Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-25-2023, 11:39 AM   #31
Strangest

When I'm giving dares I like a little reluctance. When I'm getting them I love a lot more. CNC is a big one for me.

Likes: messy, bondage, CBT, pain, orgasm control, chastity, anal, degradation, humiliation, piss, scat
Limits: social suicide, permanent

Kik: Ryan11370
Strangest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 12:00 PM   #32
Newfoundsex

Yeah, definitely. A dare you WANT to do is only so fun. But something you really don't want to do (or at least act like it) but you give in to it, that's hot. And it goes both ways

Kik: Donwinters443
beat my meat
Newfoundsex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 01:06 PM   #33
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default Yes

Yes if their isnt self doubt or fear etc there is no fun
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 08:25 AM   #34
curiousuk86

Yes, as someone who receives dares, it really should be something that I wouldn't just do anyway.

I prefer the ones that have an element of chance or risk, so that I know I might commit myself to something that pushes the boundaries of what I feel comfortable with.

There are a few dares on here that are along the lines of 'put your kik in if you want someone you can send your pictures to and they'll expose you on a few sites', which seem a little boring. If I wanted something that simple I could just do it myself.

Limits: Crossdressing
curiousuk86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2023, 08:40 AM   #35
anthem

yes, when it is receiving dares, it prefers having to overcome reluctance. the feeling of being made to do something is very important. in fact, without dares or orders, it is generally reluctant to engage even with its likes, and has to imagine being forced in order to do so.

when it has to give dares, it is very uncomfortable with people's reluctance. however, it knows that others also want reluctance as part of the experience. so it tries to imagine receiving the dare in order to write dares that push at an appropriate level.

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 08:17 AM   #36
VeronikaAnalSubSlut

Definitely love it.

The problem is that it can make it harder to communicate especially online.

As this slut only gets into cnc or reluctance if told it's okay. Otherwise she tries to give feedback as truthful as possible.

kik: Anal.Sub.Slut or just PM

Wallclaimer: veronika
AMA
VeronikaAnalSubSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 07:02 PM   #37
StripPokerGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cariadferch View Post
Yes, for both. The thrill of the possibility of being forced to do something forbidden is a big turn on. The strange part is, that though losing can be very arousing, when someone tries to lose, or eagerly does the dare, that is a big turn off. It's like two nudist friends playing strip poker.
I completely agree. When I play a strip game, I always try to make sure there is some element of reluctance. I do not want to play a game with people that want to be seen nude.
StripPokerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2024, 08:52 PM   #38
Just_a_subguy

Yes I do sometimes enjoy a bit a reluctance when I am given a dare or task to do

Likes: Edging, Orgasm control, Denial, Wedgies, Anal insertion, Panties, Diapers, Nudity, Hidden public dares, Outdoors, Being told to strip, Bathroom control/desperation

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, Online exposure, Body Writing, Pain, Showing face in pics or videos

Kik Muffin_Time10
Just_a_subguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk