Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2018, 02:01 AM   #1
badger183

Default How I became a submissive to my best friend

this is my first attempted at a story. so do not be to critical and any suggestion are welcome.

How I became a submissive to my best friend. Part 1

Kate : slightly shy and quite often brought out of her shell by Mia her best frend

Mia : more outgoing and independent.

Anna : court appointed carer of Mia. Very strict with Mia but often just want her out of the house

Liam : temporary boss of Mia parents company.

Kate

It all started at one of our sleepovers not long after my 18th birthday. But before that some background as apparently mistress Mia has been planning this for aged

Mia.

Back when I was 15 both my perants died in a plane crash, i was ment to be on the plane but me and Kate decided to have one of our sleepovers.

Many week later I was left with a state appoted carer anna who was an absolute bitch. And never let me do anything even though I was independent enough to take care of myself and a very successful business let by my perants .
She Evan locked every room in my house 10 bedroom house and just left me access to the kitchen, my bedroom and a bathroom. This was not my plan I wanted to stay with Kate perants as they have always treated me like anther daughter and me and kate were like sisters.

As for the company it was currently been taking care of by the head salesman Liam as I was not allowed to know anything about it untill I was 18. Anna Evan stop me going to the .monthly meeting by say I was ill or she was busy or even getting one of her mates to call just as the meeting was about to start.

Not long after my 16 birthday I was surprised that I was secretly contacted by liam on the my phone so that future plans for the company could be made.

Liam : Hi Mia
Mia : hi Liam, you know you are not allowed to contact me directly.
Liam : I know I am not allowed to contact you but it was your perants wish that if anything was to happen to them for you to understand the company before you turn 18 and take over the company.
Mia : ok so what dose the company do that has been kept from me for this long.
Liam : sorry I can not say over the phone we will have to meet up in person to discuss.
Mia : I don’t know I have only met you a couple of times and never on my own.
Liam : I understand but this would have been done by your perants. But unfortunately I have to do it and I am the only one who know about this deal.
Mia : ok so where can we meet.
Liam : I was hopping you may know a place. But it has to be some were you normally go as to not raise suspicion with Anna.
Kate : ok I have wanted to go to the cinema to see the latest avengers movie. Maybe that could work.
Liam: grate idea I will contact the local cinema and book the entire screen so that we will not be disturbed.
Mia : ok I was not expecting that. Can you do that?
Liam: yeah. It will cost a bit. But I can sort it. You just have to come up with a cover story.
Mia : How about I meet you before to discuss the company. Then arrange with my friend kate to watch the movie and just say to Anna that the movie was delayed or me and kate are going to go shopping.
Liam: good cover story. Got to go. I will text you the details . But you must immediately delete the message after.
Mia : why???
Liam : just in case Anna looks at your phone and find out what we are doing
Mia : ok I'll delete it just in case, but she never looks at my phone .I will not let her.
Liam : thanks. Just don't want to take any chances.
Mia: o shit!!! Got to go Anna coming
Liam : ok text you later.

Anna then suddenly opened my door and came straight in. I still think this is double standards as I have to knock the door before I enter any of the rooms I am allowed in.

Mia : why didn't you knock!! I could have been changing
Anna : it doesn't work like that and you know it.
Mia : will it should
Anna : will it won't, so who were you taking to that you hang up the phone son quick
Mia : umm PPI ??
Anna : why are they phoning you?
Mia : I don’t know. I just said I was 16 and they hung up.
Anna : ok. In just come to say I have just got back and I am in for the night so be quite.
Mia : ok I will

Anna then left then left my room. Wow that was a close call. I almost got court be we had even arranged anything. I must call Kate and get her into the loop so that she is able to cover for me. I know she will but I just need to make sure.
badger183 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk