Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-10-2009, 03:22 PM   #1
theone
getDare Succubus

Default The Reluctant Game of Truth and Dare [FICTION]

Hello, this is my first attempt at posting a story here, so I hope you will be patient with me. Most of all I hope you will like my story.
I wanted to do something a bit different and with a few twists in the tale.
The story will focus on one main character although other characters will be developed during the story as necessary.
Also the main character is a little bit unusual as I have made him a painfully shy person. He is an intelligent and thinking boy but because of his disposition he is easily manipulated by others of a more confident nature. And that’s how the story starts, the rest will follow but the character will certainly discover him self.
I intend to release the story in parts. Please give me your feedback so I know how I’m doing and if you want me to release the further parts.

PART 1 – INTRODUCTION TO THE MAIN CHARACTER

Michael 16 years old was good looking but a very timid boy and pretty much a loner. He had a couple of friends outside of school, Garry (16) a boy who lived three doors down the street and a Denise (15) a girl who lived three doors up the street. At school however Michael had no real friends. There were three boys who he sat beside and talked with in school but never really met them outside of the school. Although two of the boys had been to his house on a couple on occasions but that was it. Michael’s one redeeming quality at school was that he was a bright student. Certainly not one of the most brainy lads in the school but definitely cleverer than average and this earned him some kudos with some of the other students, because Michael was always willing to share his answers to homework, especially in maths and science of which he enjoyed. When I say willing to share it was more like taking candy from a baby.

About a year ago in a game of "truth or dare" with Denise from up the road they had ended up seeing each other naked for a brief time. For Denise, who had four brothers of varying ages it was no big deal but Michael always remembered that time and wished that it could have continued. Michael had a very active imagination and fantasised a lot about being in romantic situations with a girl and ending up naked. Michael would never dare tell these fantasies to anyone he would be far to embarrassed to do that sort of thing.

Michael really fantasised a lot about a girl in his school called Roselyn (15) of which he had a secret crush. Roselyn was a beautiful girl always smartly dressed with her long brown wavy hair down to her ass. She was one of the nice girls and had spoken to Michael on a few occasions. She was always very kind to him and her sweet smile, well Michael just couldn’t get that out of his mind. He sometimes fantasised about seeing her naked covered only in her long wavy hair and sweet smile, the very thought of that got him so excited. If only the others knew Michael the science nerd had such thoughts, but he was always careful to guard his words because of his painful shyness.

This story at school starts with another game of "truth or dare" leading to an adventure that even Michael’s active fantasy world could not have envisaged. I think Michael would have put such thoughts out of his mind anyway and if he knew what was about to happen well I think he would have froze with fear.

We are about to take a journey into this strange and intense world of this painfully shy boy and uncover his deepest fears and fantasies …..

To be continued…..

Your comments would be appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited by theone; 08-14-2009 at 09:45 AM.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to theone for this post:
Old 08-10-2009, 03:55 PM   #2
fork
Account Banned

I like it keep going! One thing though: "...fantasy world could not have envisaged." Did you mean envisioned?
Old 08-10-2009, 07:06 PM   #3
theone
getDare Succubus

Thanks for your comment and encouragement fork. Yes you are right envisioned may work better.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:09 PM   #4
theone
getDare Succubus

…..continued

Note: Still not a lot is happening in part 2, but it is a necessary build up to the story line.

PART 2 – THE GAME

Note: Michael always tended to introduce himself as Michael, he liked that name and he liked people to call him Michael, however at school he invariably got called Mike by the other students so for the sake of the story this shortened use of his name will be mostly used.

Michael was walking outside in the school grounds looking for a quiet place to sit and eat his sandwiches and be alone, when he heard another boy call him.
“Hey Mike, you wana play truth or dare with us?” it was Graham (16) a boy in one of Mike’s classes and he was sitting with Colin (16), Emma (15), Jane (15) and Lora (16)
Incidentally Emma was Roselyn’s cousin. Roselyn’s as we mentioned earlier was the girl Mike secretly fantasised about.
Mike just muttered “no thanks” and continued to walk past, quite scared of the thought of getting into a game like that with a group of relative strangers.
Graham obviously seeing Mike’s distress called again “Mike, like we are giving you a choice? Now come here and sit down”.
Mike protested further but it was no use he was made to sit down and join the group. Mike was very uncomfortable with the idea and was scared of what he might be asked to do. He thought to himself for a moment and remembered that his class was about to start in about ten minutes time. Mike was really scared about being asked any personal questions, he would just go red and get very embarrassed but the thought of what he might be asked to do in a dare, scared him even more. And there were three girls there. Mike thought for a moment and decided he would choose only truth and maybe give a sort of evasive answer if he was asked anything embarrassing in front of the girls.

Anyway Mike muttered the words “I’ve only got ten minutes because my class is about to start and I can’t miss any of my class”.
Mike expected further protest from the group but was surprised and a bit relieved when Graham said “no worries Mike, it will only take ten minutes”.
Mike regained a bit of confidence, his mind was working on the fact that any delays he could manage would greatly lessen that time with the group and maybe get him of the hook. Mike then looked at the five faces in the group and noticed a satisfied grin on them all.
Mike hesitated in his thoughts. Was this some sort of trap? Anyway with only about nine minutes left now, what could go wrong, he was going to choose truth anyway and just get through the next few minutes and then get away from that game.

Graham spoke “as we only have a few minutes to play the game the rules will be somewhat different to the usual. Yes we are still playing "truth or dare" but we will just modify the rules slightly to make it more interesting!"
Mike began to get scared again at the emphases and cogitations of that word interesting tormented his thoughts. Mike realised this had been planned, they were setting him up and he had probably helped them do it, and so felt rather foolish.
Graham then announced “these are the rules of our game of truth or dare…”

To be continued…..

Last edited by theone; 08-14-2009 at 09:51 AM.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:11 PM   #5
theone
getDare Succubus

…..continued

PART 3 – THE GAME BECOMES THE TRAP

… Graham then announced “these are the rules of our game of truth or dare…”
Graham continued “Rule 1, it will be a game of boys versus girls”.
Mike thought well at least he is just one member of a team of three boys perhaps it won’t be a get Mike game after all. He waited in trepidation for the other rules to be announced.
Graham playfully paused and then boldly announced “Rule 2” Graham again playfully paused.
Mike was thinking only eight minutes to go and willing the time to pass quickly, the tension was really building.
Graham boldly announced “and Rule 2 issssss, each team will ask the other team “truth or dare” and the majority vote of that team decides”
Mike’s hopes of being in control and choosing truth were dashed.
Graham calmly announces “Rule 3, the opposite team will choose a person to complete the truth or dare. Rule 4, all truth dare requests must be completed or punishment will be given. Oh and Rule 5, you can’t break any of the rules or you will get punished.”

Colin laughed and said “so lets begin we only have a few minutes you know”. The Girls said “yes, yah, yeah” in agreement.
So Colin asked the Girls “truth or dare?” the girls chose truth and Colin asked Emma “do you think Mike is a nerd and would you like to see Mike naked?”
Emma looked Mike straight in the face, smiled and said “yes I think he is a nerd and teasingly added in a soft sexy voice, yeah sure I want to see Mike naked” and giggled. This made Mike go bright red, they all noticed and laughed at him causing him to get really embarrassed.
The boys chose truth and Emma asked Mike in her purposed soft sexy voice that she knew caused Mike much embarrassment. “Mike do you masturbate?”
Mike hesitated then muttered the answer “yep” in a very quiet voice.
“Speak up Mike” Jane demanded “we can’t hear you and time is moving on you know”.
Mike obediently answered “yes I do” looking at the ground all the time in shame and embarrassment.
Jane insisted “Mike look up, look at me, look at Emma and look at Lora and tell us what you do?”
Mike looked at the girls his face now glowing red and said “Yes I masturbate”.
They all laughed at him and Emma commented “He is really so very embarrassed, kind of cute; I think we are going to have some fun here”.

The next round the girls chose dare and appointed Emma to complete the dare.
Graham said “I think Mike likes you Emma so I dare you to remove your top and bra and give Mike a lap dance”.
Emma looking at Mike pealed off her t-shirt and undid her bra from behind, loosening her firm cute breasts. Emma did not have big breasts but they were perfectly formed, just yummy and her skin displayed a beautiful tan. All eyes were on her except for Mike who was just too embarrassed to look, although he really, really wanted to.
Emma had Mike completely in her power and she wasn’t going to let him go. She knelt down in front of him with her legs spread so she could get close and started her lap dance rubbing herself against Mike.
Emma blew a circle of breath on Mike’s face and sexily said look at me Michael when I’m dancing for you.
Mike had never been this close to such a sexy girl before and he was starting to loose all control growing hard as she masterfully teased her poor helpless victim. He became fixated by her beautiful firm breasts loosing all sense of time and even some of his well guarded inhibitions.
Emma’s dance came all too quickly to an end for Mike and the next dreaded round of truth or dare was about to begin. The boys of course chose dare and they of course chose Mike to fulfil the dare.

Mike was still entranced by the thoughts of what had just happened and that sexy dance of Emma.
When Jane spoke up “well time has almost gone now, only about a minute left I think, so this is the dare that Mike will have to do”.
Mike still dazed by his own thoughts became puzzled what he would be asked to do in one minute”.

Jane continued “this is the dare Mike, on Friday (it was now Wednesday) you will have to submit yourself to the girls and be our prisoner. Graham and Colin will arrest you on Friday afternoon after class and will bring you handcuffed to the girls den. And if you are not at school on Friday we will get you later and punish you so you can’t escape”.

The trap was set and Mike was caught like a rabbit in a car’s headlamps.

Mike’s mind raced with fear as he realised what was happening to him he desperately wanted a way out of this predicament and was regretting being so foolish playing this game and letting himself get trapped.

Mike stuttered “Wh wh what den? Wht What girls? What do you mean? Do you mean you three?… and what den do you have and were is it?”

Lora spoke “we mean the girls Mike, girls from the school”

To be continued…..

Your comments would be appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited by theone; 08-14-2009 at 09:59 AM.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:54 PM   #6
italian99

I like it so far, great potential here. Keep it up!

Dislikes: Permanent, Family, Poo, Piss, Very Public, Lots of Pain, Anal
italian99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:13 AM   #7
theone
getDare Succubus

…..continued

Not a lot is happening in this part but it’s short and necessary for the story line and for the build up to the action later.

PART 4 – THE WAIT

…..Lora spoke “we mean the girls Mike, girls from the school”

Mike now late for his class asked again, his embarrassment now overridden by his fear and need to know more, he babbled “but, but, but what girls? How many, what are you going to do to me?” Mike became very scared and nervous of what they were planning and pleaded “please don’t, please let me go, please I’m really embarrassed don’t do this to me please” Mike continued to babble and plead.
The others just laughed and Jane said “don’t panic Mike,,, well not till Friday anyway. You will find out everything then, when we resume the game!”

Mike was not able to concentrate for the rest of the day, but school did come to an end and Mike made his way home. He switched his phone on as he walked home to find a text message from Denise, who wanted to come round to his house to see him that night. Mike sent a text back to say ok. Anyway he needed a distraction or he would just go crazy thinking about Friday.
Mike had known Denise for a long time, they were friends and she was the only girl he was comfortable with. Denise now 15 and had made more than a few comments that Mike should ask her to be his proper girl friend. Mike never responded to her suggestions he just lacked confidence even with Denise.

To be continued…..

Last edited by theone; 08-14-2009 at 11:37 AM.
Old 08-11-2009, 03:24 AM   #8
theone
getDare Succubus

…..continued

PART 5 – DENISE ARRIVES

After Mike had been home for about an hour, Denise came round to see him. She was wearing a short pink top and a pastel blue short dress leaving her midriff bare. Mike could see her nipples through her thin top and her white panties showing through her really short skirt. She looked different, she looked sexy.
Mike was wondering if he was still confused by Emma’s sexy lap dance that day. Despite all the fear in his mind, that vision of Emma topless kept soothing his troubled mind.

Mike the shy nerd guy was feeling a strange confidence that he never experienced before. He decided to be brave and try out an experiment.
He said to Denise “I dare you to stand still for the next two minutes, put your hands behind your back and close your eyes”
Denise was a little surprised at this request but responded with “ok Mike but maybe after that I will dare you or maybe even Truth!” Denise laughed and obediently complied with Mike’s dare.
Mike thought about what he was about to do, nervous of what Denise’s reaction would be. He walked up to Denise’s who was standing, hands behind her back and eyes closed, he got real close then he put out his hands and playfully tickled Denise on her bare midriff, her sides and her stomach.
Denise shrieked, squirmed and giggled. Mike then suddenly coming to his senses again stopped and wondered what her reaction would be. Denise was smiling and certainly did not seem to be objecting to the attention Mike had just displayed towards her. She calmly said “why have you stopped Mike?”
Mike replied with interest “why do you want me to continue to tickle you Denise?”
Denise simply said “no not now”
Mike felt just a shade rejected and a little foolish at his clumsy advances and his attempt to experiment with this game of "truth or dare".
Then Denise, with a big grin on her face added “but I would like a massage, a long massage. No sex or stuff like that yet, but a sensual massage”, she trusted Mike. Denise added “So are you going to massage me Mike?”
Mike replied with a “sure” he was getting excited now thinking about giving Denise a massage but so scared to show any feeling.

Denise giggled and teasingly removed her top; she then unbuttoned her skirt, pulled the zip down and let it drop to the floor.
Mike the nerd who lived a very uneventful life was now seeing his second topless girl that day and not just topless but wearing only panties.
Denise noticing Mike’s obvious captivation with her said “shall I remove my panties for the massage Mike?”
Mike responded “yah sure”.
Denise insisted “try and sound a little more enthusiastic Mike. If you want me to remove my panties you have to tell me I’m sexy and that you really want to see me naked. You have to convince me. Then you can give me my massage. If you don’t I will get dressed and go home”.

Mike now red faced again and feeling clumsy, but he desperately wanted Denise naked so he summoned all his courage and said. “Denise you are a very beautiful and sexy girl. I really want to see you naked and give you a massage.
Denise grinned and said “ok I believe you Mike” she turned with her back towards Mike and slipped her panties down her straight legs assuming doggy position as she did it. She bumped her naked but against Mike’s hard crotch a few times then turned round to let Mike see her in all her glory, and completely naked.
She lay down on Mike’s bed and Mike began to massage her. Mike was very self conscious at first but soon gained confidence as Denise moaned with pleasure at his touch.
The session came to an abrupt end as Mike heard the front door, his parents arriving home. Denise quickly got dressed and they continued to chat normally.

Denise suddenly changing the topic said “right, now getting back to our game of truth or dare, I believe it’s my turn now Mike?”
Mike had forgotten what Denise had said earlier so responded with “yes, but my parents are home now, we can’t do dares”.
Denise said “no worries Mike I was going to ask you truth anyway” then she added “I hear that you have been playing truth or dare at school, and! with girls and! that you have to do a dare on Friday and! That the game is to continue?” she paused a moment and then added “are you going to invite me to the game on Friday, Mike? Tell me all about it Mike?”

Mike was stunned, how did she know?
It turned out that Denise was a friend of Megan (15), who was Lora’s sister, and she heard some gossip about the day’s events. Mike did not want news of his embarrassment to reach his own street and he certainly did not want Denise to know.
Mike just shrugged his shoulders and said “emm, err it was just a few minutes really and I wont be playing again”.
Denise seemed disappointed at Mike’s response, saying “ok then. But if you do play you have got to invite me ok?” Mike said “ok” and quickly changed the subject.

Mike was wearing track suit bottoms and a white t-shirt, no shoes or socks. As they were sitting Denise jokingly said hey Mike I still have to get you back for tickling me and promptly grabbed his ankle and lifted it high into the air. Mike struggled but Demise managed to tickle the sole of Mike foot real good. Now Mike had a problem, he was as painfully ticklish as he was shy. He just froze unable to bear the intense sensations. Denise soon ended her little time of fun but Mike suddenly felt really scared again. What if the girls on Friday found out about his little secret, if they knew that he was so excruciatingly ticklish they would certainly torment him with that? They said they would handcuff him, what if they tied him up? Mike really did not like the thought of loosing all that control. What would they do to him? Mike thought again they might try to remove some of his clothes, the girls might see him. Mike never liked undressing in changing rooms with boys, the embarrassment of girls seeing him was just too much to think about. What if they done more than tickle him? What if he got an erection in front of girls? What if Denise found out more from her friend Megan? How long would they make him play this game of truth or dare? Mike's stomach churned as his fear griped him and he thought of what might happen to him on Friday.

To be continued…..

Last edited by theone; 08-14-2009 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Amendment
Old 08-12-2009, 08:02 AM   #9
theone
getDare Succubus

…..continued

PART 6 – FRIDAY ARRIVES

It was now Friday and mike was on his way to school. Mike had spent most of Thursday resigning him self to the fact that he would have to do his dare on Friday whether he wanted to or not.
He thought Emma, Jane and Lora were sort of nice to him even if they did tease him and have some fun with him before. Anyway he probably couldn’t get out of doing the dare now, whatever the dare or the remaining game was yet to unveil. He should be ok with them, he tried to reassure himself with that thought. Anyway mike had no choice and he was getting used to the idea. One thing that did bother him though was what they said about “girls from the school” would they be others? Mike thought to him self “please no”.
At that point his phone bleeped, it was a text message from Denise [“hi Mike, Megan has invited me 2 ur dare later. also wanted ur no so i let ur have it. cu soon”]. that was the last thing Mike wanted to hear just now.
Mike got another text this time from Emma [“dare time soon Mike hehe oh and Roselyn my cos is cming. No u fancy her. c ya”]
Mike received yet another text, now Jane [“dare time soon Mike. c ya with the others from school”]. Mike arrived at his Friday morning Maths class with what peace he had managed to muster now being quickly eroded away.

Mike’s math class ends all too soon and he quickly makes his way out and swiftly walks down the corridor heading for the foyer and outside door. Mike’s heart drops as he sees Graham and Colin waiting for him in the foyer holding a pair of handcuffs.
Mike ignores them and just walks out the main entrance. Graham and Colin follow him outside, take hold of him forcing his hands behind his back and before he knows it, he is handcuffed and being marched away with chants of “to the girls den”.

To be continued…..

…..and, thanks for being patient with the story line. The action will begin soon and Mike's safe little world will be turned upside down, when he meets “the girls from the school”…..

Last edited by theone; 08-14-2009 at 11:49 AM.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:15 AM   #10
theone
getDare Succubus

…..continued

PART 7 – THE ORDEAL BEGINS

Well there was nothing he could do now, he was handcuffed and being marched towards the girls den, whatever that was.
He was taken round the back of the school and out through the rear fence into a secluded area with some cover of trees. Mike was familiar with the territory he had walked down there many times and although it was not that far from the school it was really secluded and very few people passed that way.
As Mike got closer to where the two boys were leading him he saw the girls sitting on the ground waiting for his arrival. He was still a short distance away and he tried to see how many girls there were. Mike felt horror as he estimated there were about twenty!!!!! girls waiting. Closer and closer they led him, he felt like a sheep to the slaughter. He was trembling and his stomach was churning soon he would know his fate at the hands of all those girls.
As he approached he recognised some of their faces, girls of all ages from about 12 to about 16 or 17 years old. Emma, Jane and Lora were there in the forefront to meet him. They were obviously part of the mastermind behind this abduction. Mike noticed that Emma had her cousin Roselyn with her. This was the girl Mike had a crush on and secretly fantasised about. It was bad enough that there were twenty girls there but now Roselyn. Mike really wanted to meet with Roselyn in different circumstances, he dreamed about that but now she would see all they were about to do to him. Mike was devastated with shame.

“Were do you want him” the boys said to the four girls.
Emma pointed to two ropes hanging down from two tree branches. Mike was scared he was about to be tied up and at the mercy of twenty girls all looking at him and giggling.
Graham and Collin released Mike from the handcuffs only to quickly force his hands above his head and secure him to the two ropes by his wrists. Mike stood there unable to move as the girls all looked at him and cheered. A few of the younger girls came forward and asked the other girls “what are you going to do to him?” another asked “will we see him naked?” and another added “yeah and can we touch him?” Lora answered “you will see soon”.
Excitement was growing among the girls and that really frightened Mike, he was thinking what if the girls get out of control, his hands were tied to two tree branches above his head he was helpless.

He pleaded with the girls “please, please let me go I’m scared and I feel so helpless. Please I’ll do anything you want just let me loose, please”
Jane snapped “stop whimpering, it’s too late now we can’t let you go. Anyway you are going to feel a lot more helpless soon”
Mike’s mind was racing thinking what were they going to do to him and what was about to happen.
All the girls were cheering and shouting. Lora shouted “quiet everyone somebody just might hear and besides we are going to start the fun now”.
Lora reached for a bag on the ground and took out a pair of scissors. She waved the scissors in the air then started to approach Mike.

To be continued…..

Last edited by theone; 08-14-2009 at 11:53 AM.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:28 AM   #11
theone
getDare Succubus

…..continued

PART 8 – THE PUBLIC STRIP SHOW (“Please girls no further!”)

... She waved the scissors in the air then started to approach Mike.

Mike was literally shaking not knowing what was going to happen. Emma chimed out “don’t get scared Mike we are not going to hurt you, just have some of fun with you”. Mike then recognised Denise approaching with another girl he assumed to be Megan.
Lora pulled Mikes t-shirt away from his body at the waist and started to cut it. Mike cried out “no please don’t cut my shirt. You can’t do that to me”. Mike never went without a shirt he was just too self conscious about exposing himself.
Lora replied “Of course we can do that to you, you can’t stop us Mike". and just continued to cut the fabric, ignoring Mike’s further protests. Mikes shirt was soon cut from his body leaving his upper torso for all to view. Mike was not bad to look at in fact he was quite handsome but he just did not like being without a shirt. Lora threw Mike’s shirt to one of the other girls who waved it above her head in triumph then threw it to another girl who did the same. Mike watched his torn shirt being passed around the girls, waved above their heads and finally disappear into oblivion. He had no idea where his shirt was now and he couldn’t do a thing about it.
More ropes were brought out and Mike wondered what they were for. The girls just laid them on the ground and said we will need those later.
Jane then shouted “next the shoes and socks girls” a chorus of “yeah do it” and similar comments were heard.
Mike protested again “no girls I need them to walk home, please don’t” Mike was sacred, scared of loosing his socks and shoes, scared of getting his extremely sensitive feet tickled and scared as to how far the girls would go undressing him in front of everyone. Mikes pleas were just ignored as Jane and Lora began to remove first his shoes and then slide his socks off his feet. The girls also noticed and commented on how ticklish he was. The same fate befell his socks and shoes as they were passed through the crowd and finally thrown into oblivion never to be seen again. Lora poked Mike in his side to see how ticklish he was there. She was delighted to find out that he squirmed so much.
Mike was now pleading and begging the girls to stop his humiliation. “Please girls how far are you going to go please no further please, please”
Jane laughed and said “need to know basis, and you don’t need to know but just hang around and you will find out”.
Jane then pointed to Mikes trousers and said to the girls “do you want his trousers now girls?” a chorus of “yeah get em off" was heard.
Mike still pleading “no, no please girls no” his face bright red and his body shaking at the thought that more than twenty girls were watching him! Lora undid his belt unlatched his trousers and pulled down the fly zip, making sure her fingers brushed against Mike’s cock. Mike again unable to do a thing to stop his public stripping watched as his trousers were passed round the crowd with the same fate as his other clothes. Mike now standing with only his boxer shorts left protecting him from total humiliation, terrified that he will soon loose them also. “Please girls no further, please girls, please”. He notices that Roselyn is really close to him and was looking at him. He wanted to die and thought to himself please not in front of Roselyn and Denise anything but that. He really did not want Roselyn to see him humiliated, he really liked that girl. How would he ever be able to fantasise about her again? How would he ever be able to face any of them again after that day?

Mike realised that his ordeal had not yet ended in fact he realised it had only just begun…..

To be continued…..

Last edited by theone; 08-14-2009 at 11:58 AM.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:40 AM   #12
theone
getDare Succubus

…..continued

PART 9 – THE FULL MONTY!

Mike realised that his ordeal had not yet ended in fact he realised it had only just begun when he heard Lora confirm his worst fears when she pointed to his boxers and said "you want these now girls?” the chorus again rang out “yeah get em off”. Some of the younger girls, the 12 year olds came forward, they really wanted a better look, and soon they would see a boys cock close up.

Mike pleaded, he knew it was pointless but he still pleaded he couldn’t help it he just pleaded and pleaded. Roselyn was there she would see everything, all those twelve year old girls would see, all the girls would see. He was soon to be naked he knew that, he could not cover up and his clothes were just getting discarded never to be seen again. He thought what were the ropes for? What will they do to me next? How will I get home? Will they ever let me go?
The girls taunted him savouring every delicious moment, prolonging his agony. They could feel his agony and they were enjoying it.
Lora taunted him “you will soon be naked Mike, you will be nude Mike we will all see your cock” Mike was almost delirious, he was scared, terrified, ashamed, embarrassed and excited all at once.

Then the moment came and Mike felt his boxers being slowly pulled down, he was helpless, he could only let it happen in front of all those girls. He didn’t even know how many there were, just that there were a lot. He knew Roselyn was close he wanted to die, he was dying.

Soon he saw his boxers waved triumphantly above the girls heads and disappear to somewhere, he knew not ware. Now he was naked the girls could see him, the 12 year olds could see him and Roselyn could see him.

Lora and Jane picked up the ropes from the ground and tied them around Mike’s ankles, they then spread his legs apart and proceeded to tie the ropes to the trees. Now Mike was standing naked with his hands tied above him and his legs parted and tied to trees. It was still very warm but Mike felt the cool breeze on his naked body, especially his cock. He felt so exposed and vulnerable now. There was no way he could cover or hide.

Lora now announced “inspection time girls” the girls moved a little closer so they could inspect him close up. Some of the 12 year olds were getting excited as they had not seen a boys cock before. “Can we touch they asked?”. Lora or Jane replied “we are not your parents”.

To be continued…..

Last edited by theone; 08-14-2009 at 12:02 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 11:38 AM   #13
theone
getDare Succubus

…..continued

PART 10 – Mike has a “hard” time controlling himself.

Roselyn was standing real close to Mike now and seeing his distress asked in a kind voice “you ok Mike”. That was the first friendly voice Mike heard since his ordeal began and he could feel the kindness and concern in Roselyn’s voice. He wished he could have met Roselyn under different circumstances. Like in those romantic but sexual fantasies that he had about her. However his fear and pleading seemed to subside and he answered her saying “yes thanks Roselyn I’m ok, thank you for asking” Her words had calmed him somehow he didn’t know how.

Roselyn reached out and gently rubbed his back to comfort him. He loved every bit of Roselyn’s touch. Now Roselyn was so close that her long soft hair was brushing against Mike’s body casing him strange tingling sensations he never felt before. Wow he thought her hair is so very sexy. He felt the closeness of her body next to his own naked and vulnerable body. He felt the care in her voice and just wanted to drink in her words. At that moment he didn’t care anymore he just wanted Roselyn near to him. The other girls could do what they liked as long as Roselyn was there with him. He knew that this moment could not last but he savoured every bit of it.

His lucid day dreaming was soon brought to an end when Emma announced “hope you like the game of truth and dare we are playing with you Mike. I hope you like your dare? I think some boys will fantasise about this stuff but it must be different when it’s actually happening Mike? And we all know that you’re so painfully shy. Do you still feel shy now Mike?” Every bit of Mike’s anatomy was being inspected by the girls he could feel their eyes looking at him he could hear the comments emerging about his body.

Then Denise came forward and said “hey Mike I think that you are enjoying this too much” noticing his growing erection. Denise playfully tickled Mike’s balls causing Mike’s seven inch cock to stand fully to attention.
Mike looked at Denise and pleaded “no Denise, not here, not in front of everyone”. Mike felt shame and wanted it to stop but he was also excited that he wanted it to continue.
It was no use she had found Mike’s most sensitive spot and there was nothing he could do about it, he was loosing control and that was scaring him. The twelve year old girls were mesmerised as they watched Denise’s touch cause such a reaction in Mike. The other girls were making comments now about Mike’s cock. Mike felt naked when they striped him of his clothes, he felt really naked when his boxers were removed in front of twenty girls but it was just getting worse and worse. He was now sporting a boner in front of all those girls and being emotionally stripped by their comments now, and he knew he had no control over his sexual reactions.

To be continued…..

Your comments would be appreciated at this point in the story. Thank you.

Last edited by theone; 08-14-2009 at 12:06 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:05 PM   #14
callofduty4

really good story it has all the detail its perfect i like it keep it up
callofduty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:04 PM   #15
italian99

Dude, great story!

Dislikes: Permanent, Family, Poo, Piss, Very Public, Lots of Pain, Anal
italian99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk