Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-23-2018, 09:57 PM   #16
sluttylittle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
In prep for the midnight tasks, starting at 21:30, drink lots of liquids (and caffeine?). Your guests will be monitoring, so you will need to obey if they order you to drink up.

During this time, you will hold it in without going to the bathroom. I expect you will be quite a bit in need of urinating while you are kneeling in the corner.

After the post midnight activities are over, you can relieve yourself. Your Daddy can decide from these options: pee in a clear glass while kneeling in the corner -or- pee all over yourself in the bathtub -or- pee normally sitting on the toilet, but all the pee goes through your fingers (both hands covering your privates while you pee).

If you happen to not be able to hold it and you have an accident in front of everyone before midnight, then you'd owe a severe punishment to everyone for your disappointing behavior. Your Daddy can select a punishment, but perhaps licking up the pee off the floor while getting spanked would be justified.

Of course, I'd like a report on how this goes.

I will of course give you a detailed report on how this goes. I appreciate the effort you put into punishing me. I can only hope that I wont have to drink too too much and can hold it for the 45 minutes.

My Daddy still thinks I am deserving of more punishment so I implore all of you to please continue punishing me please

My BDSM test results
http://bdsmtest.org/r/xbajzkgb
sluttylittle. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sluttylittle. for this post:
Old 12-23-2018, 10:34 PM   #17
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Pick some secret words with your daddy every time someone says one of the words you receive a punishment. Do not tell the other daddy's the words, just wait a d see if they say them. Either wait a period of time before admistering the punishment and let them accumulate or tell the other daddies as soon as they say one and hope they don't spend the rest of the night saying them.

For example:

Glass - 25 spanks
Keys - Hot sauce or toothpaste is applied to your clitty.
Drive - 10 minutes of corner time
Coat - 5 minute time out sitting on a wooden chair

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 10:38 PM   #18
sluttylittle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Pick some secret words with your daddy every time someone says one of the words you receive a punishment. Do not tell the other daddy's the words, just wait a d see if they say them. Either wait a period of time before admistering the punishment and let them accumulate or tell the other daddies as soon as they say one and hope they don't spend the rest of the night saying them.

For example:

Glass - 25 spanks
Keys - Hot sauce or toothpaste is applied to your clitty.
Drive - 10 minutes of corner time
Coat - 5 minute time out sitting on a wooden chair
If only I could pick a word like BUMFUZLEA that no one would say in normal conversation, sadly I dont think my Daddy will allow that but thank you for punishing me

My BDSM test results
Old 12-24-2018, 12:21 AM   #19
jt1
Distinguished Member

Let's make sure you are properly warmed up for the guests.
You will assist your Daddy on making sure the location is ready for guests to arrive. All the preparations including dressing, etc will be completed an hour before the first guest is scheduled to arrive.

Starting an hour before the first guest is supposed to arrive, you will position near the front door and you will be edging with your vibrator continuously until the first guest arrives. When the first guest arrives, you will stop, wipe your wetness with your fingers and greet the first guess by letting them smell the naughty wetness on your hand.

I also expect you to have your Paci in you mouth this entire prep time except that your Daddy can replace your Paci with his cock whenever he wants.
jt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 02:24 AM   #20
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

Well, Little girl, it is Christmas time, so I think a little gift may be in order for the attendees.

As your Daddy to wrap your little head in lovely Christmas paper, perhaps two little bows where your eyes would be, then a nice little hole for your mouth, so they can gave a lucky dip prize when they first arrive to see you one your knees.
Qwertyasdfgh391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 05:26 AM   #21
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Giving the guest gifts is a great idea. Prepare a gift coupon booklet for each of your guests with 10 to 20 coupons each. Guests can redeem coupons any time they wish throughout the evening.

For:
-Redeem for a rendition of I'm a little teapot.
- Redeem to give little girls clitty 10 spanks with a wooden spoon.
- Redeem to watch little girl use vibe for 15 minutes.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 07:59 AM   #22
sluttylittle.

Quote:
Let's make sure you are properly warmed up for the guests.
You will assist your Daddy on making sure the location is ready for guests to arrive. All the preparations including dressing, etc will be completed an hour before the first guest is scheduled to arrive.

Starting an hour before the first guest is supposed to arrive, you will position near the front door and you will be edging with your vibrator continuously until the first guest arrives. When the first guest arrives, you will stop, wipe your wetness with your fingers and greet the first guess by letting them smell the naughty wetness on your hand.

I also expect you to have your Paci in you mouth this entire prep time except that your Daddy can replace your Paci with his cock whenever he wants.
Thank you again. I'm not looking forward to doing nothing but edge for an hour. Unlike some people, edging is not my favorite. But it is a punishment and I guess I should have expected to be edging cause one of the reasons I am being punished is cumming without permission so I guess its fitting. Thank you again for putting effort into it.

Please feel free to punish me more

My BDSM test results
Old 12-24-2018, 08:28 AM   #23
sluttylittle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Giving the guest gifts is a great idea. Prepare a gift coupon booklet for each of your guests with 10 to 20 coupons each. Guests can redeem coupons any time they wish throughout the evening.

For:
-Redeem for a rendition of I'm a little teapot.
- Redeem to give little girls clitty 10 spanks with a wooden spoon.
- Redeem to watch little girl use vibe for 15 minutes.
Me and my Daddy think this is a wonderful idea. Thank you for coming up with this.

He has decided to have me make these for each-
Redeem to give little girls clitty 10 spanks with a wooden spoon. (5)
Redeem to give little girls clitty 10 spanks with a wooden spoon.(5)
-redeem to get little girl to bend over your lap for 10 spanks (5)
-Redeem for a rendition of I'm a little teapot. (1)

Please feel free to punish me more

My BDSM test results
Old 12-24-2018, 08:59 AM   #24
sluttylittle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyasdfgh391 View Post
Well, Little girl, it is Christmas time, so I think a little gift may be in order for the attendees.

As your Daddy to wrap your little head in lovely Christmas paper, perhaps two little bows where your eyes would be, then a nice little hole for your mouth, so they can gave a lucky dip prize when they first arrive to see you one your knees.
My Daddy has agreed to this. He has decide to use sparkly ribbon instead of wrapping paper though, hope that's okay. The ribbon will be used to blindfold me and wrapped over my ears as well.

Add more punishment if it pleases you

My BDSM test results
Old 12-24-2018, 09:17 AM   #25
jt1
Distinguished Member

How will the naughty little girl get to eat at the party? The naughty girl will be given a plate on the floor with food selected by each guest. Each guest will make a selection and then mash it or crunch it up so a baby can eat it. Option to mash up the food using guests bare feet or to keep shoes on to mash it. Naughty little girl will eat the baby food from the plate on the floor with hands cuffed behind. Naughty slut will offer to clean the smashed food off of guests dirty feet or shoes.
jt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 09:26 AM   #26
sluttylittle.

Quote:
How will the naughty little girl get to eat at the party? The naughty girl will be given a plate on the floor with food selected by each guest. Each guest will make a selection and then mash it or crunch it up so a baby can eat it. Option to mash up the food using guests bare feet or to keep shoes on to mash it. Naughty little girl will eat the baby food from the plate on the floor with hands cuffed behind. Naughty slut will offer to clean the smashed food off of guests dirty feet or shoes.
I'm not looking forward to this one. Thank you for punishing me. This one will definitely be humbling and humiliating. I will of course give you a report after

Please punish me more if you would like

My BDSM test results

Last edited by sluttylittle.; 12-24-2018 at 12:20 PM.
Old 12-24-2018, 02:20 PM   #27
bbob
getDare Sweetheart

Since you're being punished for cumming without permission, I think you should have to ask permission for EVERYTHING you do at the party, even if you've already been commanded to do so. So if your Daddy says "Suck my dick" you still have to ask his permission to do so. Any violations should be tallied up and the total is the number of edges you must complete before you are allowed to cum next.

Another idea that could be fun is speech restriction. If your Daddy says "little girl speech" you are only allowed to use small words (5 letters or less (except please)). If he says "baby girl speech" you must talk like a baby (examples: pwease, baba, potty). "Big girl speech" let's you talk normally. Any slip ups can be punished as he sees fit.
Old 12-24-2018, 04:46 PM   #28
sluttylittle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbob View Post
Since you're being punished for cumming without permission, I think you should have to ask permission for EVERYTHING you do at the party, even if you've already been commanded to do so. So if your Daddy says "Suck my dick" you still have to ask his permission to do so. Any violations should be tallied up and the total is the number of edges you must complete before you are allowed to cum next.

Another idea that could be fun is speech restriction. If your Daddy says "little girl speech" you are only allowed to use small words (5 letters or less (except please)). If he says "baby girl speech" you must talk like a baby (examples: pwease, baba, potty). "Big girl speech" let's you talk normally. Any slip ups can be punished as he sees fit.

Thank you for punishing me for cumming without permission. I will try my best to ask for everything during the party. Sadly I know myself, and know I will likely forget many times so I'll likely be edging many times before I cum next. I will make sure to inform you of how many I must end up doing. If it is more than 20 which hopefully it wont be I will begin requesting how I am to do those edges

I will leave it up to my Daddy for the second part.
Please punish me more if you see fit

My BDSM test results
Old 12-24-2018, 04:58 PM   #29
SirOwl

you are going to "hide" some cards around the party, on them will be punishments anyone who finds a card can make you do by showing you (or your daddy so you don't know what's up)
on them can be things from mundane things like:

"Blindfolded and spanked for 5 minutes"
up to more heavy stuff like:
sensory deprived, Frogtied until 5 people cam onto your body.

your daddy is going to choose (at best without you

limits: public,family,blood,permanent,diapers,Illegal,pee, scat
SirOwl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 05:05 PM   #30
sluttylittle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirOwl View Post
you are going to "hide" some cards around the party, on them will be punishments anyone who finds a card can make you do by showing you (or your daddy so you don't know what's up)
on them can be things from mundane things like:

"Blindfolded and spanked for 5 minutes"
up to more heavy stuff like:
sensory deprived, Frogtied until 5 people cam onto your body.

your daddy is going to choose (at best without you

My Daddy wishes me to thank you for coming up with such a wonderful Idea. He has informed me he will be making x number of cards, each with a different punishment on them, and he will be the one to hide each because he is afraid if I hid them I would attempt to make them too hard for anyone to find. He will not inform me of how many cards because he would like to keep me on my toes. After the party of course I will inform you of what the cards said, how many there were and how they played out.

Please punish me more if you see fit

My BDSM test results

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
little girl, party, punish me, punishment