Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-24-2018, 05:13 PM   #31
Bored
Distinguished Member

Your punishement is you must spend at least 1 hour walking on all fours. If you have a butt plug it should be worn the entire party as well.

Best,
Bondage, Edging, Web Teases & Pee Denial (Bladder Control).
Dislikes:
Xdress, Messy, Multiple/Ruined Orgasms, Long Denials.
Toys:
Chastity Device, Cuffs, Rope, Shoestrings, 100+ Clothespins, Tape, Spreader Bar.
Bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 05:17 PM   #32
sluttylittle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored View Post
Your punishement is you must spend at least 1 hour walking on all fours. If you have a butt plug it should be worn the entire party as well.

Best,
I sadly do not have a buttplug. I will make sure I spend at least an hour walking on my hands and knees

My BDSM test results
http://bdsmtest.org/r/xbajzkgb
sluttylittle. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 05:20 PM   #33
SirOwl

looks like I overlooked a typo in my last comment, now I have to come up with another punishment.

how about your daddy chooses a time in the evening when everyone will gang up on you, tie you down ,tease you and have their fun untill they are satisfied.

you won't know when they will come at you, you don't know what they will do to you, all you know is that you won't have a chance

also you should not be allowed to clean yourself untill your photo for your phone/computer background is taken.

you should remember the whole night Everytime you use your PC/Phone

limits: public,family,blood,permanent,diapers,Illegal,pee, scat
SirOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 05:30 PM   #34
sluttylittle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirOwl View Post
looks like I overlooked a typo in my last comment, now I have to come up with another punishment.

how about your daddy chooses a time in the evening when everyone will gang up on you, tie you down ,tease you and have their fun untill they are satisfied.

you won't know when they will come at you, you don't know what they will do to you, all you know is that you won't have a chance

also you should not be allowed to clean yourself untill your photo for your phone/computer background is taken.

you should remember the whole night Everytime you use your PC/Phone
Thankfully I dont think I see any typos in that one. My daddy will do as you suggested and choose the time I am not aware of. I feel like that by the time that photo is taken I'll be a hot, aching, dripping wet, mess. I think after this party I will definitely have learned my lesson. I just hope I can be a Good Girl for my Daddy and accept all given to me without fighting it for it will happen if I'm willing or not. I will of course give a report after this.

Please punish me more if you would like

My BDSM test results
Old 12-24-2018, 07:39 PM   #35
sluttylittle.

Only 6 days left till the party. Hopefully I dont get too many more punishments in that time. Though my Daddy hopes for the opposite

My BDSM test results
Old 12-24-2018, 08:09 PM   #36
centurion01
getDare Addict

Everyone at the party should punish your clit, with 25 lashes from a folded belt aimed at your clit.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 08:25 PM   #37
sluttylittle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
Everyone at the party should punish your clit, with 25 lashes from a folded belt aimed at your clit.
Please sir, may I ask you to reconsider, I know it is meant to be a punishment but that would be a total of 150 hard lashes on my poor clit. May I ask you for another punishment? If I may not than I am sorry for q<questioning it and implore you to give me an additional punishment sir

My BDSM test results

Last edited by sluttylittle.; 12-24-2018 at 08:34 PM.
Old 12-24-2018, 08:39 PM   #38
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Edge or rub your clity for 5 minutes as each guest arrives. Great them by saying something like: I just can't keep my hands out of my panties. Daddy says I'm a very naughty girl. I just don't listen. Daddy is looking for new ideas on how to punish me. Any ideas?

Your Daddy can of course choose to implement none, some or all of the suggestions. Would love a report of how the party went.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 08:48 PM   #39
sluttylittle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Edge or rub your clity for 5 minutes as each guest arrives. Great them by saying something like: I just can't keep my hands out of my panties. Daddy says I'm a very naughty girl. I just don't listen. Daddy is looking for new ideas on how to punish me. Any ideas?

Your Daddy can of course choose to implement none, some or all of the suggestions. Would love a report of how the party went.
Thank you. My Daddy likes this one greatly since by edging and touching myself as each guest arrives it will indeed show them why I am to be punished. He also said I will be saying something of the sort as they arrive. I will of course give you a detailed report.

feel free to punish me more if you see fit

My BDSM test results
Old 12-24-2018, 11:03 PM   #40
sluttylittle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisethebar View Post
Punishment 1-

You will great every guest, tell them that you where not suppose to touch yourself and as a result you will touch them. You will give a blowjob or eat pussy when they arrive until they cum. You will swallow.

Punishment 2-Key party
Everyone tosses there keys in a bowl. Every 30 min you will pull a key. That person will roll a dice
1,3 they fuck your pussy
2,4 fuck your ass
3 oral
6 atm

You have to fuck them till them cum. Keys go back in the bowl. If you pull the same key twice, they get to pull a key and it becomes a threesome

Punishment 3- Pet Play

Get someone to bring a large dog, you will be its bitch for an hour. Since you are already on all 4's you will have a 10 foot long rope leashing you to the dog. You will follow it around for an hour. Dog are naked, so will you be. Dog licks your face, you lick its face. Where ever and whatever it does you take its lead. If people want to rub your belly you lay on your belly and get petted. Guest also get to tell you what to do as a pet.

Punishment 4-Rope
You will take your rope and tie it high enough off the ground that you will be on your tip toes. It will go between your pussy lips and ass. You have to walk from one end of the rope to the other (hands tied up behind your back). Once done you have to have sex. You have to do this 5 times, with 5 different people, after walking the rope 5 times. They can fuck your ass, pussy, fist you, go atm. They have to cum.

Punishment 5- They will tie you up, naked in the middle of the room for 30 min. They can do whatever they want to you sexually.
That's quite alot, I will do the best I can. I will of course report when done. Thank you for punishing me

My BDSM test results
Old 12-24-2018, 11:08 PM   #41
Bored
Distinguished Member

when making your introductions to every guest. You must tell them that they "Have full access to rub your pussy whenever and for however long they want". While you do that you must grab their hand and rub your pussy with it for no less than 20 seconds.

Good Luck at the party.
Bondage, Edging, Web Teases & Pee Denial (Bladder Control).
Dislikes:
Xdress, Messy, Multiple/Ruined Orgasms, Long Denials.
Toys:
Chastity Device, Cuffs, Rope, Shoestrings, 100+ Clothespins, Tape, Spreader Bar.
Bored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 11:16 PM   #42
sluttylittle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored View Post
when making your introductions to every guest. You must tell them that they "Have full access to rub your pussy whenever and for however long they want". While you do that you must grab their hand and rub your pussy with it for no less than 20 seconds.

Good Luck at the party.
Seems I'll be doing alot when greeting the guests. thank you for the punishment feel free to add more. And thanks for wishing me luck, beginning to think I'll need it

My BDSM test results
Old 12-24-2018, 11:50 PM   #43
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Few suggestions:

1. Only if ok with Daddy of course: you are to kneel by door with hands out to take Guests coats and goods. Up do Daddy to decide extent of clothes you are allowed (personally, I believe you should ne undressed completely, but not my call). Also, you should serve everyone (getting drinks, taking their plates and washing them, tending to their needs throughout the night (up to Daddy to decide how far that goes as some of the other Dommes may be in need of a little sexual pleasure...).

2. Seems your cheeks will be well spanked by the others, but can't expect too much exertion of Them as They are there to relax. Therefore, as a little side show for those interested in watching: you topless, kneeling, get a wooden spoon and pick one Domme to monitor you: dip the wooden spoon in water and spank your left nipple 10 times relatively hard and fast. Domme decides if you spanked hard enough. If so, move on to next set of 10 - always wetting spoon before spanks; repeat for 50 spanks to left nipple. If Domme does not believe you spanked hard enough, repeat set. Repeat for right nipple. If Domme does not believe you spanked hard enough at any point, after completing remainder of the spanks to each nipple, take a break and repeat task with another Domme monitoring severity of your spanks. Continue until you successfully deliver 50 spanks to each nipple with one Domme agreeing that you spanked hard enough.

3. when going to the bathroom, you should be in bath tub on hands and knees (of course, other dare for someone to watch all the time still stands - guess you only have to worry about this once if you manage to hold until after midnight

4. Since you have been using your hands too much of late (playing with yourself): anything you eat should be from a bowl off the floor, you on hands and knees. For drinking, you should be in same position (hands and knees), glass on floor, drink through a straw. This should be done all night. Degree of attire is left to Daddy as always. Personally, I envision you naked when eating / drinking.

5. Right before end of party, like a good little one, you need to clean up. 5 minutes under a cold shower in front of everyone interested in watching. Then kneel in shower, knees spread wide, hands behind neck, eyes closed and drip dry (minimum 15 minutes) without using a towel.

If you need clarification on any tasks, please ask but do send me a PM with link to this thread to make sure I respond. I will respond in this thread. If Daddy disagrees with anything and wishes to modify, of course that is gladly accepted. Most of all, enjoy yourself, play safe and break no limits!

Versus sending reports to everyone individually, I suggest you write a blog detailing the events of the evening for everyone to enjoy!

Happy New Years!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2018, 08:52 AM   #44
sluttylittle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
Few suggestions:

1. Only if ok with Daddy of course: you are to kneel by door with hands out to take Guests coats and goods. Up do Daddy to decide extent of clothes you are allowed (personally, I believe you should ne undressed completely, but not my call). Also, you should serve everyone (getting drinks, taking their plates and washing them, tending to their needs throughout the night (up to Daddy to decide how far that goes as some of the other Dommes may be in need of a little sexual pleasure...).

2. Seems your cheeks will be well spanked by the others, but can't expect too much exertion of Them as They are there to relax. Therefore, as a little side show for those interested in watching: you topless, kneeling, get a wooden spoon and pick one Domme to monitor you: dip the wooden spoon in water and spank your left nipple 10 times relatively hard and fast. Domme decides if you spanked hard enough. If so, move on to next set of 10 - always wetting spoon before spanks; repeat for 50 spanks to left nipple. If Domme does not believe you spanked hard enough, repeat set. Repeat for right nipple. If Domme does not believe you spanked hard enough at any point, after completing remainder of the spanks to each nipple, take a break and repeat task with another Domme monitoring severity of your spanks. Continue until you successfully deliver 50 spanks to each nipple with one Domme agreeing that you spanked hard enough.

3. when going to the bathroom, you should be in bath tub on hands and knees (of course, other dare for someone to watch all the time still stands - guess you only have to worry about this once if you manage to hold until after midnight

4. Since you have been using your hands too much of late (playing with yourself): anything you eat should be from a bowl off the floor, you on hands and knees. For drinking, you should be in same position (hands and knees), glass on floor, drink through a straw. This should be done all night. Degree of attire is left to Daddy as always. Personally, I envision you naked when eating / drinking.

5. Right before end of party, like a good little one, you need to clean up. 5 minutes under a cold shower in front of everyone interested in watching. Then kneel in shower, knees spread wide, hands behind neck, eyes closed and drip dry (minimum 15 minutes) without using a towel.

If you need clarification on any tasks, please ask but do send me a PM with link to this thread to make sure I respond. I will respond in this thread. If Daddy disagrees with anything and wishes to modify, of course that is gladly accepted. Most of all, enjoy yourself, play safe and break no limits!

Versus sending reports to everyone individually, I suggest you write a blog detailing the events of the evening for everyone to enjoy!

Happy New Years!
thank you for these, I believe these are all good ideas. My Daddy particularly likes the one about having me spank my nipples for another doms approval.

Thank you for the idea of the blog, I think I will do that.
Punish me more if you see fit

My BDSM test results
Old 12-25-2018, 01:34 PM   #45
sluttylittle.

My Daddy has just informed me that if I perform badly during my punishments then I will not be allowed an orgasm until may 2019. So hopefully i do well for i dont particularly do well in denial and have never been denied for so long, longest i have ever gone is a month and it wasnt pleasant.

He has informed me that if I do fail that I will have to create a thread for my denial asking for things to do during it to ensure it will not be easy

My BDSM test results
The following 2 users say Thank You to sluttylittle. for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
little girl, party, punish me, punishment