Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-14-2021, 04:11 PM   #1
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

Default Kiku goes on webcam

Kiku had just arrived at work and had just sat down at her desk. She was nervous and excited, her boyfriend Luca had dared her to go on webcam while at work. She had a webcam on her work PC which the work IT had installed for online meetings. She'd chosen a long sleeve, low cut, knee length blue dress with black lace thong and matching bra for that day.

Kiku logged into her work apps and then opened Skype and invited Luca to join her. It wasn't long before he appeared on her screen. He had the day off and she'd left before he'd woken up, she hoped he'd like what she'd chosen to wear.

He asked her to show him what she had on so she adjusted the webcam then stood up and turned round then quickly sat down and smiled as he responded with "Wow, I love that dress. What's underneath?" She blushed slightly and looked round to make sure no one could see then pulled the top of her dress down to show her black bra and held her top down for several seconds so he could see. She smiled as he responded with "oh...wow. I love it when you wear that set". She smiled then panicked slightly as her boss walked in and hid the Skype call.

"Good morning Kiku, has anything important come in?
She tried to relax abit, "Nothing Sir, just a reminder of your meeting at 9am". Her boss nodded and went into his office. She re-opened the Skype call to see him smiling and read his response. "Show me the thong".
She looked round to make sure her boss couldn't see her then moved the webcam underneath her desk, moved her chair back and opened her legs. She could feel herself getting aroused and smiled more as her boyfriend responded with "Wow......your such a tease". She smiled then quickly closed her legs and hid Skype as her Boss came out of his office.

"Thank's Kiku. I'll be in the meeting until 11am, maybe longer. Please take messages for me and email me them". She smiled and responded "Okay Sir".

As soon as her boss left she saw Luca's message.
"Now your Boss has gone.....you don't need your bra or thong". She blushed and felt her heart pounding. She looked outside the office she was in to see if anyone was there. She reached behind her back and undid her bra through her dress then slipped her dress sleeves up and pulled her bra straps down each arm then pulled her bra out from the top of her dress, her nipples instantly visible.

She felt even more aroused and saw her boyfriend smile and respond. "Good girl, nice perky nipples. Thong next".
She felt herself getting wet but noticed a colleague walking towards the office and held a hand up towards the webcam.

Last edited by Raziel78; 11-14-2021 at 04:21 PM.
Raziel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Raziel78 for this post:
Old 11-14-2021, 04:42 PM   #2
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

Default Kimu goes on webcam part 2

Kiku's colleague walked in with a file.
"Hey Kiku, just the monthly stats Mr Watson wanted" as Lucy handed her the file. Kiku smiled and took the file "Thanks Lucy. I'll put them on his desk". Lucy smiled then left. Kiku placed the file to one side then, making sure no one was watching, pulled her dress up then hooked her thong with her thumbs, raised her butt off her chair briefly then slipped her thong down to her ankles then off and slipped it in her bag and closed her legs.

She had watched her boyfriends reaction and loved it. She felt herself blush and get wet when she saw Luca's response. "Who said you could close your legs? Open them wide". She opened her legs wide to show her shaved pussy then rubbed her pussy briefly to tease him.

She sat like that for awhile, closing and opening her legs then rubbing her pussy. She then felt her heart start pounding more as he type. "Remove your dress.....pose time". Her eyes widened as there were several other women near by that might see her. She bit her lip then typed 'which poses Daddy?'

Last edited by Raziel78; 11-14-2021 at 04:49 PM.
Old 11-15-2021, 10:23 AM   #3
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

Default Kiku goes on webcam part 3

Kiku waited, looking at her boyfriend on Skype and awaiting his response. She saw him smile then read his answer "pose 1". She knew the poses he liked and smiled, she went adjusted the webcam to look in the corner away from the door. Checking to make sure Lucy and the other secretaries couldn't see her, she went into the corer, pulled her dress up and over her head. She stood with her legs apart, put her hands behind her head then pushed her chest out. He hadn't specified a time but held the pose for 30 seconds then quickly got dressed and went back to her desk.

Adjusting the webcam to face her, she covered her mouth then smiled as her boyfriend typed "I love seeing you pose.....you naughty girl". She smiled and typed "Your bad Daddy". She saw him smile then felt her heart beat faster as he typed "pull your dress down, I want to see your beautiful tits". Kiku looked out of the office to see if anyone was looking then pulled her top down and pinched her nipples to tease him. She held her top down until she saw another secretary heading towards her office but walked past.

When she looked back at the Skype call, she went bright red when she saw Luca's order "Pose 2 naked but sat at the end of your desk....1 minute". Again she looked out to see if anyone was there, the only one who could see the end of her desk would be Lucy but she'd left her desk. Kiku adjusted the webcam to face the end of her desk then went into the corner of the office again and took her dress off. She sat at the end of her desk , looked to see if anyone was watching, then looked at the webcam and crossed her legs, put her hands on her hips then pushed her chest out. She held that pose for 30 seconds then quickly dressed, adjusted the webcam again and covered her mouth. She felt so naughty but loved it. Her boyfriends response made her smile "Good girl, being naughty at work for Daddy. I love it. Check your bag......I put 3 surprises in".

She hadn't checked her bag before she left for work, checking she found her lovense, her 9 inch dildo and her butt plug with a light blue gem. Her eyes widened and instantly looked at the webcam.....he'd planned more for her then she expected.
Old 11-18-2021, 10:38 AM   #4
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

Default Kiku goes on webcam part 4

Kiku was just about to check afew emails that were in when she saw the evil look she loved and smiled when he typed "stand up, turn round and lift your dress up....show me your ass". She held a finger up to the webcam then stood up and turned round then slowly lifted the back of her dress up and held it up for afew seconds then quickly straightened her dress and sat down.

She smiled and typed "Babe, I've got to work....hold on". She moved the webcam back under desk then went from keeping her legs closed to slowly opening them only to turn before he could see her pussy. She teased him like this until she'd cleared her emails and saw a message from her boss saying the meeting had finished earlier then expected. He'd obviously seen her slightly worried look because he'd already sent her a message. "Your boss is on his way back right?....Best get that butt plug in". She blushed retrieved the plug from her bag.

Again, she looked to see if anyone could see then stood up, adjusted the webcam and turned round then sucked on her butt plug then inserted it. She'd barely sat down,adjusted the webcam and typed "your bad! Your going to get me in trouble" when her boss walked in.
"Hey Kiku. Anything come in?", Kiku reached for the file then turned back to her boss handing him the file. "Just the monthly stats, here". Again, her boss nodded and went in his office. She was feeling more aroused with the plug in and the thought of what her boyfriend was going to dare her made her more wet.

Last edited by Raziel78; 11-18-2021 at 11:57 AM.
Old 12-13-2021, 01:06 PM   #5
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

Default Kiku goes on webcam part 5

Kiku checked to make sure no one could see then smiled as she looked at the webcam. "I'm so wet Daddy".
She saw him smile but quickly typed 'Baby, I need to work' then pulled her dress top down quickly. She saw him. Smile but then saw him type 'insert your lovense my naughty girl', she blushed but quickly retrieved her lovense and, checking to make sure no-one could see, inserted her lovense. She smiled facing the webcam and typed 'It's in' then instantly felt a vibration. Her eyes widened and typed 'Noooo. I'm at work!' She saw him smile then type 'Trust me baby, I'll only tease you....for now'. Her eyes widened then smiled as she checked her work email bet kept an eye on Skype.

He adjusted the vibrations from very low to low, she kept smiling at the cam then jumped as her boss came out of his office. "Hey Kiku, I'm heading out for lunch. Please take any messages for me". She smiled and nodded then looked at her mobile, a message from her Luca. 'I see your boss has gone. Go in your bosses office and do a striptease video'. She blushed but looked out of the office to see if anyone could see. She went in her bosses office, set her phone camera to video and rest it to capture most of her then slipped her dress off and stood with her legs apart, hands on her hips with her chest out then quickly dressed and stopped the recording then went back to her desk. Covering her mouth while biting her lip and typing 'your very bad daddy! Your going to get me very wet!'

He typed 'Not yet', she then felt the vibrations go up and up. She bit her lip and shook her hand at the webcam and typed 'STOP! Daddy, I'll make a mess!' She saw him smile then type 'You'd best go to the bathroom then'. She felt the vibrations going up and quickly rushed to the bathroom

Last edited by Raziel78; 12-14-2021 at 10:46 AM.
Old 12-16-2021, 11:29 PM   #6
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

This is hot so far! Keep it up
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 04:06 AM   #7
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

Default Kiku goes on webcam part 6

Kiku pushed open the bathroom door and made it inside a cubicle before she came hard. Luca had kept increasing the vibrations as she'd rushed to the bathroom. She quickly cleaned herself and slipped her dress off to make sure she hadn't made any mess on it then slipped it back on.

Thankfully he'd stopped the vibrations shortly after she'd cum so walking back to her desk didn't give it away she'd been a naughty girl for her Daddy.
When she got back to her desk and opened Skype up "Your bad Daddy! Thank you for turning the lovense off".
She saw him smile and reply "You can take it out. I've got to go baby. I'll be on abit later". She looked at the webcam with a sad face as he left the chat. She'd waited the rest of the day for him too come back on while also working but nothing. Her boss had left as had most others, the only other person left was Lucy but she soon heard her say "Bye Kiku, see you tomorrow"
"Bye Lucy, enjoy your evening". She'd turned round to pickup her jacket she when she heard an 'ahem' then turned to see Luca standing in the office door. She wasted no time in rushing round the desk to him, his arms wrapping round her waist as he kissed her then picked her up and kicked the door closed.

Last edited by Raziel78; 01-09-2022 at 02:10 PM.
Old 01-12-2022, 01:17 PM   #8
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

Default Kiku goes on webcam part 7

He sat her on her desk as he kissed her, she instinctively spread her legs wide as he pushed against her. As he was kissing her he slipped a hand in between her legs and ran a finger in between her pussy lips, spreading them. She moaned lightly as they kissed, he slipped a finger in her wet pussy then two. He began finger fucking her quickly as she moaned more, she was so horny then gave him a lustful look as he slipped his fingers out of her pussy then pressed them on her lips. She sucked on his fingers hungrily and kissed him again.

She giggled as he ran his hands down her body, over her hips to the bottom of her dress and pulled it up and off. She pushed him away then got on her knees and eagerly undid his jeans, pulled his boxers down and took his hard cock in her hand and began stroking and kissing it as she looked up at him. "I see I've made you very horny my little slut" he said as he smiled at her. She smiled at him then started licking the tip of his cock and kissing it as she looked up at him.

After afew minutes he took her hands and pulled her up then kissed her before lifting her up again and laying her on her desk. He kissed her the she smiled as she watched him kiss down her body to her pussy, wink at her then began licking and kissing her pussy and clit, his hands running from her hips to her thighs. She moaned lightly "Mmmmm, yes Daddy. I love it when you do that", her hands running over his bald head. She loved how he knew what she wanted

Last edited by Raziel78; 01-12-2022 at 01:27 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk