Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-29-2018, 12:58 PM   #1
funmeister
Baby Member

Default Drinking with a Mistress

There is a dominant woman, Jas, who I hang out with sometimes when she is in town.
She was in town this past week, so we arranged to meet for drinks. She picked a local Twin Peaks, which surprised me. Breastaurants do not typically appeal to her. But she had a plan.
We went mid-afternoon, so not a lot of people there. We picked a table in the corner and a cute dark haired waitress came over.
She asked what we wanted. Jas ordered a beer and told the waitress that nothing yet for me, that she would be arranging for my drink later.
The waitress brought the drink and asked if there was anything else she could get for the moment. Jas asked for an empty glass so she could share with me. The waitress gave us a strange look, shrugged and left.
Jas said that from now on, I was to refer to her as Mistress. When the waitress returned, Jas asked me if I appreciated the glass. I of course answered "Yes, Mistress."
The waitress looked up at me. Jas told her that I was her slave, that I did anything that she requested. Or she could do anything to me. To prove the point, she grabbed my nipple and twisted and pinched as hard as she could. She asked me what I should say. "Thank you, Mistress," immediately came out of my mouth.
The waitress laughed and asked "He'll do anything?" Jas told her that she would soon see, the glass would not be empty for long. "He will be drinking my beer, only after I am completely finished with it and I intend on finishing the whole glass." The waitress seemed a bit confused. So Jas told her that I would be drinking recycled beer.
The waitress gasped "No way!"
Jas told her "As I said, he will do whatever I ask." We all chatted a bit longer. The waitress said that she wanted to be there to watch. Jas said that would be great.
We watched as the waitress talked to a couple other waitresses. Later she came back and asked if others could watch. "The more the merrier," Jas replied.
Finally, Jas headed off to the bathroom with the empty glass, letting the waitress know the event would soon be taking place. She returned a few minutes later with a full glass of her golden nectar.
Three waitresses surrounded our table. Jas said, "Isn't beer supposed to be served warm anyway?" Then "drink it down, slave, then tell me how you much you liked it."
I took the glass, chugging the entire thing, with the waitresses watching on. Some said Ewww, our waitress just smiled. I thanked Mistress for the honor, telling her and them that it was delicious.
She then shared with the waitresses that after lunch, she would be taking me back home where she was going to bend me over and attack me with a strap on. The girls loved the thought of this.
Jas offered the waitresses to have me drink any more that the waitresses wanted to give me. Sadly, they said that they could get fired and didn't want to take the risk. That would have been incredible, but not to be. Maybe next time!
funmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to funmeister for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk