Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 11-28-2023, 11:29 PM   #1
Txalan

Bug 3 dice 360

Both player roll 3 dice. The first die determines what spins you or the camera. The lower number stands in front of the camera and turns around in front of the camera giving a full front and back view. The higher number holds the camera in front of them and rotates the camera around in front of them. Start with the camera facing away from you and then rotate it toward you. If you roll the same number you both must do the first option. The second die detemines what you are wearing. If you roll the same number, you both must be naked. The lowest number is naked. The higher number subtracts the lower number from their number and wears the following:
1 - nothing but your socks, however, you must cover yourself with one hand
2 - Just a shirt
3 - Just your underwear
4 - shirt and undewear
5 - fully dressed
The third die determines the picture(s) (live if possible) you must also send. The lower number sends a full frontal (face is optional) and a full back side (head must be included). The lower number must send just the second picture.

4th die option. If both players are up for you can add a fouth die. It determines the location. The lower number must be outdoors, or in front of open window or door. The higher number is indoors.

I am always in with the 4th die option if you want.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Telegram: TxAlan

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice challenge, picture dare, video