Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2017, 04:56 PM   #1
TheTaskMaster

Default Many Bets That Backfired!

This is my third attempt at a story but I have lots of ideas...
The school system is the British one if your american or something like that!

Chapter 1

It was 4:15 and Holly was going to arrive in five minutes. She was coming over for a couple of days because we had some time off school. I still couldn't believe it as she was easily the prettiest and most wanted girl in our year, maybe the whole school, however she was very shy and didn't talk to many boys or people out of her friendship group. She was about average height for a thirteen year old girl and was extremely fit. The only reason I stayed after school to go to the gym was because i got to see her in her tight fitted blue top and her black short shorts. Her brown hair dropped just bellow her shoulder. She had smaller breasts than most other girls in our year, but they were just the right size in my opinion, I saw them a lot through her blue sports top as she didn't wear a bra in the gym. Most of my friends tried to stay over as well but I backed them down so that me and Holly could be alone. I had a crush on her since she moved to our primary school in year 6.

My Mum wasn't home yet and my Dad was away on business in France so we would be alone for a few hours. I was running out of time trying to choose what to wear but I eventually decided on my black and red, stripy boxer briefs, a navy Adidas t-shirt, and a pair of black shorts. It was summer so I wasn't going to freeze to death. I was just lying on my king sized bed when I heard the doorbell wring. I rushed downstairs to open the door but when I did it turned out to be my neighbour asking me to throw his ball back over the fence. After I had given the ball back, I slowly plodded back up to my room. With one quick look at my room I decided that I should probably tidy it up quickly so that all my dirty underwear and clothes weren't on show to Holly. It took me ten minutes to finish tidying my bedroom but once I had, I heard the doorbell wring once again. I walked down stairs, less eager this time, to open the door to Holly. At last she arrived!

"Hey there!" I said,
"Hi Will, could you help me with my back its overflowing a bit?" She asked me pulling behind her a full bag that i recognised from the gym. I reached for her bag and lugged it upstairs closing the door behind me. I showed her to my room and put her bag on my bed.
"So, what do you want to do?" I asked,
"How about we just chill downstairs for a while and have a drink or something?" She replied pointing towards my bedroom door.
"Um sure why not" We sat down in the living room and I got us a can of diet coke each. After talking for a while we decided that we would do a bit of a betting sort of game. We would play a game, like blackjack and whoever lost would have to do what the other person wants. We started off playing a game of higher or lower, we would take it in turns guessing weather the next card in the pack would be higher or lower than the previous one, aces were high.

"If I win, I want you to give me a back massage for ten minutes!" I offered
"Ok then, if I win, which I will, you have to let me give you a wedgie!"
We agreed on the rules and the conditions, it started of in my favour and by most of the pack it was 24-19 to me. Holly pulled it back to 24-22 but then I won another meaning if I won 1 more than I would win. the starting card was a three this time and Holly called higher, she got the point as the next card was a four. Then I called higher but it ended up being a two. Holly was equal on points as she rightly called higher and got a queen. I called higher as I knew the last card was the ace of hearts and won a ten minute massage. I lay on my bed and set a ten minute timer. When the ten minute timer finished, I started to get a semi-boner so quickly covered up with a pillow so Holly didn't notice. I don't think it worked though because she let out a slight giggle.

The next game we chose to play was a simple staring competition. I decided that I wanted Holly to take a shot of lemon juice and she decided that I still deserved a wedgie. I was exited when she told me that we should do a staring competition because I was sort of the master at school. As soon as we started she burst into laughter and I had won the second challenge. She downed the shot of lemon juice and sat back down.

"What next then?" I asked
"How about a game of Fifa?" She replied so I set up the PS4 and loaded Fifa 17. I thought that this would be the easiest game of my life but I didn't expect what followed. I chose Bayern Munich and she chose Manchester City.
"What do I do if you win?" Asked Holly,
"Um, down a can of coke?" I suggested
"Easy, you have to do what I want for the next fifteen minutes"
"Deal"

We started to play and I knew instantly that I made a mistake. She got kick and scored a spectacular goal with Sergio Aguero in the opening minutes. She dominated the whole game and ended up thrashing me 13-4.
"So what do you want me to do then?"
"Well, I want you to..."

To Be Continued!

Dislikes- Full Public, Anal

Hates- Family, Pain, Permanent

Snapchat- thetaskmaster5

Kik- Thetaskmaster_

Male - Straight - 18 - No Toys

Last edited by TheTaskMaster; 03-16-2017 at 01:20 PM.
TheTaskMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to TheTaskMaster for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk