Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-19-2012, 02:16 AM   #1
SpiderSophie

Default [Memoirs of a lesbian sex-slave] The needles

Shortly I will scream in pain. I mean that quite literally; my mouth will get hoarse from howling. Outside, its pouring with rain. We do not get a lot of rain in our climate. When it does rain, Mistress takes full advantage of it. The rain muffles sounds, and that's what she needs. The neighbours must not know what goes on in here.

Mistress is a cruel, sadistic bitch. That is not an insult, or a complaint. I knew what she was when I surrendered my life to her. I wanted an owner who would hurt me. My main concern about her cruelty was that she would not be sadistic enough to fulfill my deep masochistic needs. That has not been a problem.

Although I know it is the precursor to my torture, I don't think of disobeying mistress when she gives me the "Bed! Spread!" command. This means I must get nude and lie spreadeagled on my back on the bed. I obey immediately, without resistance or complaint. When I am in position, Mistress firmly secures my limbs to the bed posts - an easy task, because my wrists and ankles have permanent cuffs for just this purpose, and the bed has chains and clips to match them. Now my fate is sealed. Nothing can save me from her vile attentions.

I have not been blindfolded. The large mirror in the ceiling will give me an excellent view of my own torment.

Mistress is quite cheerful as she lays out the needles on the bedside table. "It's quite a while since we had a good session. It's going to be such fun" she says breezily. There are seven needle tools. I had to make them myself, from a set of sewing needles and some corks. I drilled holes halfway into the corks and glued the needles' eye end into them. They can be safely manipulated by holding the cork. Two of them are about three inches long, and four are short one inch ones. The last one - the most evil of all - is even shorter, and thin as a hair. They live in a jar of antiseptic, but come out to play when the weather is right.

Mistress climbs onto me, and sits with her full weight on my belly, so I cannot thrash around. I am quite busty, but when I'm lying flat my tits don't stick up much. It's simple for Mistress to make my tit rise though - she just pulls hard on my permanent nipple ring. I wince. I feel the tip of a long needle pricking into the soft skin on the bottom of my breast, beneath my nipple. Mistress holds it there for a moment, teasing me. Then she pushes on the base of the cork, and the needle easily slides deep into my tit. I yell, loudly.

When I've calmed down to a whimper, Mistress continues. There's a fair bit of flesh at the end of my nipple above the ring. Mistress gets a short needle, and rubs the tip around the nipple; scratching it; drawing a little blood. She is just teasing me. Finally, she squeezes the nipple, and slides the needle right through it, out the other side, like a skewer. I screech with the agony.

Mistress sits back and looks at me. There is much more to come, but she is in no hurry. She wants me to suffer. She laughs a little. I weep a lot. After a while, she slowly and deliberately repeats the process on my other tit. I go back to screaming for the whole time.

"You are a bit indisposed at the moment", Mistress says, "So, I'll serve myself". She climbs off me, pours herself a glass of port, sits in a chair by the bed, and sips it, slowly. Meanwhile, I lie in agony, trying not to move. The pain is not so bad if I am still, but breathing causes the long needle's tips to move slightly inside me, which hurts a lot. I can't stop whimpering softly.

Finally, after ages, Mistress gets up, and briskly strips herself nude. "Fun time is over. I'm really going to hurt you now", she says. The bitch, she is rubbing it in. By far the worst is still to come. There are two short needles left, and a tiny one. I know what she is going to do with them. I whimper with fear.

I did not want to crack, but I cannot help it - I begin begging. "Please Mistress, please. Don't do this". Mistress is enjoying this. She likes it when I beg. That's how she knows she's really hurting me."Don't be silly sweetie. You know I like it. And that's all that counts", she replies. I continue to beg, but she just ignores me. Being a no-limits slave, I don't have a safe-word. Nor do I have any bargaining power. I can't offer Mistress anything she does not already have, for she already owns me completely. I am utterly helpless; totally at her mercy.

Involuntarily, I pull my knees together as much as I can, to protect myself. It does no good at all. With my ankles cuffed six feet apart, my bald, red cunt is fully exposed and vulnerable. Mistress just climbs on and sits astride me with her own knees on mine. She grabs a large slice of labial skin, puts the cork end of the needle into my cunt, and pushes the needle out, sliding the shaft all the way through till the point is outside. I jump enough to buck her. My yell is surely loud enough to overcome the rain's sound - not that I care.

I'm in a daze of pain. In the background, I hear Mistress chuckling.The fourth needle goes into my other cunt flap. This time, I don't feel it much. The pain just merges with all the others.

Mistress climbs off, and returns to her port. Her tortures are served slowly. She waits. For how long? Who knows. I'm semi-conscious, at best, alternating between gasping and bawling.

Suddenly, Mistress is on top of me again. In my stupor, I had not noticed her move. "Wake up sweetie", she says. "You would not want to miss the best bit". I feel the tip of the last needle pricking me just below my clit. Suddenly, I'm fully awake again. The final needle is the cruelest. It's such a short, thin shaft. Who would think it could cause such grief. The rain outside is coming down in torrents.

Without further warning, Mistress buries the last needle into my clit. I shriek uncontrollably, then quickly pass into semi-conciousness again. I'm little aware of my surroundings, my Mistress and even my tortured breasts. All that matters is the searing agony in my cunt. I'm thrashing my hips up and down to try to relieve it, and bawling my eyes out. It does little good.

It seems like ages, but is likely only a few minutes until the pain drops to a more bearable level. I calm down to a whimper. Mistress is still sitting on me. She slaps my cheeks, then leans forward so that her tits are in my face. I slip one of her swollen, hard, purple nipples into my mouth. I roll my tongue around it. But not for long. After just a few seconds, Mistress pulls back and forces the other breast into my gasping mouth. She is just playing, really. She needs no more foreplay, for her arousal has come from my pain. I can smell her sexual excitement. Quickly, she moves forward and sits down on my face, with her cunt pressing into my mouth. That shuts up my moaning, at least. I waggle my tongue as fast as I can. It does not take long - just a few seconds and Mistress is cumming. She shouts with joy as she jiggles her cunt in my mouth. I push my tongue into her as much as I can, to keep it on her clit. It isn't easy, but I must do it - I don't want a harsh punishment-whipping as well.

My face is dripping with my tears and the juice of Mistress' cunt. My own cunt is dripping even more - and not with blood. Even through the blurry veil of tears I can see in the mirror that there is no doubt about my masochism - my glistening red pubes and erect nipples put my own sexual needs blatantly on display.

Now that she has taken her pleasure, Mistress extracts the shafts that pierce me. They slip out easily. First the tits, then the labia. As each one is drawn, it provides some relief from the pain, but does little to dampen my sexual ardour.

"Ready, sweetie?", Mistress asks. It amuses her to watch me cum from her torture. Not that she could stop what is about to happen anyway. As she slips the clit needle out, the relief turns the searing pain from suffering to pleasure. I cum instantly and heavily. While I writhe around in pain and pleasure, Mistress laughs at me.

As I finish my climax, Mistress wriggles a finger on my now very tender clit, and I have another short, sharp orgasm. When it finishes, Mistress repeats the finger rub, and I repeat the cumming. Then she does it again. Each time, I get less pleasure and more pain from my poor, burning clit. Of course mistress is not doing it for my pleasure, but for hers. After five or six times, she stops. Perhaps she can see that I am spent, or perhaps she is bored.

Mistress unshackles me from the bed and tells me that I will sleep with her tonight. Thankfully, I crawl into bed with her. I slip my arm around her and nuzzle her neck with my lips, to show her my love. Mistress does not mind. "I'm looking forward to tomorrow night", she says. "It looks like rain".
Old 01-22-2012, 12:00 AM   #2
Fridrich

Very nice story. I really like it. Please write more...
Fridrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 12:48 AM   #3
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

This is looking pretty good. Please continue writing.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 03:58 AM   #4
Lady Robin

Default The hottest Fantasy so far x

Oh my goodness! This was one of the hottest stories I have read in a long time.

I loved the pain becoming her pleasure. A true masochist. To be truly tortured and be for mercy, only for that torture to be the source of your truest pleasure.

I have always love the idea of no-limit/safe word slavery. Of course, you need to have full trust or it will never go well.

This is a new fantasy I will picture often. heh. Thank you for this.

I hope there will be more.
Lady Robin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 10:52 PM   #5
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Great story well told. So good to see you fine and thriving

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2022, 03:49 PM   #6
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Dear SpiderSophie

What a wonderful report and Sadistic Mistress, you must be very proud to be her Sub

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, bondage, lesbian, torture