Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Which two women should control my chastity? (More info in my reply below)
Wife's best friend (and technically one of my bosses). 102 56.67%
Wife's bisexual coworker. 51 28.33%
Wife's mother. 46 25.56%
Wife's younger sister. 91 50.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-02-2016, 03:21 AM   #211
LockDare

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
I've subscribed to this thread. It is very intriguing where it will lead. Does Kim's friend have a GD account? It might make for an interesting twist to communicate with her privately, or on her own thread!

It is of greater interest how Kim will manage her "needs" during the lockup. I would expect that part of it will be to tease you mercilessly at every chance she gets?
In the other thread there was suggestion that Kim is looking to expand some of her own sexual experiences. Could you elaborate further on what those might entail?

It is clear that Kim will have access to Meg's key on occasion (subject to Meg's discretion of course!), but i would suggest a condition be added to those occasions be added to further humiliate you during those "rare" releases. I would suggest that Meg must personally deliver the key, and more humiliating is that she be the one to unlock the cage each time, (as others may have suggested) but to top it off, Meg will wait in your home during the time you are released, and then the moment the deed is done, Kim will lock you up, hand the key to Meg for her to take it home once more!

Perhaps there could even be a time limit on those times of release?

Further, maybe Kim would have to earn the release time by completing tasks or dares?

Just suggestions. How was the first day or two? (for both of you)
Kim liked the idea of there being some kind of limit or rule about when she gives the key back to Meg, on the rare occasion I get unlocked. She brought up the general idea to Meg, explaining that Meg could have some control over that sort of thing if she wants. Meg liked the idea too, at one point saying the power was kind of fun and, as she put it, "the more control the better."

At this point we hadn't gone into detail and it seemed like we were talking about Meg deciding something like whether she'd get the key back the same day of unlocking, next day, etc. But then Kim went to your post on her phone and read it to Meg. Kim told Meg, "Don't worry, you don't have to actually stay or anything like that says." But Meg loved your ideas. I kind of regret that she heard about them, because suddenly the potential time unlocked seemed to get smaller and smaller. Together they decided I'd orgasm just once per unlocking, Meg would get the key back right after, and Meg was suggesting smaller and smaller times. Kim tried to help me out a bit, saying an hour or two would be simple but not cruelly short. Meg's response was, "After not coming so long, it won't take him an hour," then said five minutes should be enough as she giggled and looked back and forth and Kim and me to see our reactions. I tried to persuade her more time was more fair, but while both Kim and I were talking to her, Meg responded to me less and less, and eventual it was just the two of them negotiating the situation while I listened. Meg was still thinking of a really short time, but Kim got her to at least consider other options. There's still some time for her to think since my first unlocking isn't until July 16.

Meg also seemed curious about the idea of Kim possibly having to play a role in earning my release, and had lots of questions about Kim's dares, which is something Kim had been keeping between us for the most part, but the mention of it in your post peaked Meg's curiousity.

Last edited by LockDare; 07-02-2016 at 03:24 AM.
LockDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 03:31 AM   #212
thewilds
Distinguished Member

I am thrilled that Kim and especially Meg are considering my suggestion. I personally think it adds a higher kink value that Meg would be waiting in close proximity following your brief unlocking.

To me it would be fitting that Meg (keeper of the key) might either come up with ways for Kim to earn your release, or she might be the one to choose the idea that your followers come up with. Enjoy your freedom, though it may be brief....
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 03:38 AM   #213
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Since your wife showed Meg the post, perhaps your wife would share the post to suggest Meg become a member. It would be wickedly exciting to pm Meg with some private suggestions along the way....
Old 07-02-2016, 03:53 AM   #214
LockDare

Quote:
I am thrilled that Kim and especially Meg are considering my suggestion. I personally think it adds a higher kink value that Meg would be waiting in close proximity following your brief unlocking.

To me it would be fitting that Meg (keeper of the key) might either come up with ways for Kim to earn your release, or she might be the one to choose the idea that your followers come up with. Enjoy your freedom, though it may be brief....
Yes, it definitely adds a "higher kink value" as you put it. I admit it's a turn on that Meg is considering adding these restrictions to my unlocking, and also that Kim is letting her. But really a fully day of being out of chastity would be great. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if the unlock times got shorter each time, but I'm afraid that if the first unlocking is so short then that's the most I can hope for with any of them.

I'm not sure whether Kim will agree that she should have to earn my release, but it seems Meg will be paying more attention to what's posted here, so she might think differently. However, it may be more likely they'd both want ME to earn my release.

Could you explain more what you meant when you said "she might be the one to choose the idea that your followers come up with"? Sorry, just wasn't sure what you meant there.
Old 07-02-2016, 03:55 AM   #215
LockDare

Quote:
Since your wife showed Meg the post, perhaps your wife would share the post to suggest Meg become a member. It would be wickedly exciting to pm Meg with some private suggestions along the way....
Whether that happens is of course up to Meg, and I have no idea whether that's something she's interested in. The thought of the getdare community feeding her more ideas is kind of scary to be honest, though I have to admit anything that is "scary" in terms of Kim and Meg's control over me is also a turn on too.
Old 07-02-2016, 04:04 AM   #216
thewilds
Distinguished Member

What I meant was that Meg could come up with ideas on her own how to earn your release, or as often happens here, suggestions from GD members could be a choice. Should that you or Kim decide whether that will happen or not.
The following user says Thank You to thewilds for this post:
Old 07-14-2016, 05:27 AM   #217
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Countdown to release: it has been a while, so I'm guessing release day is getting closer! ?

I propose these "Rules of release":

Meg must bring the key to your home to give it to Kim for your release.
Kim must be wearing something sexy and revealing to receive the key from Meg.
Hubby must ask Meg to hand the key over to Kim
Kim is to give Meg the device and the key once it is removed

Meg stays during the release time. (in next room or hallway outside the door - bring her a chair to make her comfortable).
Hubby must be naked at all times during the release.
Once hubby is no longer erect, Kim is to retrieve the device and key from Meg and reattach
Hubby is then to give Meg the key back, after Meg confirms it is properly secured.

Rules for Kim to "buy" extra time or privileges from Meg are pm'd (for Kim only)

Interested in giving realistic dares and tasks
Old 07-15-2016, 09:25 AM   #218
tikiliz

Just curious to how you're doing and if there were any developments LockDare?
This situation, for me, is such a turn-on and at the same time would be a nightmare. Please keep us up to date

BDSM Test

Likes: Orgasm control / tease & denial / mindfuck / humiliation
Dislikes: Cum eating / anal
Limits: Public / Scat / Pics / Cam / Family / Permanent / Blood / Marks
tikiliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 04:50 AM   #219
thewilds
Distinguished Member

I am optimistic that there will be updates soon. Others following should visit their other thread and add a few more dares...

Old 07-16-2016, 02:35 PM   #220
scouseslut
Distinguished Member

Need an update please! Your updates make me so wet, and I've found a guy brave / stupid enough to let me put a cage on him! I'm going to let him read your updates first. Only I'll be keeping the keys to his.

My AMA - ask me anything

Likes and Limits

My PM dares - not currently accepting as I'm too busy

I LOVE BOOBS, BIG OR SMALL, I JUST LOVE BOOBS!

My Blog
scouseslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 02:05 PM   #221
LockDare

My unlocking got delayed a week, from 7/16 to 7/23. Kim informed me that morning that she had decided I should be tied up while my cock is uncaged. We got showered and dressed earlier than we normally do on a Saturday, getting ready for Meg to bring the key over. She was supposed to be there around 1, then texted Kim she couldn't make it until 2. Around 2:30 she showed up. Not sure if this was planned for my frustration or not, but Meg seemed more amused than sorry about delaying things.

Meg and Kim chatted about other things for a while before Meg and after Meg had been there over an hour, Kim asked me if I was ready to be released. I was so relieved. I expected Meg to leave then, but it turns out they like the idea of Meg sticking around in the other room while me and Kim played. In the bedroom, Kim got me securely tied to the bed and said "Oh yeah, guess I need the key." I was naked except for the cock cage at this point, while Kim was fully clothed. She went to get the key from Meg, and I could hear them talking but couldn't understand what they were saying. Like 10 minutes later, Kim returned with the key.

It felt so good to finally be fully erect and uncaged. Kim's hands and mouth felt better than ever, and I ached again when she stopped playing to get undressed. She slowed stripped for me, revealing very sexy bra and panties under her tshirt and jeans. Eventually she was naked, and climbed on top of me, straddling me while kissing, but nothing else. This drove me crazy and I wanted to touch her so bad, but was tied. She said she wanted to feel me, and soon I was inside her. But she didn't want me to come yet, so she stayed very still with me inside of her and only rubbed her clit with her hand. She came a few times this way, and it was SO frustrating being inside her with no movement, and SO hot and frustrating watching her pleasure herself. I could feel her pussy tightening up when she'd come, and very faint motions as she'd rub herself, but not enough to come.

I was hoping she'd eventually make me come inside her, but she got off me and layed down next to me. Slowly and softly touching my dick, she asked me how I was enjoying being unlocked, and how I was enjoying the experience of being locked up so much. It was hard to form answers, but basically I told her it all turned me on so much and drove me crazy, that I was living a fantasy and horny all the time. She said "good" and slowed down even more. She asked me how I would feel if I had to wait again, getting locked back up without coming. My dick throbbed at her words and she could tell she'd turned me on even more by saying that. I said I would wait if it pleased her, and with that she stroked me so hard and fast and I harder than ever within a few more seconds. It was amazing, coming after waiting so long.

I was still tied, with Kim cuddling next to me. After a bit she got up and got me cleaned up. I was already getting hard again as she started putting the cage back in place, but she managed to get it back on. While she was putting it back on me I asked if I could come again while unlocked, but Kim said "No, Meg's waiting and I don't want to be rude." She was smiling as she said it, and I could tell this was a playful/joking way of saying no. Kim put on her robe and left the bedroom. She came back and told me that she'd given the key to Meg, and that Meg was leaving. I expected Kim to untie me at that point, but instead she took off her robe and said "I need more." Then she climbed on top of me, and moved up to straddle my face. I licked her until she came again a couple more times, then she finally untied me. I was so ready to be unlocked again by the time that was over! Kim is surprising me all the time these days, and I have to say I love it even though it can be painful at times.
The following user says Thank You to LockDare for this post:
Old 07-25-2016, 09:09 PM   #222
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Thanks for sharing this journey (that is not over). I loved that Meg stayed around during your brief time of freedom. Now that you are locked again, I for one would love to hear each of your reflections on the experience. (including a comment from Meg (that could be relayed from Kim). Is there a discussion about the next duration? Has Meg said any more about her control? (at home or work?) Would you dare letting Meg know about GD and suggest she visit the site herself?

Last edited by thewilds; 07-26-2016 at 05:06 AM. Reason: Additional information and comments )
Old 07-26-2016, 11:57 AM   #223
tikiliz

Wow, what a journey you're in! Thanks for posting this update...
You're a lucky guy with Kim, curious what she (and Meg) will come up with in the future.
Just like thewilds i'm wondering how everyone is experiencing the situation and if it has any day-to-day effects on your life?
Have a wonderful ongoing experience Lockdare and Kim! Keep it safe.

BDSM Test

Likes: Orgasm control / tease & denial / mindfuck / humiliation
Dislikes: Cum eating / anal
Limits: Public / Scat / Pics / Cam / Family / Permanent / Blood / Marks
tikiliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 10:04 PM   #224
LockDare

Quote:
Thanks for sharing this journey (that is not over). I loved that Meg stayed around during your brief time of freedom. Now that you are locked again, I for one would love to hear each of your reflections on the experience. (including a comment from Meg (that could be relayed from Kim). Is there a discussion about the next duration? Has Meg said any more about her control? (at home or work?) Would you dare letting Meg know about GD and suggest she visit the site herself?
Meg sticking around definitely added something to the experience for both me and Kim. For me there was the added hotness of knowing she was in the next room, and Kim admitted she enjoyed it too. She said that even though she was pleasing me that day, having me tied down for the only time I was unlocked had her still feeling dominant toward me and in control, and she said she liked that. But she also said that with Meg there waiting to get the key, she felt like she was playing a submissive role too, having to go back to Meg with the key and not having total control over how long she had access to my cock.

I've asked Kim about how long it would be until my next unlocking, and she said "I guess you'll have to ask Meg." I pointed out she could just text Meg, but Kim said I could just ask her the next day when I saw her at work. When I got a chance I asked her about it, and she said smiled and said "That's really something you need to discuss with your wife." I asked Kim later if this was planned or if they were just on the same page for being mean, but still haven't gotten a clear answer (she was amused by not letting me know if it was planned).

As for whether to show Meg exactly where we are posting these things, that's up to Kim. She has read some posts to Meg from here before, and probably wouldn't mind her seeing this thread. However, Kim says she'd be a little embarrassed for Meg to know everything that's going on with the dares, though it seems Kim has told Meg at least a little about that. You could always make it a dare for her and see if she accepts (and we know what Kim's punishment is next time she doesn't do enough dares, though Kim still isn't quite sure what she would be in for).
Old 07-28-2016, 05:43 AM   #225
thewilds
Distinguished Member

I think the rules should be in place before the next one comes around...

Starting with:. As keeper of the key, Meg is to be present in the home during the duration of the release.

Kim must complete six dares from her dare thread, and report on them before the next release date is set.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, denial, orgasm denial, tease and denial, wife