Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-07-2012, 08:52 AM   #31
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveem View Post
i just asked him so its too late to change now i guess it will be quicker than goinging out.
although now this is probly worse
post a full report on this.
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:56 AM   #32
fireman
gD king

5 min tic tock tic tock
Old 05-07-2012, 09:03 AM   #33
Slaveem
Account Banned

he got me to strip and put on my tallest heels and bend over he spanked me 100 times and got me to count and as he slapped my bare ass he clipped my lit alot and i came on him hand on spank 76 so he added on another 20 spanks to my pussy at the end
my ass and pussy are now bothe sore and red
i think a few of the neighbours saw everything
Slaveem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:09 AM   #34
Slaveem
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman View Post
5 min tic tock tic tock
iv done it sir. i hope that i have started to make it up not doing the whole of the first punishment you set
Old 05-07-2012, 09:10 AM   #35
fireman
gD king

thats goo to hear. now you will go to kink talk and have some pice for us to see.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:13 AM   #36
Slaveem
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaveem View Post
my master is not interested in female slaves anymore but told me when he left me that if i came without someone telling me to i should ask for any punishments or dares on here which would make me regret it. i have cummed lots of times and i guess it is time to face the concequences.. any ideas are welcome but i am not putting photos up
i said i was not putting photos up on here.. sorry..
Old 05-07-2012, 09:16 AM   #37
fireman
gD king

ok missed that
<><><><><
Old 05-07-2012, 10:00 AM   #38
Slaveem
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie21 View Post
has he ever caught you role playing?

and finally for now (as explained in my pm) where are you uk, us, europe ?

As for a punishment as required.... if you are in the uk it's bitterly cold... so spend a few hours in nothing more than a wet swimsuit.... wandering around the streets.... if anyone asks you are doing it for a bet and stand to win a £100.... for every one who stops and asks yu are to find somewhere to edge.... you may not cum at all....
i am just about to start this punishment. it has started to get colder so really i shouldhave done it earlier.

i shall report back later
Old 05-07-2012, 10:28 AM   #39
archie21
getDare Succubus

Pm it if you prefer.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:24 AM   #40
Slaveem
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie21 View Post
has he ever caught you role playing?

and finally for now (as explained in my pm) where are you uk, us, europe ?

As for a punishment as required.... if you are in the uk it's bitterly cold... so spend a few hours in nothing more than a wet swimsuit.... wandering around the streets.... if anyone asks you are doing it for a bet and stand to win a £100.... for every one who stops and asks yu are to find somewhere to edge.... you may not cum at all....
yesterday evening i did this punishment and it was horrible!
it was bitterly cold and i realized i should have done the punishment earlier in the day as it got even colder. i stayed out for 2 hours and quite a few people asked.
my swimming costume was a cutout one so only covered part of my body i got lots of remarks telling me what a slag i was. and by having it wet it made it even colder with the wind blowing on it i was almost frozen. i edged lots of times and manny people asked me what on earth i was doing but i came once. on one of the last commentts. i tryed to stay on the edge but i couldnt hold it.

im sorry sir.
Old 05-10-2012, 12:43 AM   #41
archie21
getDare Succubus

being sorry is one thing but failure is another.... for now you are to find and post a link to a picture of your swimsuit.
you are also to tell why the pictures are with the boys at your dance class.... and what the pictures are of you doing or dressed in...

I shall speak to you later about a further punishment... once i have the above information.

I shall pm about the other matter.

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:37 AM   #42
fireman
gD king

Now its a new day and a new task. Either in your sluty school girl outfit with the tight top, or wear a bikini, the linnings must be cut out. go to the mall. Find a mens clothing store. You will hand them a note. The note will say;

hello sire- I am here to look for my some cloth for my master. I am to recive a sales persons help, I am not aloud to make noise unless ask to, speaking including. If I do please have every person in this store spank me 100 times however they feel is fit. if you do not wish to do this would anyone here be able to help?

Once a sire is going help the size you need for him is a little tight on you. The length of legs and arms are about 2-3 inches longer than you. Then you strip right where you stand and motion for cloth to try on. After everything is done, you may ask the sales person to spank you as he wishes, and then please however he wishes, any hole, any bondage, anything he wishes.

Then come back here for a detailed and complete repost or recive more punishment!!!!
Old 05-15-2012, 04:07 AM   #43
Slaveem
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman View Post
Now its a new day and a new task. Either in your sluty school girl outfit with the tight top, or wear a bikini, the linnings must be cut out. go to the mall. Find a mens clothing store. You will hand them a note. The note will say;

hello sire- I am here to look for my some cloth for my master. I am to recive a sales persons help, I am not aloud to make noise unless ask to, speaking including. If I do please have every person in this store spank me 100 times however they feel is fit. if you do not wish to do this would anyone here be able to help?

Once a sire is going help the size you need for him is a little tight on you. The length of legs and arms are about 2-3 inches longer than you. Then you strip right where you stand and motion for cloth to try on. After everything is done, you may ask the sales person to spank you as he wishes, and then please however he wishes, any hole, any bondage, anything he wishes.

Then come back here for a detailed and complete repost or recive more punishment!!!!
This sound good sir. I Will do this later
Old 05-15-2012, 04:52 AM   #44
Slaveem
Account Banned

Im aftaid i wont be able to do this dare sir sorry
Old 05-15-2012, 09:12 AM   #45
karthik

this game ends when u score 100 points
2 for every edge. edge should be done completely naked, held for 30 sec, n 30 min gap between 2 edges.
3 points if u edge fucking ur arse
if someone s qatching u edge 10 points
1 point for every 100 completed strokes
1 point for every 3 completed hours of being stark naked.
1 point for each of these- 50 strokes on pussy or nipples or asshole, 100 on each ass cheeks.
3 points for each day not cum
1 point for flashing ur pussy for 3 men
3 points for displaying urself completely naked in front of a man. (both this n previous one- it should not be d same person u ve seen for previous 5 days)
7 points for a BJ naked kneeling on floor
10 points for fucking pussy or asshole by a man. remember only he can cum, not u

once u r done with 100 pionts, u r to go to a mall wearing no undergarments. strip completely any place not fully closed- edge 15 times. if u cant do it at a strech, u can divide it. but every time u edge, u ve to be naked. u cam cum once u complete 15.
karthik is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk