Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2015, 04:57 PM   #1
piesocial

Sport Basketball Exposed online fully dare

This dare involves full nude photos with face full name and your city. You will be exposed on the internet! In order to participate, contact the previous poster in this thread, or the poster you want to help expose. Include your email (or any other way for them to send you pictures.)

18+

By participating and posting in the thread you should expect people to request your pics and info. Don't respond to users who haven't also posted in this thread.

In your post (and any emails resulting from this thread) you should include the text "I'm in my pictures are free to be shared on the internet."

If you're not sure if you should participate. Do a different dare and use this thread as your failure condition! Should be good motivation for you to succeed.

As a poster in this thread you have to respond to at least one person requesting your pictures. But can send pictures to as many requesters as you want. You can send as many or as few photos as you want, you have to include at least one good one and your real full name with city as info.

They can do with your pics what they want, please don't link people's full name to their getdare account. You don't have to post pictures after they are sent to you.

I'm in my pictures are free to be shared on the internet.

Limits: Bi, blood, scat, diapers, permanent, illegal, financial.
piesocial is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to piesocial for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk