Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2018, 06:29 PM   #31
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Watching. Waiting... sort of.

Hope you have a fabulous evening, Andrea.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
Old 02-02-2018, 06:35 PM   #32
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddjobber View Post
add one more edge for another cock made hard by the details of your day. i was standing here with a hand in my pocket feeling it grow as i read every dirty detail. my pants are still on but i cant hide the arousal.

how should we remedy this situation?

Absolutely perfect!.......lets get that cock of yours throbbing.........imagine it straining against the tight fabric of your pants............the tip of the swollen head struggling as it grows up towards the restrictive force of your belt.........feel the frustration...........feel how much you want to release.........feel it pulsing.......imagine me in front of you........not touching you...watch while I edge...........hear how wet my pussy is.......watch as I apply oil to my breasts........see how hard you have made my glistening nipples...............watch as I lick my lips as I stare at that pulsing bulge in your pants Oddjobber..............

andreaswallows................and makes you watch

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 02-02-2018, 06:44 PM   #33
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
Watching. Waiting... sort of.

Hope you have a fabulous evening, Andrea.
mmmmmmmmmmm.........................naked, kneeling on the floor in front of my suction cup dildo stuck to the chair, imagine my lips wrapped around this thick cock, sliding deep in my sloppy wet mouth as I edge with my fingers.............all the while imagining you stroking that wet cock in the shower for me, do you like what you see Sir?

andreaswallows.................while you watch in the mirror

Old 02-02-2018, 06:47 PM   #34
oddjobber
getDare Devil

i watch you..bitomg my lower lip and rubbing my hard on over my jeans..wanting to unzip and enjoy a good long stroke. the sounds of ur wet lips arousong me more. would you be mind if i unzipped?
Old 02-02-2018, 06:49 PM   #35
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
i watch you..bitomg my lower lip and rubbing my hard on over my jeans..wanting to unzip and enjoy a good long stroke. the sounds of ur wet lips arousong me more. would you be mind if i unzipped?
Not at all Astro, Now, tell me exactly what you are going to do for me once you release that cock from your jeans......

andreaswallows...............and wants to see what astro has to show me

Old 02-02-2018, 07:06 PM   #36
bobolala

You know you always have mine as well, Andrea. I want to see you slowly slide your lips up and down the suction dildo, all the while locked in eye contact, as I slowly stroke my cock in time with your movements, imaging the tightness of your throat...

Likes: Roleplay, sharing fantasies, Anal, light watersports, pain (giving and receiving), CBT, masturbation, bondage, oral, voyeurism.

Limits: scat, blood, permeant damage, illegal, social suicide.

When it comes to fantasy and roleplay - I have no limits.
Old 02-02-2018, 07:09 PM   #37
oddjobber
getDare Devil

slowly unzipping letting my hardon spring out..sliding my hamds on my hips aand pushing my pants down..stepping out of them to be free..i walk over to you..squeeze ur left breast..and then using the oil from ur tit..beging slow strokes..my cock inches from ur face
Old 02-02-2018, 08:27 PM   #38
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobolala View Post
You know you always have mine as well, Andrea. I want to see you slowly slide your lips up and down the suction dildo, all the while locked in eye contact, as I slowly stroke my cock in time with your movements, imaging the tightness of your throat...
Mmm...bobolala, you are really getting to know what this slut likes. My eyes would lock with yours only briefly, as you know I cannot resist looking at your delicious hard cock. Watching you stroke, watching your eyes watch me as the dildo gets wetter with each slide with my mouth. Wouldn’t my mouth feel fabulous tightly wrapped around the tip of your cock bobolala? I can almost taste your eagerness as you imagine fucking my mouth...
Do you want to cum for me? Do you?

Andreaswallows...tightly around your cock

Old 02-02-2018, 08:31 PM   #39
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
slowly unzipping letting my hardon spring out..sliding my hamds on my hips aand pushing my pants down..stepping out of them to be free..i walk over to you..squeeze ur left breast..and then using the oil from ur tit..beging slow strokes..my cock inches from ur face
Can you feel my warm breath on your cock? I am so close, I can almost taste you. Stroking harder in front of my mouth....my mouth open, tongue slightly out...hungry for your cock....eager for your click to fuck my mouth....

Andreaswallows....and so so hungry....

Old 02-02-2018, 08:34 PM   #40
bobolala

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Do you want to cum for me? Do you?
I do indeed...but, you'd have to earn it of course...

Likes: Roleplay, sharing fantasies, Anal, light watersports, pain (giving and receiving), CBT, masturbation, bondage, oral, voyeurism.

Old 02-02-2018, 08:57 PM   #41
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobolala View Post
I do indeed...but, you'd have to earn it of course...

I think it is you that must earn the privilege of cumming Bobolala............I have edged at least twenty times today, with no release..............I have no sympathy for you and your throbbing cock............

Stroke it for me 10 times, then tell me how you want to cum for me

andreaswallows...................for those that earn it

Old 02-02-2018, 09:09 PM   #42
bobolala

Well, if I had the option, and had earned the privilege..
I imagine I should like to see you straddling your dildo, sliding it in and out of your dripping cunt. I'd enjoy the feeling on your lips around my cock as I tightly grabbed your hair, using it to guide you mouth. When I was ready, you'd present your beautiful tits to me, looking into my eyes with your mouth open and tongue out as I stroked my cock faster and harder...

Until I came...all over your tits and face. I'd enjoy the image of you licking your lips, catching the drops of cum as they trickled down your face.

And then enjoy the sensation as you take your tongue to clean my cock. All the while, proudly wearing my cum on your face and tits...

Yes, I think that would do nicely. How does that sound to you?

Old 02-02-2018, 09:11 PM   #43
bobolala

Oh, and I may have stroked myself more than 10 times...

Old 02-03-2018, 06:54 AM   #44
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Can you feel my warm breath on your cock? I am so close, I can almost taste you. Stroking harder in front of my mouth....my mouth open, tongue slightly out...hungry for your cock....eager for your click to fuck my mouth....

Andreaswallows....and so so hungry....
i can ur warm breath and it draws me towards u even closer. my hamds release my cock and go behind my back...ur close enough i turn my hips to slap it against your cheek..moving my hips to rub and start grinding agaimst your face..no hands..just the contours of ur face and ur waitimg tongue to guide me into that warm mouth. will u take me in? let me feel he deep pleasures of your lips wrapped gently around my cock? the slight tease of ur teeth against my skin and that tomgue rollimg around my head..
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cock, cunt, dildo, mastubate, pussy