Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-07-2015, 10:18 PM   #1
BlackEyed

Default My reenconter with a crazy redhead

So, i am a brazilian man, i am currently in college and this is a story that happened to me not so long ago. This is my first post here in getdare, but i have been reading stories here for a long time. I don't have that much experience with truth or dare and that sort of stuff, this story is one of the only experiences i have had with lost bets and etcetera. Anyway, i hope you enjoy, and if you like it, let me know.
BlackEyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 10:21 PM   #2
BlackEyed

Default Chapter One: A little Context

When I was young, really young, I went to school with this great redheaded girl, her name was Giulia. She was really shy and pretty, I was her one and only friend, and I really liked her. We moved to different schools when we got to high school, it didn’t take long for us to lose touch. Years later, on my second year of college, I was in this party, It was a Thursday, we had no class for another four days. I was looking around trying to find a known face when I saw her sitting with a group of people, I could barely recognize her, she was smoking hot, with her wonderful red hair, a tiny skirt and almost no blouse at all, just enough to cover her breasts. I went to her and as soon as I got close she saw me and quick as a cat got up and hugged me. We laughed at the coincidence and wondered about how we had not met in the previous year. We talked a little more and she told me she and a few friends were playing truth or dare, that’s when one of the most embarrassing and fun weekends of my life started.
BlackEyed is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
lost bet, public embarrassment, redhead