Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-10-2016, 10:27 AM   #1
AmazingDare
Baby Member

Default Loser has To: Craigslist edition

Hey everyone! I looked and I didn't see any loser has to thread like this so I I thought I would start it.

Rules:
This operates just like any other loser has to. With the first person stating the dare, (which is an ad the loser has to post on Craigslist, along with any specifications the post may have such as where to post and if it has pictures or not) the loser of the round then has to follow suit and post the ad.

Note: Just cause you post the ad dosent mean you have to respond. Craigslist isnt always safe so be extremely careful of you do ever consider following through with an ad. This dare is just about posting the ad, it's optional to respond.

This is my first thread so please feel free to add suggestions or give critisim.

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes: Crossdressing, spanking, wedgie, humiliation/embarrassment, light exhibition, bdsm, pics, being submissive

Maybe: Light pain, hot/cold, really just about anything that's not in likes or dislikes

dislikes: serious pain, permanent, blood, scat, piss, messy

18yr M bi sub who is athletic and in shape looking for a master of mistress to own me.

My kik is: waffles528
AmazingDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 10:28 AM   #2
AmazingDare
Baby Member

I'll start this off,

The loser has to post an add on Craigslist looking to be someone's bdsm slave. Can be in any category and doesn't have to have pictures.

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes: Crossdressing, spanking, wedgie, humiliation/embarrassment, light exhibition, bdsm, pics, being submissive

Maybe: Light pain, hot/cold, really just about anything that's not in likes or dislikes

dislikes: serious pain, permanent, blood, scat, piss, messy

18yr M bi sub who is athletic and in shape looking for a master of mistress to own me.

My kik is: waffles528
AmazingDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 10:31 AM   #3
sissymillymarch

i'll face you in this dare
sissymillymarch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 10:34 AM   #4
analking69

Sissymilly loses

same dare. I'm in

Dislikes: Pee, ruined orgasms, ass to mouth, crossdressing

Limits: Face, Family, Full public, blood, permanent.

Kik: analking636

In search of a mistress to control me 24/7
analking69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 11:11 AM   #5
Crossdresser5
getDare Sweetheart

I have even waiting for someone to make this I'm in
Likes Masturbation, wedgie, spanking, some pee, shower, little anal

Maybe scat (only sitting in it) hidden public ,cbt, messy
Limits public ,body writing, candles
Kik is jackmiller5569
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7575
Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74457
Crossdresser5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 05:38 PM   #6
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Crossdresser5 Loses

Crossdresser5 Loses.

So...... Instead of Craigslist, we will use a gay hookup site in the losers local area. If you are in, make sure you are prepared for this to happen and the time involved. Could be a couple days or it could be a couple weeks, all depends. All involved is discussing the tasks and setting up the meetings.

Before anything happens, the loser must send the following 10 photos to the winner:

-Closeup of soft cock from 3 different angles.
-Closeup of hard cock from 3 different angles.
-Full naked body picture, including face from 3 different angles.
-Full naked body picture from behind while on all fours, making sure balls and ass hole is visible.

Winner will create a profile on a gay hookup site in the losers local area which will stay up until loser meets a person of the winners choice as described below. Loser is to be allowed access.

All the pictures sent will be posted on a kinktalk album until this dare is fully completed and during this with a link in both winner and loser's signature.

The winner controls what pictures go up on the local gay site and what is profile picture for as long as the kinktalk album remains.

If loser has smaller penis, then for every cm the loser's penis is smaller then the winner's, the winner can make the loser meet an additional person from the area. (5cm smaller = 5 extra plus initial makes it 6 people before the dare is completed)

The loser will come up with ideas as kinky and creative as they can in which the winner will then alter as they wish and turn into a task. If the loser ever comes back with an idea that the winner does not think is good enough, they have to meet an additional person and still come back with a better idea.

Loser has final choice once he has met an individual that the winner has picked, if they are not clean, walk away and try again with the next person. Loser is to know what will happen in meetings unless not knowing is a consequence of not meeting or completing correctly a previous meeting set. Loser is to provide picture and video evidence of each meeting based on what the winner requires.

*** If I lose and your hard penis is bigger then my soft penis I will send you an additional 10 photos on top of the initial 10 I will already have to send.

LIMITS: Anything to do with poo, extreme pain, blood, bruising, breath play, illegal, friends & family or extreme public, self infliction, social suicide, degradation, body writing, body odor, feet, messy, food, financial and silly dares.
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 11:33 PM   #7
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingDare View Post
Hey everyone! I looked and I didn't see any loser has to thread like this so I I thought I would start it.

Rules:
This operates just like any other loser has to. With the first person stating the dare, (which is an ad the loser has to post on Craigslist, along with any specifications the post may have such as where to post and if it has pictures or not) the loser of the round then has to follow suit and post the ad.

Note: Just cause you post the ad dosent mean you have to respond. Craigslist isnt always safe so be extremely careful of you do ever consider following through with an ad. This dare is just about posting the ad, it's optional to respond.

This is my first thread so please feel free to add suggestions or give critisim.
i'll face you in this dare
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 06:19 AM   #8
sissiesofmarvel3

bobcat loses
Loser provides winner craigslist city they live in. Winner selects 5 recent ads where the loser must respond to. All responses and replies must be provided to winner to decide which of the 5 the loser must follow up wtih meeting.
sissiesofmarvel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 03:46 PM   #9
spankmeohio
getDare Sweetheart

I'm up for this one

LIMITS: No scat, no blood, no breaking the skin, no diapers, no messy play, no food, no pet play.

Add tasks to my calendar:
https://teamup.com/kshnsfv7iunik8na6s
spankmeohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 01:19 AM   #10
zyx987

sissiesofmarvel3 loses

same dare

Curious about: Shaving, cum play, more severe bondage and anal
Likes: anything very public or painful, Edging, cum control, Humiliation, Light Bondage, some CBT, light anal, hypnosis, spanking
Dislikes: Food play, pain, public, wax play
Limits: Poop/pee play, family/friends,

BDSMTest Result

Kik/Skype: colgoon102
zyx987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 01:21 AM   #11
billfrederick

Ok. I'm in against you.
billfrederick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 01:54 AM   #12
Pdxsissynw

My first time on here. I'm in! Don't go easy on me!
Pdxsissynw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 04:00 AM   #13
craigsub

Chrissy loses.

Same again

Loser has to send the winner a list of 4 of their likes, and 1 limit. Winner can make any ad they want that involves those things. Loser must post the ad word for word, follow up with every reply, and meetup with everyone who wants to. The loser has to send the winner a link to the ad, and must leave it up for 60 days.
Limits: Public, Family, Permanent, Scat play

Toys: Small vibrating buttplug, Vibrating anal beads, Medium & Large Buttplug, Medium & Large Dildo, Large phallic Vegetables, Vibrating cock ring, Enema shower, Thong, Pantihose, Mini Dress, Rope, Handcuffs, Nipple Clamps, Bondage Harness, Blindfold, Ice etc

kik craigsub

Sexmap

PM dares
craigsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 05:26 AM   #14
Sissybrandi96

I am in for this one will I win?

Likes: dirty feet, stinky socks, Big black cock, being used and exposed, being humiliated, anal,
Sissification, and pleasing anyone [/

Dislikes: freedom, scat, blackmail, face pics .[/

Hard Limits: ingesting scat, animals, family, and personal info

PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82047
Sissybrandi96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 07:49 AM   #15
Pdxsissynw

Count me in! See if I can continue to avoid my first dare!
Pdxsissynw is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk