Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2016, 12:21 PM   #1
fromo
Distinguished Member

Male 24/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

24/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

The Wheel of Time turns, and ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the age that gave it birth comes again. In one age, called the third age by some, an age yet to come, an age long past, a wind rose above the broken mountain named Getdare. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginning nor endings to The Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.
With this wind came a longing that echoed across the waste’s, a longing that called out to those lost in it’s emptyness, those with something missing within them, that can only be filled by anothers guiding hand.

The Wheel Turns…

Monuments stood, spread out before Peter, each one representing those who had passed within reach before returning to the wastes, each soul making him stronger, some stand glowing, towering into the sky, others crumbled ruin’s, worth less then the stone they where constructed from. Though there where many monuments scattered across the flat planes, space remained for the next to be erected.
Peter glanced across the expanse, remembering the 5 long years since he had entered the wastes, so many souls had converged, leading to such great periods of wandering, but time brought each, even the greatest, to their ends.
The strict form which which he lead others, coupled with his caring nature have provided many with the support and direction they had required, the bond he shared with each of the greats lasting long past the point or returning to the wastes, causing them to never wander too far.

The Wheel Turns…

The souls that Peter was seeking where not rare, but felt like it. The only virtues that where essential to him where honesty and dependance, 2 key factors that should belong in the souls of every wanderer, yet so often they would be found lacking these corner stones.
Beyond those, the souls which Peter would seek would be feminine, be it from being birthed that way or becoming that way through the trials of the waste. Their desires can be met with equal understanding.
Plinths stood before the monuments containing the words ‘bondage’ ‘humiliation’ ‘total power exchange’ amongst many others, though they where not on all monuments, they where lights in the dark to help attract the wanderers on mutual ground.
One things which Peter sort but rarely found was a soul close enough to touch and mold with his own hands, some had been close enough for this in the past, which only made the desire for it once again all the greater.

The Wheel Turns…

Broken stone crumbled underfoot as Peter walked amongst those who had wasted his time, the souls who came bearing false promises, those who returned to the waste with no word, those who lied, tried to stab him in the back, who tried to be someone they where not. The monuments lay decayed and nearly forgotten, their number so numerous they could not be counted. Peter despised the decayed monuments and continued to walk, crushing the remains underfoot.

The Wheel Turns…

That is the truth…

The wheel Turns….

That is the truth…

Souls wander the wastes…

That is the truth…

When is a door not a door? When it’s a jar, and that is the truth…

Time stretches on…

That is the truth…

Someone approaches…

Is that the truth…

The Wheel Turns…

Come, join me and I will show you fear in a handful of dust… that is my understanding of truth…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I decided to take a different approach then normal with the bulk of the add, to gauge the reaction, it may not work but you don’t succeed without trying, that is the truth.

For those who wand condensed details. My name is Peter, I am 24, I am seeking a sub/slave, ideally within the uk, the gender I seek is either female, trans or possibly sissy, depending on the person. For any further details you want to know about me, feel free to ask.
To respond to me, give me all of your basic details via a pm, including why you would make a good sub/slave to me, your interests outside the lifestyle, the dynamic you seek and any other details you can think of. I will expect every sub who contacts me to be willing to prove they are who they say they are in one form or another, a simple test that people should have no problem completing, now I will wait and see what comes from this.

That is the truth…

Last edited by fromo; 05-12-2016 at 12:29 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk