Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-13-2021, 04:14 PM   #16
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Of course! I'm not sure it could really be called a 'dare' if there isn't some reluctance involved. "I dare you" is a phrase you use because the person is reluctant. If you could just suggest that they strip or do whatever, then there's really no need for it to be a dare in the first place.

For me, if someone just shrugs and does it, no big deal (or if I do if I'm being dared), then that sends a clear signal to the darer that it wasn't nearly challenging enough or embarrassing enough and I (or they) can ramp it WAAAAAY up for the next one.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 09:29 PM   #17
sallygirl

Yes I do, if I'm reluctant to do something it means I have a chance of losing something.

But the risk adds to the excitement for me so I do it.
sallygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 07:03 PM   #18
--exhibitionist--

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
If you are either giving or receiving dares...do you like there be at least some element of reluctance on the side of the person to do the dare?
As per definition of a dare, it should push a little, some boundaries, otherwise it would be just a plain task. Depending on a dare, I probably would be some reluctant to do it, but that what a dare is for- to push some limits. Ultimately, I probably, with some "persuasion", would do it. I hope the darer would also enjoy the fact that she can push some limits and make me do what she wants, for her own "sadistic" pleasure.

Last edited by --exhibitionist--; 01-17-2022 at 07:05 PM.
--exhibitionist-- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 07:29 PM   #19
Alice-H

Default Risky dare.

I met some people who played bets and games.
They dared me and blackmailed me in to doing it.
The blackmail was more risky than the dare so I did the dare.
Alice-H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2022, 10:02 PM   #20
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I try to make the dare easy enough, but if they don't want relief then they get full force. I like to have some relief if necessary.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 09:47 AM   #21
Samuel

I tend to be shy so there is usually some reluctance but pushing the boundaries and it being risky is always adds excitement to a dare

SamT4225
Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 10:26 AM   #22
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default Yes

Quote:
If you are either giving or receiving dares...do you like there be at least some element of reluctance on the side of the person to do the dare?
It is always more fun if the person doing the dare is somewhat reluctant because it means your pushing their boundaries and their not 100 percent comfortable doing it .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2022, 08:05 PM   #23
barebuns

For me it's not so much reluctance per se. Let me explain. I have a nudity/embarrassment fetish. Any naked shenanigans I've done weren't really dares, because the other people involved in the planning were helping me indulge my fetish. So that's not really a dare. But as for the spectators NOT involved in the planning, they thought there WAS reluctance on my part, which was the whole point. I hope all of that makes sense.

When I get myself into a nude situation in front of others, I'm not getting a kinky thrill despite my embarrassment, but because of my embarrassment. That's the nature of my particular fetish. Make sense?? Can anyone else relate to these feelings?

Thank you for soliciting my opinion and I hope my reply was informative. Now if I may PLEASE be allowed my clothes back, I'll be on my way. What, I have to remain nude?!? Well, if that's the way it has to be . . .
barebuns is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to barebuns for this post:
Old 02-01-2022, 11:35 AM   #24
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Yes! Big time. Being Embarassed is the thrill I get from being naked. Oddly, I have found it easier for me to embarass others, and get off on that (especially women) than myself. Sometimes, I love being so embarrassed in the moment that I am soft and feel miserable. Then, I enjoy the scenario later. Being thoroughly Embarassed/Humiliated is the kink. So few want to do that to me, though. It is hard to find the right situation or person. I do have a few stories, though.

Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 01:44 PM   #25
Ella_dml

Yes, reluctance makes the dare more exciting

Likes: Humiliation, Degrading, anal, dice, predicament, piss, bodywriting

Dislikes: scat, pain, denial, feet

Limits: pics, public

PM Dares
PM me to play battleship, loser gets a dare
Ella_dml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 07:01 PM   #26
JamieDarkheart

I don't really like to give or receive dares that induce reluctance. Instead, I much prefer dares that force an ultimatum, a predicament. With both types of dares you can see how far a sub will go for you, which is incredibly empowering and hot!! But I prefer a more gentle approach. This approach also is actually MORE manipulative because it give the illusion of choice to the sub so they "only have themselves to blame" for the outcome.

Toys: handcuffs, gags, chains, rope, tape, vibrators, buttplugs, collars, dildo, nipple clamps, blindfold, ear plugs

Loves: bondage, tease/denial, feminization, chastity, humiliation, exhibitionism, fear play

Limits: poop, blood, public, illegal, urethral insertions, friends/family/social suicide, messy, anything loud (have roommates)

Last edited by JamieDarkheart; 02-01-2022 at 07:03 PM.
JamieDarkheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 07:19 PM   #27
fire9starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieDarkheart View Post
I don't really like to give or receive dares that induce reluctance. Instead, I much prefer dares that force an ultimatum, a predicament. With both types of dares you can see how far a sub will go for you, which is incredibly empowering and hot!! But I prefer a more gentle approach. This approach also is actually MORE manipulative because it give the illusion of choice to the sub so they "only have themselves to blame" for the outcome.
See, what you're describing here I like a lot more than reluctant dares! Reluctant dares are just me pushing myself to do something, but an ultimatum is more chaotic, more scary, and way more thrilling and fun than just pushing yourself to do something in my opinion. I'm also extremely shy and get reluctant naturally though, which makes me feel bad because I feel like I look like I'm not having a good time when I am lol

My Calendar! Please add to it!
Likes & Limits!
PM Dares!
My Blog!
fire9starter is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to fire9starter for this post:
Old 03-03-2022, 05:31 AM   #28
rhl
getDare Succubus

I've beenhin situations where I was truly reluctant, and forced. This truly was a turn on.

However I find when I follow, without question, way more adventurous. I start out without knowing much about what I'm commenting to.
Old 03-03-2022, 06:21 AM   #29
Inexp1
getDare Sweetheart

I’m a bi curious guy that likes the idea of being coerced or forced into hookups through dares etc

Kik subbi1985
Telegram lee856876
Inexp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 06:12 AM   #30
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
The dares I was reluctant to do turned out to be the most wildest and fun. My mistress got me doing so much I wouldn’t normally do. She liked me being reluctant to

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk