, Very Long Denial,

Orgasm Control, Spanking, Edging, Hidden Pubic, Light Pain, Masturbation, Inserts, Being Naughty(;

Curious About:
Old 09-21-2013, 11:04 PM   #5
shyswitch

any more suggestions for tonight/right now?(:

Curious About:
Old 09-21-2013, 11:07 PM   #6
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Take two coins and hold them against the wall with your breasts. Now start masturbating, don't cum and try to keep the coins up. Try to do this for 15 minutes.
If one or both of the coins drop, spank your ass with a wooden spoon 50 times and start over. Repeat until you've completed 15 minutes.

Enjoy!

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:09 PM   #7
alias
Distinguished Member

since your curious about hot candlewax, lets explore that shall we?

stick a candle up your ass (one of the long skinny ones) lay on your stomach, and light it. you are to edge twice and cum once while the wax flows down the candle and ends up on your ass. only after youve had your orgasm may you remove the candle.

All credit for my sig pic goes to BondageLisa

AMA
alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:14 PM   #8
collegekid1204

How about you find 10 household items (excluding bottles/fruit) and edge with each of them? Then, after the 10th edge, you can use your vibrator to cum. Bonus points if you do the whole thing naked and crawl around instead of walking, and only kneeling (standing if you really have to) to reach up to get the items.

Kik - Thunderstorm1204

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

No longer a college kid, and barely active on GD anymore. I play more on Reddit/Kik. Send me a PM if you want to chat or play! Always looking to meet new people.

collegekid1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 11:27 PM   #9
GoodTimes123
getDare Sweetheart

get a candle, sharpie, tape, your toy, tight underwear and a large sock.
Next go to your bathroom and tape the candle to the edge of the sink or whatever you can get under. Next tape the small vib in the sweet spot on our tight panties. And if your up to it put the sharpie in your butt this is optional because your new. Next tape your ankle and upper thigh together on both legs. Then light the candle and be under it you can be only in your panties. Put the large sock in your mouth so you are not loud and get under the candle lean back so that the wax drips on you tits and you support yourself with your hands. Allow for at least 6 drops of wax on each tit.
Enjoy please report how it goes.
GoodTimes123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 01:50 AM   #10
privvy
Distinguished Member

A quick hidden dare is to stuff any amount of socks possible into your pussy and keep it there for as long as possible. As you are new a single sock might be your limit. Extra points if you manage to keep it in for a full 24 hours

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:17 AM   #11
corsa198
getDare Addict

Here is a dare for you to try.

Roll a dice to choose what underwear to wear
1 = boy shorts
2 = french knickers
3 = thong
4 = briefs
5 = swimsuit/bikini
6 = g-string

Roll another dice to see what clothes you will wear on the bottom
1 = Shorts
2 = Jeans
3 = Formal trousers
4 = Pyjamas
5 = Leggings
6 = Any of the above

Roll a third dice to find out where to pee yourself
1 = In the garden
2 = In bed
3 = On the door step
4 = In your room
5 = In someone elses bedroom
6 = In the lounge

Once you have done this you should roll the dice for the second option again to choose your clean clothes but you must leave your wet underwear on.
When you've picked your clothes, you should walk to the bathroom in your wet clothes to change.
corsa198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 02:22 AM   #12
SexyGiggle
Account Banned

I think you need to write a full 100 word report for each task
SexyGiggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:11 AM   #13
getdaring
getDare Devil

since you like hidden public and want something easy but not too easy, i dare to wear a wedgie for an entire day from when you get up till you go to bed. try to do it on a day when you have work/school if you can.
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:42 PM   #14
MasterOfSluts

Pick the biggest cucumber and carrot you have, if you don't have go but one of each wearing your sluttiest clothes without underwear. When you have everything insert the cucmber in your pussy for at least 2 hours. After the 2 hours masturbate and cum on it and eat it. Do the same with the carrot.
MasterOfSluts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:52 PM   #15
ParadiseLostInDarkn

Fill your pussy and asshole as much as possible (So you still can walk, but something in both) and find a public spot, bathroom or such, and masturbate til you cum. Clean yourself with toothpaste and go home.

Snapchat: Jodelperson - Feel free to dare
Kik: DarkLostParadise
Do's- Shower, orgasm/pee control, mild anal, private humiliation
Maybe - pain, wedgies, public in secrecy, bondage, photo/cam (Simply don't trust the internet)
Don't's - family, messy, public, illigal, much pain, gross, blood
ParadiseLostInDarkn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
new sub, slave looking for master