Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 08-07-2011, 12:48 PM   #1
fukfukfuk

Default Hard anal dare

This is my first dice dare ever.

It is divided into phases, once you look into the spoiler you must do the dare, no excuses.

Each dare has 4 difficulty levels, easy brings you one point, medium two points, hard three points and sluttish gives you five.

You must choose difficulty before you open the spoiler, or you ruin the fun.
If you quit before the end, message 10-phase number GetDare users and ask for a very hard anal punishment. Send me any punishments you get.

You can give yourself and enema if you want.

You should trim your nails before you do it.

SOOooo.....

Phase One (The Warm Up)

Spoiler:
Roll a six sided dice or use random.org

The first phase gives you some spanking, just do get you red.

EASY

WHAT WITH

1. Ruler
2. Left hand
3. Right hand
4. Soft cover book
5. Hard cover book
6. Any of the above

WHERE

1. 10 spanks on left ass cheek
2. 10 spanks on right ass cheek
3. 10 spanks right on your asshole
4. 10 spanks on any ass cheek
5. 20 spanks on any ass cheek or asshole
6. ReRoll twice, do both. If you get 6 again, you must reroll twice + do the first number.

Hit yourself as hard as you want.

MEDIUM

WHAT WITH

1. Ruler
2. Left hand
3. Right hand
4. Soft cover book
5. Hard cover book
6. Any of the above

WHERE

1. 20 spanks on left ass cheek
2. 20 spanks on right ass cheek
3. 20 spanks right on your asshole
4. 20 spanks on any ass cheek
5. 40 spanks on any ass cheek or asshole
6. ReRoll twice, do both. If you get 6 again, you must ReRoll twice + do the first number.

Hit yourself so it hurts.

HARD

WHAT WITH

1. Ruler
2. Left hand
3. Right hand
4. Soft cover book
5. Hard cover book
6. Any of the above

WHERE

1. 50 spanks on left ass cheek
2. 50 spanks on right ass cheek
3. 50 spanks right on your asshole
4. 50 spanks on any ass cheek
5. 100 spanks on any ass cheek or asshole
6. ReRoll twice, do both. If you get 6 again, you must ReRoll twice + do the first number.

Your ass must be completly red by the end of this, if not, hit yourself 100 times with your left and 100 times with your right hand on both ass cheeks, or until they are red.

SLUTTISH

WHAT WITH

1. Ruler
2. Left hand
3. Right hand
4. Soft cover book
5. Hard cover book
6. Something longer than 15in

WHERE

1. 200 spanks on left ass cheek
2. 200 spanks on right ass cheek
3. 200 spanks right on your asshole
4. 200 spanks on any ass cheek
5. 500 spanks on any ass cheek or asshole
6. ReRoll three times, do all. If you get 6 again, you must ReRoll three times + do the first two numbers

Your ass must hurt like hell at the end, must be red. If not, do it again

OK... did you enjoy the warm up? My slutty ass did. Can you sit down? I am ordering you to sit down right now... I dont care if it hurts. Sit for five minutes and do Phase two.

Phase Two (The First Taste)

Spoiler:
Again, you have four diffuculty levels, it's your choice.
We must stretch you up a bit, it's like sports, you need to get warmed up and stretched before you do anything, so don't cry and do it.

EASY

Any lube

1. Put your thumb in your ass and suck it clean.
2. Put your index finger in your ass and suck it clean.
3. Put your middle finger in your ass and suck it clean.
4. Put your ring finger in your ass and suck it clean.
5. Put your little finger in your ass and suck it clean.

Yummie? Thought so. For not really daring, ask a random member of GetDare for short (2 minute) dare. Tell them to go easy.

MEDIUM

Any lube

1. Put two both of your thumbs in your ass and suck them clean.
2. Put two both of your index fingers in your ass and suck them clean.
3. Put two both of your middle fingers in your ass and suck them clean.
4. Put two both of your ring fingers in your ass and suck them clean.
5. Put two both of your little fingers in your ass and suck them clean.

Liked it? Of course you did.

HARD

Baby oil or toothpaste or no lube

1. Put three fingers of your choice in your ass at the same time, suck them all clean.
2. Put left index, right index and any middle finger in your ass, suck them all clean.
3. Put three fingers from your right hand in your ass and suck them all clean.
4. Put three fingers from your left hand in your ass and suck them all clean.
5. Insert each finger one at a time and suck them all clean.

Mmmmm I loved this one.

SLUTTISH

It's your choice about lube... you either don't use it or you use toothpaste.

1. Any five fingers in your ass at the same time suck them clean.
2. Any six fingers in your ass at the same time, suck them all clean.
3. Any six fingers in your ass at the same time, suck them all clean.
4. You are a real slut, aren't you. Insert the entire fist and lick it clean.
5. As I said, you are a whore. Fit as many fingers as you can, suck them clean.
6. ReRoll three times, do all. If you get 6 again, you must ReRoll three times + do the first two numbers.

You SLUT! Put something in your ass and fuck yourseld with it. Make it wide.

Phase Three (The Stretch)

Spoiler:

So.... Still with us? Good choice.
I suggest you buy the pens (they should be the same), they are not expensive. Insert them one by one. After you get three in, use the space in the middle to insert the others.

EASY

Go to random.org and generate a number between 1 and 5. Insert that many pens in your ass.

You are probably new to anal if that hurt.

MEDIUM

Go to random.org and generate a number between 5 and 10. Insert that many pens in your ass.

Stir them around a little bit.... It adds to the satisfaction.

HARD

Go to random.org and generate a number between 10 and 20. Insert that many pens in your ass.

That got you stretched, right?

SLUTTISH

Go to random.org and generate a number between 20 and 30. Insert that many pens in your ass and fuck youself with them fast and hard.

Your ass is sore now, am i right? Thought so. Spank yourself 20 times just to remind you of your sluttiness.

Phase Four (The Extreme)

Spoiler:
You made it that far. Good. If you were just trying to get to this phase and selected all easy tasks, you failed me, and you failed me hard. To the entire thing on medium, or pm 20 getdare users for extremly hard anal dares.

I never liked those pussies that go for Easy or Medium... So I decided there will be no more Easy or Medium. Just Hard and Sluttish.

HARD

Get ready for pain.

Find something with a suction cup and a long and thick rod. Like a toilet plunger, but that is too thin. Something really big (2in diameter, 20in long or bigger). Roll any dice, if it is odd, put in on the ground, if it is even, put it on a wall or door or something.
Use toothpaste or spit as lube. Go to random.org and generate a number between 200 and 1000. You will put fuck yourself that many times. Now generate a number between 120 and 180. Go to some online metronome and set the speed to that number. For every tick you are to put it in and put it out on the next.

After that, suck it clean.

Feeling fucked? Hehe, that was fun. Your ass is probably sore and it should hurt as hell. Good job. Do any Sluttish task from any phase. It's your choice. Also, spank yourself another 100 times. You are very near towards becoming an anal slut.

SLUTTISH.

Wow.. You really are daring if you have chosen Sluttish. Or you simply are an anal slut. Like opennina.

Sooooooo. You are going to need one really big dildo. I mean really thick (at least 2in, I would prefer thicker. I used a 2.5in and it was awesome) and at least 5in long.
You also need a drill like this one
http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/power-drill-1.jpg
YES! You guessed. We are making a drilldo.
http://xxxx.hk/drilldo.jpg
Find instruction on the internet or something, just do it.
Is your drilldo ready? Of course it is. But if it is not, or you are chickening out, spank youself 200 times with a cane on your left ass cheek, right ass cheek and 100 times on your asshole. You will bleed by the end of it. Oh, and have 20 pens in your ass at the same time. When you are done, sit down and sit for 20 minutes, than pm 50, yes 50 getdare users and ask for an extremly painful anal punishment of their choice, do it and send them to me.

USE A LOT OF LUBE, ANY LUBE YOU WANT.
I don't want to injure you, so »lube up«

Anyway, you likely have drilldo now. If you never used a drilldo before start with the slowest speed and increase gradually, until max speed. Fuck yourseld for D6 * 2 minutes on max speed. Enjoy :D

So that fucked you up you horny little slut. I liked it when I did it. I now always have my drilldo ready for action. If you are a man, hit your cock or balls 10 times with your hand very very hard and torture yourself in another way, make it hurt a lot. If you are a woman, hit your pussy 10 times with your hand very very hard and choose another way to torture yourself.

I love sluts.
Really

Phase Five (The Gape)

Spoiler:
To be honest, I am surprised you are still reading this. I bet you cant sit right now, but that doesn't matter. You will sit down, or hit your ass 50 times with a cane. It's your choice.

Now your ass hurts and muscles are weak. This is good. Remember the pens from before? Put at least 25 pens in you ass and spank yourself 200 times with a cane anywhere you want. It should take you about 10 minutes i think. After you are done, feel free to do anything with the pens still inserted. Do some exercises, eat something, or torture yourself. It's your choice. After about two hours remind yourself of your sluttiness and spank your ass 20 times with each hand, plus another 50 cane hit on your left or right cheek.

Find a mirror and turn away from it. Bend over and push as hard as you can to drop out the pens. Stretch your ass as much as possible. When they fall out, enjoy your magnificent gape in the middle of your red ass.

So my dear anal sluts and wannabe sluts, If you finished the dare, you are good. May the gape be with you. If you chickened out, you know the penalties. If you did chicken out, do it again in one week, until you can finish it. One day, you will be able to double fist.

3-5 points: You are insignificant. Do it again tomorrow. Make a punishment, send it to me and I will modify it and send it back than you will do it.
5-8 points: You might even become an anal slut. Do it again in a week. Make a punishment, send it to me and I will aprove or disaprove it. You have to do it.
8-15: You are nearing the Slut level. Make a punishment for yourself, do it and send it to me. Do the dare again and do the punishment every day until you do the dare again.
15-20: You are a real slut. If you got 20 points, you are free to do whatever you want. pm me an anal themed punishment and I will do it. If you didn't get 20 points, pm me an anal themed punishment, do it and I will do it too. Do the dare again whenever you want and do your punishment every day until then.

So, my dear sluts, post comments and don't say it cant be done, I did all the Sluttish ones.

LOVE: Anal, fisting, pain, BDSM, torture, semi public, spanking, nipple torture
LIKE: Public, pee holding, masturbation control, vaginal
DISLIKE: Camera, pictures, blood
HATE: Poo, scat, animals, permanent, wedgie

I will not do those under "hate" and will not switch them

I will not post pictures here on getdare, nor will I give you links to them
PM a number and i'll fuck my ass that many times with the fist dildo
fukfukfuk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 15 users say Thank You to fukfukfuk for this post:
Old 08-08-2011, 12:25 AM   #2
play-toy

Ok i am going to try this tomorrow but i doubt i will do very good

: Pain, orgasm control, being talked down to, semi-public, bladder control

: Anal, diapers, sentence writing

: family/friends, pictures/webcam, extreme pain, public

I am forbidden from cumming until 11.28.11
play-toy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 01:54 PM   #3
EminemLover

My friends here while I read this... shes making me try it tomorrow at our sleepover on the slutty level... I can't wait! I love anal dares
EminemLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 07:26 PM   #4
small_penis2141
getDare Sweetheart

I want to try this on slut level, but I am scared shitlesss about it. I do not want a permagape.
won't do: scat piss, blood, family, food, messy, public to a point where there is no chance of not getting caught
I am a slutty bitch on the farm
Slutty bitches will perform: anal / oral / crossdress / cum eating / humiliation / light bondage / chastity / pain (optional) / enema (optional) / wedgies (optional)
small_penis2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 12:54 AM   #5
fukfukfuk

You won't get a permanent gape, because it isn't possible AFAIK

Old 08-15-2011, 05:48 AM   #6
strapmeup

i would love to do this, well done for creating such a good dare. one of the best anal ones on here. i havent done it yet but maybe some time in the future i might. it has sort of spoilt the surprise by reading through it all though
strapmeup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 08:48 PM   #7
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to slutpup
Thumbs up

This is a very good dare. I read through it and will probably do it in the future.

I need help figuring out my likes, dislikes and some limits! Dare me!

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Dislikes: ???
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

If you think I deserve a punishment for not updating my story, punish me.
slutpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 10:28 PM   #8
kbj221

oh jeez that sounds like it would hurt

Likes: Non-public humiliation, nudity, sleep dares, toothpaste, ice, lines, dressing up
Doesn't like: Bleeding, public humiliation, eating/ drinking poop or pee, public cross dressing, illegal
kbj221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:06 AM   #9
fukfukfuk

Thanks Strapmeup.

kbj, its meant to make your ass more sluttish. Do it on medium or something if you're afraid.

Old 08-16-2011, 07:33 PM   #10
DareRussian

i stopped after 3, i dont want to know what could go wrong if the drilldo messes up,lol
DareRussian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 10:13 PM   #11
MountainMan1
getDare Sweetheart

I'm going to do it on Easy, then a few days later medium, then a few days later hard, then slutty. It'll be hard.

M/USA/Streight

Kik: SissyCrossdresser
Message me dares that involve Cross dressing, Masterbation, Humiliation, Pain, Bondage, Semi-Public!
MountainMan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 12:57 AM   #12
j2o_orange2
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to j2o_orange2

Cant wait to try this. If only my parents would leave me alown...

Im very open to questions and random messages so feel free to PM me.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard" JFK 1962
j2o_orange2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 07:51 PM   #13
leonard_T

Thumbs up

Roll a six sided dice or use random.org

The first phase gives you some spanking, just do get you red.

EASY
1. Ruler
3. 10 spanks right on your asshole

So far all was good, I liked it.

MEDIUM
1. Ruler
4. 20 spanks on any ass cheek

Chosed my right cheek and did some hard spanks

HARD
5. Hard cover book
2. 50 spanks on right ass cheek

Damm... just after the 10 first it was on fire thanks to the MEDIUM spanking after the 50th my cheek was really sore.

SLUTTISH
1. Ruler
6. ReRoll three times, do all. If you get 6 again, you must ReRoll three times

and got two 5s and a 3.
3. 200 spanks right on your asshole
5. 500 spanks on any ass cheek or asshole

So far did the 200 spanks in my asshole... never spanked it before this dare and I love it even right now it's burning like crazy. Did also 100 spanks on my left cheek, I'm not going to hit my poor right cheek right now lol. I'm taking a break to post, my ass can keep getting spanks lol but giving them to myself it's easy and I rather wait to hit hard again than keep hitting with my arms a little tired.

I was really surprised when I noticed there more phases and that I'm just in the Phase One (The Warm Up) can't wait to get the others but I won't cheat and see what's coming until I finish this phase... Thumbs up for this dare!!!

ok..folks back to spanking myself!!
Limits: Poo, involving other people, public, permanent.

Dare exchange -> I'll do any dare I get by PM and give one back (only if they are inside limits).
leonard_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 10:35 AM   #14
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

I'm going to attempt all the sluttish with or with the help of my roommate, shell love this I know.
Old 09-02-2011, 02:14 PM   #15
japz

i've got 16 :P
i feel like a slut i'll sleep with toothpaste in my ass tonight xD

warm up
2 (left hand)
3 (50 spanks right on your asshole)
hard =3

First taste
2 (any six fingers the same time suck them all clean
used 5 pencils to wide up my ass
sluttish =5

the stretch
Sluttish 20 pens in ass
sluttish =5

extreme
hard
557 times to be fucked
on speed 127
hard =3 (soon i wil do it with the drilldo XD)

next week for every PM i get saying CUM i wil cum and eat it :P so make sure i'll get a nice dinner
japz is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk