Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old Yesterday, 02:17 PM   #1
patrickm

Default Time for a Run!

We all could probably use more exercise, and running is great for you! So before summer gets here and being outside is miserable, grab your running shorts and sports bra (if a girl or sissy; guys, we're going shirtless!), and head outside.

But how far should you run? Measure the inseam of your running shorts (inches or centimeters if you hate yourself or are a marathoner). Run ten minutes for each inch (rounding up) of inseam. You've got skinny pale thighs you want to hide and chose 9 inch inseam running shorts? Congratulations on your 90 minute run! You take the phrase "skies out, thighs out" as a person motto and chose your three inch inseam shorts! Only 30 minutes of running for you! You're an exhibitionist and grab your one inch inseam shorts, only ten minutes!

If you're daring enough to run in speedos (or something similar), you're clearly in the wrong workout dare. Run to a body of water and swim a lap before jogging home.

Check out My Blog for my Naked Fantasies and PM Dares! If you find a fantasy you'd like to help me make come true, message me, and we can try to work something out. Here's my kink list.
patrickm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to patrickm for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk