Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2023, 06:35 AM   #1
Youngmaster96

Male 26/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any place (just serious)

26/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any place (just serious)

Hey! And again I am back to look for a fag! That means that I did not found what I was looking for last time. But this means also it could be your chance to serve me and be a happy slave under my hand!
I'm a young master (26) and I'm looking for a longterm slave.. I had so many but no one of them took it serious enough for me! I live in Europe so a close timezone would be nice but is not necessary!
What I'm looking for is a slave with not so many limits.. Or open mined enough to try things out and willing to push their limits and go out of their comfort zone! I'm looking for daily stuff over Snap and sometime cam sessions on skype.
I would prefer a younger slave up til 35 in a good shape! If u are older or not that much in shape try it! It's a decision of sympathy!
I would say we can talk about the rest!
Send me a message on snap to "d.youngmaster96" or telegram on "de896" with a pic of your body, dick and your age, location and limits! Tell me that u are from GETDARE

Looking forward for your messages! If you read this until the end, end your message with #35 to show me that.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk