Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-30-2009, 11:10 AM   #1
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Webdare2
Default Naked At Train Station [NON-FICTION INTO FICTION]

I had long been into the idea of dares but never could find ones that I had the time to do. One day, I was on my way back from boarding school on the train and had to change at a station. For some reason I had this incredible desire to do something daring but I tried to ignore it. Checking the timetables I realised I had anotther hour to wait until my train. The station was near empty despite it only being mid-afternoon.
This was the chance. I though of a dare I could do. Simply, I was to get naked at a station.
I wasn't going to do it on the platform, but I decided the toilets would be good. So I went into the bathroom and took the precaution of starting the dare in a cubicle. I went inside and took a deep breath. It was exciting! But scary, even though I was in a cubicle.
I slipped off my shirt and hung on the back of the door. This small act made my whole body tingle. I kicked off my shoes and then removed my socks, stuffing them inside the shoes. My heart thumping, I stripped off my jeans and hung them with the shirt.
This was it. Only one thing left to do. I gripped my boxers and slid them down my legs, then stepped out of them. I left them on the floor and stood straight. This felt amazing.
There was another step to go. A step outside the cubicle to be precise. At the though of doing this, my heart started to pound. What if someone came in? I could always get back inside in time. Couldn't I?
I decided to just go for it. With a shaking hand, I undid the lock and let the door swing open. I took a step outside, then another. What a rush! It felt so good. I walked around the bathroom, growing more and more confident by the minute. It felt great! I was tempted to go outside but decided that could be saved for another day.
Suddenly I heard footsteps. Panic gripped me and took over. Before I knew it, I was back inside the cubicle, locking the door. I backed away from the door as I heard the door to the bathroom swing open.
I heard the entrant go to the urinal and do his business. My heart pounded away in a mix of fear and excitement. Although, I thought I should put some clothes on.
That's when I realised. I was in the wrong cubicle. In my panic I had gone into the wrong one. Oh, no. Still, it's fine, when the man has gone I can go and get my stuff right?
Wrong. I hear him wash his hands and begin walking away then stop. The footsteps come closer and closer to the cubicles.
"What the hell?" I hear him say.
Oh, no. He's found my clothes. Then I heard him walk away and the door swing shut. I waited a minute to be sure he was gone, then bolted out the cubicle and to my old one.
My fears were confirmed. Everything was gone. Shirt, jeans, shoes, socks, boxers... gone.
No, no, no, no!

To be continued
Webdare2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 12:58 PM   #2
Daredevil999

this is amazing!!!!
the grammer is good, and VERY descriptive -
i can't for the next part!
Daredevil999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:17 PM   #3
Coyote
getDare Addict

your making me jealous just stop.....just kidding. Im guessing this is where it becomes fiction?
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 08:59 PM   #4
bobsaget60

nice job please dont stop
bobsaget60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:03 AM   #5
BLOEM51

Nice story,please don`t stop
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 12:28 PM   #6
Lil C

this has potential please continue
Lil C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 03:37 AM   #7
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

good good good 8/10

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 10:35 PM   #8
Person
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to Person Send a message via Yahoo to Person

Come on keep going!
Person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:04 AM   #9
overlord

this is good keep goin
overlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 10:17 AM   #10
BeX25

I like this story please continue. I liked the twist with the cubicles. I wonder where this will go ? look forward to reading more.

BeX
BeX25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 04:31 AM   #11
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry it's been awhile, hope this next chapter doesn't disappoint

My mind was racing. There I was, in the public bathroom of a train station with no form of clothing whatsoever. What was I going to do? I could hardly just walk out naked! And I wasn't even at the right station, I was still twenty minutes away from my stop.
Then a wild idea occurred to me. I looked at the loo roll and decided that there was probably enough. Perhaps I could make some sort of cover from all that paper. It was worth a shot. It's not as if I can make things any worse. After ten minutes, I felt I finally had something. From the paper, I'd managed to make what felt like a dress but at least it covered everything that needed covering.
Now for the next step. I had to leave the safety of my cubicle. My heart pounded hard in my chest at the thought. That was one step closer to the humiliation that was coming. I listened closely for the sound of anyone outside. It was quiet enough to go for it.
I slowly opened the door and stepped out. Looking in the mirror, I inspected my attire. It actually looked like I was wearing some kind of toga, as though I was going to a fancy dress party. This could work.
Gathering up all of my courage, I took the plunge and stepped out of the bathroom and onto the platform. The ground was cold beneath my bare feet and the air itself was beginning to chill, slowly becoming evening. Looking around, I saw that the platform was mostly empty. And the train was only a few minutes away. My luck was starting to change.
As I waited, a breeze started to pick up. The bottom of the toga lifted up every so slightly so I held back down with my hands. Great, a wind. I gazed desperately down the track, willing the train to arrive.
It did. I had to hold the toga down pretty hard as the train swept into the station, but at least it was here. I jumped on as fast as possible and soon was being carried away from that unlucky station. The carriage I was on was pretty empty, obviously having a few people, but not too many. I sat near to the door, ready for a quick exit. My stop wasn't far.
The trip was going fairly uneventfully until I noticed a slight hitch in the plan. The ticket collector had arrived. He had fortunately started at the other end of the carriage, but was moving quickly. Of course I didn't have a bloody ticket! It had been in my jeans pocket. I willed the train to go faster as I stood up and moved to the door. Come on...
The collector was nearing me now, already giving me an odd look as to my attire. Yes, like I hadn't realised. I looked out the window and saw my station looming into view. I was going to make it!
The collector was walking towards me. The train pulled into the stop as he reached me.
"Ticket, please"
The doors pinged open and I ran.
"Stop!"
I felt something grab at my toga but I kept running, running like Id never run before. There were people at this station, all very surprised at the sight of me sprinting across the platform. Within seconds I had reached the ticket barrier. Guess I didn't know my own speed.
Ah, no, I need my ticket to get through this thing. There was a short line, with one or two people in front of me to get through the barrier, so I waited while coming up with a plan.
I suddenly realised that I'd lost the top half of my toga. That blasted ticket collector must have torn it. At least my lower half was still covered.
"Stop him!"
The ticket collector was running down towards the barrier. As the guy in front of me stepped through the barrier, I darted in behind him. The barriers closed as I got through, barely making it, although I felt something catch my back.
Without thinking, I sprinted away, feeling and hearing a massive rip! I took no notice as I ran out into the car park and then down a street, hearing people shout and laugh. It didn't matter, I just kept running until my legs were screaming for a break.
Finally I stopped and finally registered the ripping sound. The toga had gotten caught in the barrier. I was completely naked! I immediately looked around, making sure the street was clear, then darted into an alleyway. What was I going to do now? This time there was nothing to cover up with. Nothing!
But I had made it this far, I couldn't quit now. It was still pretty light but so far the streets hadn't seemed too busy. Maybe I could get away with running it.
Old 07-18-2009, 08:54 AM   #12
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

getting even better

+ 8.9/10

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 10:24 AM   #13
dubledeath

please continue!
dubledeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 07:43 PM   #14
Webdare2
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry for the long delay, time to finish.

I peeked out onto the street and saw it was clear. It seemed best to just go as fast as I can and hope the way home was clear. With my entire body shaking from fear and a little bit of excitement, I ran for it. I didn't even bother to cover myself, I just sprinted and sprinted.
There were people every now and again but I ran right past them. I could feel my face go even redder everytime I heard their laughter. Just keep running....
Suddenly I came to a very busy road. Cars kept rushing past, forcing me to stop. I could have kept going but I wasn't going to run in front of moving vehicles! As I waited by the side of the road, a few people appeared behind me, apparently waiting to cross also.
"Where are you clothes?" One of them laughed.
"Naughty little streaker"
"HAHA"
I dropped my hands to my crotch, feeling my face burn. Finally there was a break in the cars and I ran (as best as I could with my hands crossed over myself) across the road, ignoring a few honks and the jeers of the people.
Despite the humiliation and embarrassment, I was finding this exciting. This is what I'd read happened sometimes and it was almost a fantasy to go through it. It was... fun.
Suddenly I bumped into someone, snapping my attention back. I tripped nd barely managed to regain balance before falling, at the cost of releasing my hands. I looked back and saw I'd knocked into a young woman, who was starting to get up. I ran back and helped her up, forgetting my nudity for a moment.
"Wat where you're going, naked boy" The girl said, her jaw twitching as though she was about to laugh. "Getting a little excited?"
I looked down and saw myself rise to attention. It brushed against her leg as it rose to full glory. That was enough to remind me of reality. I turned and ran, the girl roaring with laughter. My new glory made things even harder as it swayed from side to side, insprinig more cheering and laughing.
Evenually I made it back to my street and to my house. I went for the front door but it was locked! Damn, damn, damn! I could either go to the neighbours for a spare key but first I decided to avoid that humiliation by using the window. My upstairs window was open so I ran around to the back of the house and grabbed the two big bins. I brought them around to underneath the window and put one on top of the other, then tried the climb.
Standin on this precarious stand, I was in line with the window. I grabbed the edge and tried to pull it open enough to climb in, but it was stuck. Dammit! In anger I pulled again and it swung oen, hader than I expected.
It swung completely open, taking me with it. I held on for dear life as it swept me off the bins. The tower fell over, leaving me hanging above the ground. I thought about dropping but the contents of the bin had scattered all over the place and they included broken gass. No way was I falling on that.
"Need some help"
A woman was standing at the end of the drive way, a shopping bag in her hand and an amused look on her face.
"Please" I groaned.
"I'll go get a ladder" She said, trying not to laugh. "Looks like you're having fun.
I glanced down and saw that my boner was prouder than ever, pressing itself hard against the window. I could die from embarrassmet.
In the end I made it inside, climbing through the window using the ladder. All in all, it was humiliating but a little fun. Despite everything that had gone wron,g I could imagine doing it again.
Old 08-24-2009, 08:21 AM   #15
SAMaster

i'll have to give it a 9/10

Everything else is prob a soft limit, which I like to see how far I am willing to go...
SAMaster is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk