Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-06-2016, 03:12 PM   #1
littlewriter

Music Beam 18/F Looking for Party Dares

I'm sneaking out to go to my boyfriend's house to sleep over for a party tonight. It'll be us and several of his friends (mostly acquaintances for me, but a few of my friends as well), getting intoxicated and hanging out.

I'm looking for exhibitionist dares- none that would be extremely risky and that would get me caught, but little exciting things that maybe I could do in the bathroom or hidden. Perhaps sexual engagement with my boyfriend
throughout the night, or dares for when we're in bed at the end. I can drive. I'm planning to wear a sheer button-down white shirt with a tank top and bra underneath, and a pair of pajama shorts while I'm there.

I'll write a report when the night is over about all the dares I did.

Likes: Soft exhibitionism, piss control, clothing control, school, edging and masturbation, dares involving boyfriend/close friends, very light family risk, flashing, humiliation, shower/bath
Dislikes: Anal, messy
Limits: Permanent damage, extreme pain, extreme public, scat
littlewriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 04:10 PM   #2
goodguy21
getDare Sweetheart

i dare you that you are only allowed to pee
when there is someone with you in the bathroom
so no peeing allone!
You have to wait till someone is coming with you

Some addition: You can use every person just once
goodguy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 04:20 PM   #3
samk7675

Let someone give you a wedgie at the party
samk7675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 11:55 PM   #4
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, the wedgie makes this a little bit complicated, but how about no underwear and a short dress for the party?
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 11:10 AM   #5
littlewriter

So I didn't do the short dress, because I went directly to the party after I went to see a play that my friends were in. However, I did a few different dares while I was there.

The basement where we hang out has a bathroom in it. So I used that bathroom throughout the night to edge once an hour (four edges- 11pm, 12 am, 1 am, and 2 am). After each edge I wrote down, as per my instructions from a PM, why I deserved only to edge and not to come. At 12 I gave myself an intense wedgie, and then took off my panties about half an hour later, which was interesting because there was a hole in my shorts so you could see a bit of my ass. I was pretty intensely high, though, and things were starting to settle down, so when we finally went to bed, my boyfriend and I slept naked and fooled around a bit even though we were in the same room as a few friends, separated from them only by a thin rice paper divider. Neither of us came, but we went to sleep and then I left when I woke up, around 10 am. And thus went my night. Thank you for all the dares, everyone!
littlewriter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionism, friend, party, sleepover