Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2023, 02:44 AM   #1
TheDaringLily

Female 22/female/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place ((short period))

22/female/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place ((short period))

Hi there GetDare!

My name is Lily and I’ve finally plucked up the courage to submit a post here

So a little about me, I’m short with a dancers body, long black hair and green eyes. I’m also from the UK so timezone is London. I absolutely love reading and writing (currently reading the golden compass series!!) and spending my free time playing video games, mainly stardew right now. I really love romancing the characters.
And on the dirtier side, I’m quite new to kink but I’ve been reading up on it looking at a lot of posts made here so im getting the hang of it. I want to dip my toe into the ring now, especially enjoying the idea of bimbofication (head empty only being a good girl ) and having someone play with my mind, having another secret part of me that’s a total slut.

As for what im looking for, Im currently looking for a one week/two week Dom to help show me the ropes, settle me in. And if it goes well maybe something for the future.

All I ask for in a Dom is that you’re patient with me and treat me gently (to start).

Okay so likes and limits!

Let’s start off with the big one for people - I will not send photos/videos or voice notes. I understand this is a big thing for a lot of people but it’s not something I’m comfortable with. Instead I will write every detail of what happens to me for your enjoyment.

Likes: Training, toys, bondage, blindfolds, reading hypnosis (I do this for fun anyway ), bimbofication

Limits: Blood, scarring, piss/scat, permanent marks, illegal, blackmail, too public

That’s it for now! After all I’m still learning!

If you’re interested please send me an introduction private message and I’ll get back to you with an easier way to communicate!
The following 3 users say Thank You to TheDaringLily for this post:
Old 05-30-2023, 03:30 AM   #2
forever87

Good luck with your first foray!....take time to pick the right person would be my advice.
Limits: full public, illegal, scat, blood, family
Kik: Forever8778123

3/22 orgasms used for 2024
100 edges completed since last orgasm
Last orgasm 30th January 2024
Old 05-30-2023, 01:11 PM   #3
Viking_Guy
getDare Sweetheart

Best of luck! And yes, do not rush into things.

Advertisements
Kink Talk