Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 05-31-2023, 07:09 PM   #1
Thoughtwrangler
Account Banned

Male 32/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (serious replies)

32/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (serious replies)

Hi,

Thanks for stopping by.

I'm sure this won't deter the peons but I'll try. Low effort responses/introductions will be met with derision and dismissal, or flat out ignored depending on my mood. First impressions matter, and no you aren't entitled to a second chance.

As the title said I'm looking for something long term. I find it fun enough giving out random tasks, or sporadic play sessions. But it's significantly more rewarding building something over time. Learning all your buttons, building trust so that your submission grows, seeing you change to become something more pleasing to me.

You might be getting the sense that I enjoy the psychological side of BDSM more than the purely physical side or the sexual, and you'd be right. I like getting inside your head, working out what makes you tick. Understanding *why* you desire to submit. *Why* you get so turned on by denial. *Why* you like the feel of canes over floggers.

To this end, I greatly enjoy subs who can communicate their thoughts and feelings. I'm aware at times it can be hard to articulate, and I will help in those times, but I need you to try.

The most important thing I'm looking for in a slave is the right attitude. Your desire to serve, to submit is far more important to me than your hair colour or dress size.

I consider myself a practical owner, I understand we all have jobs, families, health issues that come up. I'm happy to work within those limitations. You can expect me to be unfair but not unreasonable.

I enjoy inflicting pain in a variety of methods. Often I've been described as "devious" with my sadistic instructions. And I am sadistic. Tears are not a safeword.

In my vanilla life I'm married with two kids (my wife knows I'm here). I enjoy watching sports, playing basketball, video games, board games and reading. Currently reading the Wheel of Time series.

I work in tech, but currently have a pretty easy job which is, frankly, boring me. And I'm keen to use some of that time/energy to train a new slave.

I haven't gone deep into kinks. I have a range of them and am comfortable playing with newbies and experienced kinksters alike. I wanted to focus in this ad on the attitude component and negotiate with strong applicants.

If you're interested, reach out to me telling me about yourself, what appealed to you about this ad, and what you're looking for.

Good luck with your search.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk