Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2007, 02:16 AM   #1
AgentGreen

Default Chastity Devices

Ok, I have a strange obsession with chastity devices. I started off with a cardboard tube filled with staples and ended up with a commercial device. I thought for the good of all the awesome people around here I would share how a real chastity device works.

Here is the device I have when it is all put together. It's the CB-3000 from keptforher.com with the KSD-G2 anti-escape attachment and the Points of Intrigue.

Here is an image of how the penis fits into the device.

Here is another view looking directly into the device that shows the teeth (points of intrigue) and the KSD-G2 (anti-escape device). When you become errect the teeth dig into your penis and cause pain.

This is the KSD-G2 anti-escape device. The device is custom made based on your penis size. It looks small because it is supposed to be. It is made just small enough to allow blood circulation and urine to not be impaired. Once you squeeze the anti-escape device on and assemble the chastity device there is no possible way to remove it. It takes me 10 min to attach the KSD-G2. It's a serious anti-escape thing.

Here are the Points of Intrigue. It's purpose is to prevent the device from being pulled out of and also to make erections painful. Just looking at a super hot girl will make your dick burn when this thing is on.

Feel free to ask me any questions about this chastity device you may have.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	f1.jpg
Views:	31961
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	37   Click image for larger version

Name:	f2.jpg
Views:	32297
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	38   Click image for larger version

Name:	f2a.jpg
Views:	33366