Kinksl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 01:00 AM   #32
lucy22
Distinguished Member

*you can also include pm dares to complete that day*

completed: 1 day in thongs

have to complete: 17 days in thongs

rules:

-At the top of the hour so say 1 o’clock you must spank your ass 5 times. At the bottom of the hour so 1 30 you spank your ass 10 times. For the entire time you are awake and it has to be done to the second

-must where a lace thong on the third day!

-Wear lower-cut pants and a top that is as short to your waist as you are comfortable with. After each restroom visit pull the strings on each sides a bit up above your waist.

- day 5 spank yourself 25 times to show off a red ass

-For however long this thread goes on you have to give yourself a frontal wedgie for an hour each night

-On everyday with a "T" in it you must make sure the thong is visible above the waistline of your trousers/skirt or whatever you are wearing - even if you are wearing a long top that covers your waist. Bonus points if you wear a short top so everyone can see. If someone tells you its visible you may hide it but must make it visible again once that person is gone.

- on day 9 i will wear a miniskirt, and pull my thong up to have a whale tail all day!

- on day 10 smear tooth paste all over the string part, wear is backwards (as in make sure the string is directly inside your pussy).Don't stay still, do some moving activities in it, you could dance or exercise or do some cleaning.

- day 12 put toothpaste on the entire length so it stays with you all day.

- day 13 I think having a ball in that thong for a day could be interesting...
Any ball at least the size of a golf ball will do.

- day 16 edge wear day 15ths thong

dislikes/punishments(likes too): a lot of spankings, TOOTHPASTE, plug, anal, edges

limits: pics/vids, public, ripping, messy, anything to do with bathroom/diaper play, name calling (other than wedgie loser, etc)

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95292

punishment calendar https://teamup.com/ksqf88w3dtc6hvk8en
lucy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 01:02 AM   #33
BtO
Distinguished Member

Add one day.

You have to wear a rope shoulder wedgie for 3 hours on every Friday. The rope should have a big knot around your pussy and butt.
Old 09-07-2022, 01:05 AM   #34
lucy22
Distinguished Member

have to complete: 18 days in thongs

rules:

-At the top of the hour so say 1 o’clock you must spank your ass 5 times. At the bottom of the hour so 1 30 you spank your ass 10 times. For the entire time you are awake and it has to be done to the second

-Wear lower-cut pants and a top that is as short to your waist as you are comfortable with. After each restroom visit pull the strings on each sides a bit up above your waist.

-For however long this thread goes on you have to give yourself a frontal wedgie for an hour each night

-On everyday with a "T" in it you must make sure the thong is visible above the waistline of your trousers/skirt or whatever you are wearing - even if you are wearing a long top that covers your waist. Bonus points if you wear a short top so everyone can see. If someone tells you its visible you may hide it but must make it visible again once that person is gone.

- on day 9 i will wear a miniskirt, and pull my thong up to have a whale tail all day!

- on day 10 smear tooth paste all over the string part, wear is backwards (as in make sure the string is directly inside your pussy).Don't stay still, do some moving activities in it, you could dance or exercise or do some cleaning.

-You have to wear a rope shoulder wedgie for 3 hours on every Friday. The rope should have a big knot around your pussy and butt.

dislikes/punishments(likes too): a lot of spankings, TOOTHPASTE, plug, anal, edges

limits: pics/vids, public, ripping, messy, anything to do with bathroom/diaper play, name calling (other than wedgie loser, etc)

Old 09-07-2022, 01:23 AM   #35
lucy22
Distinguished Member

i was just informed that the remainder of this thread i will have to complete pm dares: YANK & SPANK, RUN, and ANY- you must be naked in your thong for at least 30 minutes every day. every day i am locked in a thong.

have to complete: 18 days in thongs

rules:

-You have to wear a rope shoulder wedgie for 3 hours on every Friday. The rope should have a big knot around your pussy and butt.

-complete pm dares: YANK & SPANK, RUN, and ANY- you must be naked in your thong for at least 30 minutes every day. every day i am locked in a thong.

Old 09-07-2022, 04:18 AM   #36
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Have another day from me..
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 04:55 AM   #37
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Adding another day.

And a new rule, every week you are forced to wear thongs you must buy another thong, skimpier than the last.
Masterwants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 05:49 AM   #38
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Have another day. You have to do a squeaky clean swipe for every post on this thread, including yours, every day. The longer this goes on, the more you'll have to do each day.
Old 09-07-2022, 05:55 AM   #39
sissyxresser
Distinguished Member

Have another day

Loves crossdressing and high heels

Limits public,edging,anal during week, messy, toothpaste,pictures,diaper for now any body fluid

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70483

For time being diapers is a limit do to work and weather

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422376
My Kik is sissyxresser
sissyxresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 07:48 AM   #40
Switching_J

Have another day!

Unless dared otherwise, you must wear skirts ending above the knee or higher.

When outdoors alone*, roughly every fifteen minutes you must pull up either the front or back of your skirt.
*) By alone, I mean not together with people you know. Strangers in the vicinity don't count.
I hope, since you can make it so people probably won't see it, this will be within your limits.

Likes: Pleasure play, light pain play, toys, bondage, some humiliation, hidden public play, power-play

Dislikes: cock and ball torture, extended dares

Limits: Family, Public, blood, permanent, needles, urine, scat, crossdressing, sissy, ass to mouth

Our toylist
Switching_J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 07:58 AM   #41
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy22 View Post
hi everyone!

i am starting this thread just to experiment and see how it goes…maybe i’ll use something like this in the future

but i am thinking about “being locked in a thong” (i hate them and only wear them when i have to for wedgie dares). what i mean by this is that i will have to wear a thong every day for each post on this thread. so i will start today wearing a thong and then if i get no comments then i won’t have to wear one tomorrow…essentially each comment/post on this thread equals one day of wearing a thong. however just wearing a thong might be too easy so to spice it up you all will help me come up with rules to follow…it can be anything that isn’t in my limits (no plug either) example: “you must wear a lace thong today”, “complete 10 squeaky cleans every morning you wear a thong”, “you can’t wear pants when alone for today only your thong”, “spank yourself 25 times and show off your red ass while wearing your thong today”, etc.

all wedgie dares/pms/punishments will also have to be completed wearing the thong…unless specifically stated (if so put thong back on after done).

my goal is to try and beat you all…if someone fails to comment for a day and i run out of days and get out of the thong then i am no longer locked in one and don’t have to follow the rules anymore.
+1 day.

From now on the thong is also to be one size too small.
Old 09-07-2022, 08:18 AM   #42
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterwants View Post
Adding another day.

And a new rule, every week you are forced to wear thongs you must buy another thong, skimpier than the last.
..and throw out a pair of your non-thong underwear..

+1 from me.
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 10:28 AM   #43
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Have another day from me!

Maybe lock all of your regular underwear away so you can't be tempted to use them!

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2022, 12:45 PM   #44
lucy22
Distinguished Member

unfortunately i don’t have the funds to keep buying new underwear and i’m not looking to throw any away. however i will not wear anything but thongs as long as this thread is alive

completed: 2 day in thongs

have to complete: 25 days in thongs

rules:

-complete pm dares: YANK & SPANK, RUN, and ANY- you must be naked in your thong for at least 30 minutes every day. every day i am locked in a thong.

-You have to do a squeaky clean swipe for every post on this thread, including yours, every day. The longer this goes on, the more you'll have to do each day.

-thong must be one size too small. (i do have quite a lot that are small so this will fine but it won’t be able to be all the time)

Old 09-07-2022, 12:50 PM   #45
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

And have another day from me. You could setup an amazon wish list for people to buy more thongs for you lol. Looks like you will need them

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
locked in, rules female, spanking dares, thong, wedgie girl