Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 01-08-2018, 09:34 AM   #631
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

I want to apologize for not finishing this. I unexpectedly loss an extremely close friend last week an have been emotionally devastated an unable to focus. I will finish when I can. Just didn't want to leave you thinking I had randomly stopped.

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 01:15 PM   #632
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

That is so sad to hear I think I speak for everybody when I say take as much time as you need things like gd aren’t at all important at times like this

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 09:06 PM   #633
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

I am back. Planning on starting new Monday so post if you are in.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 02-02-2018, 08:17 AM   #634
919Florida

Glad to see you back. I will be in when you are ready to begin again
Old 02-02-2018, 09:32 AM   #635
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

I'll be in, can't wait!
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 09:25 PM   #636
NotKevin

I'll be in again.
NotKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 01:27 PM   #637
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I'll be back in again

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 06:41 PM   #638
dandushma

I'll be in too .
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 02:55 AM   #639
Natalie_XI

This looks like fun, ill give it a shot.

18 / Long hair / Bronde / 5.7f (Hope that i calculated the height correctly. )
Old 02-06-2018, 08:25 PM   #640
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

This week we have the red team made up of Floria, Notkevin, and Dandashma vs the blue team made up of Chubbyshysissy, Ezeperalta, and Natalie.

The first game is high card. It works like this each pair will draw three times with the high card on each draw earning that team 100 points. There is a bonus of an extra 100 points for a 3-0 shutout. Each 2-1 round gives the winner one pie to use on their opponent and each 3-0 round gives them 2 pies to use. Oh and watch out for those Jokers they end the round and give a nice surprise if drawn.

First up is Florida vs Chubbyshysissy.The first draw is a 5 for Florida and a 4 for Chubbyshysissy. The next draw is a 5 for Flordia and a Ace for Chubbysghysissy. The last draw is a king for Flordia and a 2 for Chubbyshysissy. Florida picks up the pie and slkams it into Chubbyshysissy’s face and then rubs it through his hair.

Up next is Notkevin Vs Ezeperalta. The first draw is a King for him and an Ace for her. The next draw is a 10 for him and a 5 for her. The last draw is a King for him and a 3 for her. Hert picks up the pie and plops it down on top of her head and rubs it through her hair.

The last set is Dandusgma vs Natalie. The first draw is a King for him and a 3 for her. The next draw is an 8 for him and a 10 for her. The last draw is a jack for him and a queen for her. She picks up the pie and slams it into his facd3e and then rubs it through his hair.

So after the first round the score is. Red 500 to Blue 400.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..

Last edited by Novagunger; 02-07-2018 at 08:57 PM.
Old 02-06-2018, 08:56 PM   #641
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I am back for another episode. Hoping the time away has put how I lost previously in the past. Just really hoping to change my luck and leave with some great prizes this time around.

I put on my Blue T-shirt and shorts. As I walk out I see a few familiar faces, When it is my turn I go up against NotKevin, I don't recall ever directly competing against him but hoping to make my first time a success.

First set is drawn and I see he is quite proud of the King but I clap and feel pretty relieve thinking my luck will be different this time when an Ace is drawn for me. Next go I see his 10 hoping I can beat it but only a 5 is shown. Thinking I can still escape then I see his king knowing my odds are slim. praying for a miracle but that doesn't happen as I get a stupid 3. I take a deep gasp of frustration as he picks up the pie. I close my eyes anticipating it then I feel him plop it on my head like a hat as the crowd laughs. some dripping down on my shoulders and a few bits running down my outfit and onto my tan legs. I stand there as he runs it through my brown hair coating it pretty good. I walk back to my seat trying to drain some pie out. As I sit down, crossing my legs waiting for the next round

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 11:43 PM   #642
NotKevin

It's been a while since I last competed, and as I walk out I hope I don't end up regret coming back.

For the first game I draw a king, not a bad start, but then ezeperalta draws an ace, of course. I beat her in the second round, so it all comes down to the last draw. I get a king, and this time she gets a three, so I go to grab a pie. I plop it down on her head, letting it drip down onto her. I notice there's still a good amount left in the tin, and I certainly don't want to let it go to waste, so I rub the rest through her hair for good measure.

As I return to my seat I'm happy to see we have a slim lead, I hope we can keep it up.
Old 02-07-2018, 08:06 AM   #643
Natalie_XI

I arrive to the studio, the producers greet me and guide me to the dressing room. There i am given a blue t-shirt and matching shorts that i'm told to wear.

After i changed clothes i head to the set, there i meet the other contestants and have a little chit-chat. After a few minutes Novagunger arrive to the stage, greet us and start explaining the rules.

I listen carefully and i feel relaxed when i hear that me and Dandusgma are last. When the first & second rounds end i'm starting to feel nervous since we lost both rounds, but the worst part is that the pies ain't just some whipped cream on a paper plate as i expected but real pies! with crust and full to the brim with extremely sticky, messy yet tasty fillings and topings.

So its finally mine and Dandusgmas turn, we get on the stage and Nova draws the first two cards, its a king for him and a 3 for me. I'm shaking and already getting prepared to get pied.

Then Nova draws the next pair, its an 8 and a 10. Even tho i now know that i have a chance to remain clean i cant stop shaking out of nervousness.

Nova finally draws the last two cards and reveals his card, its jack! this instant i think to my self, "well that's it, i hope that he goes easy on me with that pie at least." Then i flip my card and as i close my eyes and get ready for my messy fate i hear Nova "queen!" i instantly open my eyes and see that my card is a queen of spades.

Even tho my heart's still racing i feel instantly much more calm and relaxed.
I pick up the pie and get close to my target, i put my left hand behind his head holding him in place while and i say "I'm sorry for this Dan" then i smash the pie in his face rotating a bit so it sticks nicely and drag it to the top of his head rubbing it in his hair leaving the tin as a hat.

As i head back to my sit i feel kinda sorry for him but i knew had to take revenge for the pies my teammates got.

P.S. Sorry if its too long, just noticed i got carried away haha.
Old 02-07-2018, 09:27 PM   #644
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

The next game is the joust. It works like this a log has been laid across a mud filled trench. Each pair will go out on it armed with pillows.. The goal is to knock your opponent off the log and into the mud. Each knock down is worth 500 points

First up is Florida vs Chubbyshysissy. They both slide out and face each other. Chubbyshysissy uses his bulk to get the upper hand Florida is staggered and then finally is knocked off and lands in the mud with a giant splash.

Up next is Not Kevin vs Ezeperalta. The slide off and face each other. She tries her trick and shoots for the low blow. Unfortunately for her he saw the last episode and catches her pillow as she swings. He starts pulling at it and quickly drags it from her grip leaving her off balanced and defenless. She tries to cover up as he lands blow after blow as she begs and pleads. It's no luck she starts sliding and grabs on to the pole for security. A few more blows and she clings to the pole as she slides around and is now desperately hanging on up side down just inches above the mud. To more blows and down she goes with as big splash.

Last up is Dandusgma vs Natalie. The slide out. She seems to be nervous facing a male who has an obvious strength advantage over her. He winds up and takes a giant swing. She ducks and he loses his balance. She lands a blow that nearly knocks him of but he holds on and swings hitting her and unballaning her. She holds on barely. They go back and forth before she is able to duck another swing and gets the opening to dump him into the mud.

So after two rounds its Red 1000 to Blue 1400.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 02-07-2018, 10:33 PM   #645
NotKevin

I see that the next match is the jousting game, and I hope I don't end up covered in mud. After Florida loses the first round, I know I need to win to make up the points.

I take my place opposite ezeperalta on the log, ready for the fight to begin. As it starts, I see her targeting her pillow straight at my crotch, but I manage to catch it before it can hit. I manage to pull it from her grasp and she's left completely defenseless, so I start hitting her with the pillow as hard as I can to force her into the mud. She pleads for me to stop, but with her initial choice of target I'm not feeling very sympathetic. She ends up clinging below the log and I hit her a few more times until she finally falls into the mud below.

Sadly neither of my teammates managed to win, hoping we can regain the lead in the next round.

Advertisements
Kink Talk