Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-26-2023, 12:18 PM   #1
Tommytomjj

Default A week away

Upon arriving at the hotel a couple of hours before Miss is scheduled to, I hastily unpack my things, prepare myself for work the next day, and then I get into the position requested.
I kneel naked at the side of the bed, hands on my head and bow my head. The camera on my phone opposite snaps a photo, and sends it to Miss.
“Good slave, stay there. Place a blindfold on, noise cancelling headphones, and leave the door unlocked. I’ll be there soon.”

My heart races as I plunge myself into darkness, block out all sound from the outside and wait patiently for Miss to arrive. I lose all concept of time from the moment I submerge myself in darkness and my mind wanders about the things Miss is going to do to me this week.

After what seems like hours have gone by, I am blazed into life when Miss kicks my balls as hard as she can with her bare feet. It catches me completely off guard and I curl over, and roll onto floor.

“I knew you were a bitch, but is that all it took?” She asks

“No Miss, I’m sorry, I can handle more” I reply as I get back into position.

Miss kicks again, possibly even harder this time. This time however, I manage to somehow overcome the intense pain through my balls, cock and stomach and say in position.

“Good slave. You may stand, but you do not get to see tonight. The rules of the week are simple. When you are at work, this room belongs to me. When you are here, you belong to me.”

I nod in acknowledgement

Miss notices my toys laid out on the bed. She grabs the vibrating butt plug, forces me to spit on it, and bends me over the bed before inserting into my ass..

“This plug stays in at all times through the week, unless I give you permission to remove it. You do not have permission to remove it at work, or when you sleep, but it does not need to be turned on then”

Once again, I nod.

Miss grabs my hands and hand cuffs them behind my back, still bent over the bed. She proceeds to spank me, 10 times on each cheek using my hairbrush, and leaving huge dark red marks on my cheeks. The whirlwind of quick, painful tasks Miss is giving me really puts into perspective how demanding she is going to be this week.

She then spins me around and lies me on the bed, still handcuffed, before sitting on my chest. I cannot move my cuffed hands from underneath me so her full weight continues to press down. From what I can tell, she is wearing only a thong on her lower half.

Suddenly, I feel a pleasurable sensation on my cock. Miss is playing with it after lubing her hands.

“I have not decided how many times you will cum this week slave, but I know you won’t tonight. If you cum without permission, you will eat it all up from whatever surface it went on, without using your hands. That means, if any stays on your cock, you’ll roll over and lick it off yourself”

My cock is immediately fully hard and throbbing in Miss’ hands. She is an expert and knows exactly what she is doing, building me up slowly to the edge of orgasm before stopping, and giggling as I get more and more frustrated.

She continues to tease my cock over the course of the next hour, forcing more and more Precum to drip out of me, and every so often, she scoops it onto her fingers, and shoves them deep down my throat.

I beg her to let me cum. “Please miss, can tonight be one of the nights I get to cum for you?” I beg, but I am immediately denied.

Miss sees that as time to stop the torture, not wanting to risk an accidental orgasm on night one, when she has so many nights of cruel torment ahead planned.

“We will end night one with some more fun. Let’s put on your vibrating nipple clamps.”
Miss attaches the clamps to my helpless nipples, before turning them on. She watches me writhe in torment for a few minutes, before pulling them off quickly without opening, leaving a red mark.

She reaches down, turns on the vibrations on the butt plug and turns out the lights.

“Goodnight slave, see you in the morning”

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2023, 01:06 PM   #2
Tommytomjj

I suffer the worst nights sleep I have ever had. The discomfort from the bondage, combined with the constant vibrations made it impossible to actually get to sleep, and Miss knew it. I didn’t even know if she was in the room watching me, or if she had gone elsewhere to get a good nights sleep.

The plug vibrations wasn’t enough to force an orgasm, but it was enough to make sure that my cock remained hard the entire night, and that by the morning, I was somehow ten times hornier than the night before.

I was alerted when the I noticed the lights came on through my blindfolded and therefore Miss must be back.

She walked into the room and immediately burst into laughter.
“I can’t believe you have been like this the whole night! And the plug hasn’t even died yet, you must be a mess!” She exclaimed.

As I opened my mouth to answer, Miss stuffed something inside of it. I couldn’t immediately tell, but then I figured it out. It was her used thong from the night before.

“Enjoy the taste bitch, that’s the closest you’re going to get to licking my pussy today.” She stated, before sealing it completely with duct tape.

Still unable to move, see, and now speak, I was becoming the property of Miss, and there was nothing I could do about it.

“I’m assuming you need to piss this morning slave?”

I nodded.

“Excellent. You have 30 seconds to do so. Any piss that doesn’t land in the toilet will be your breakfast. Your time starts now”

I immediately tried to race into action, but my legs were weak from the torture through the night, and my hands being cuffed behind my back didn’t help either. Of course, being blindfolded made it almost impossible for me to find the bathroom.

Miss laughed sadistically as she watched me struggle, and bump into wall after wall head and cock first trying to find the elusive bathroom, but eventually I made it. I then realised my cock being hard meant I’d somehow have to aim it down, so I knelt on the floor and tried to angle my cock towards the toilet, and begin peeing.

Miss continued her cruel laughter.
“What a pathetic little bitch slave you are, desperate aren’t you? Well, times up bitch, stop pissing.”

I followed her orders and stopped halfway through, forcing me to be desperate to relieve the remaining urine inside of me. Miss removed the blindfold, and to my horror, there was a bowl of piss presented on the floor next to the toilet. She had caught it all, and I was fully at her mercy.

“This bowl is the punishment bowl slave. Todays punishment is piss. So tonight, if you need to be punished, I will be using this bowl to punish you.”

I nodded.

Now able to see, Miss left the room, informing me that the keys to the handcuffs were in the hotel hallway….

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
The following 2 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post:
Old 07-27-2023, 02:52 PM   #3
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

fantastic start! can't wait for more!!
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dirty_Slut for this post:
Old 07-30-2023, 02:23 PM   #4
Tommytomjj

Was Miss telling the truth?

I had no reason to distrust her, and so I calmed my nerves as best as I could and waddled over to the door separating my privacy from compete potential public humiliation.
Still naked and with hands cuffed behind my back, I struggled to reach the handle, but eventually got a grip of it, and walked forward, pulling the door behind me, exposing my room to the hallway.

I held the door open with my foot and faced the deaded hallway, and there lay the keys to my freedom, about 3 metres down the hall.

Miss was a genius. She had taken the key to the hotel room, and knew that these doors automatically locked when they closed, and therefore, by placing them where did she, they were tantalisingly close enough to be reachable before the door slammed shut.

I tried to think of the best way to grab them. Maybe with my toes? Maybe just kick them back towards the door? I decided for the latter option and prepared myself, heart racing emphatically.

I swung the door as wide as I could to give myself enough time, raced to the keys and kicked them back. They made it through into the safety of my room, but I had miscalculated, and the door slammed shut before I could join them.

My heart sank.

Miss had completely taken over me, and had beaten me before the first day had ever really got going. I began to panic, to search for potential solutions, but there were none. I was naked, handcuffed and locked out of my room, with zero ways of covering myself.

Suddenly, Miss appeared from a corner, and I was able to see her full beauty for the first time. She is magnificent, her face is perfect - beautiful but with an evil glimmer in her eyes, and her body was just as stunning.

It felt as though I was staring for hours, and her voice snapped me out of her gaze.

“Well then slave, looks like you’re in a bit of a predicament. How are you going to get out of this?” She asked sarcastically

I immediately dropped to my knees. “Please Mistress, I’m begging you to let me back in. I’ll do anything. I can’t let anyone see me like this, I’ll get fired!” I begged, pleading with her to show mercy.

“Oh slut, I already have countless photos of you. If I want you to get fired, you would be. Thankfully, I don’t want you to, because we can continue these little hotel trips in the future, can’t we slut?.”

“Here’s the deal. You’re going to make my pussy wet, using only your mouth, and you are not allowed to touch anything beneath my panties. You have 3 minutes, otherwise I go out for the day.”

I immediately dive down towards Miss’ feet. Pleasuring each toe as much as I can and licking in between them.!8 work my way up, past her sole and her heel and onto her lower legs. I begins to caress her calf’s with my tongue, massaging them as gently as I can, and I hear her moan slightly, before widening her stance. I become more confident and move towards her inner thighs. This is where I can smell her pussy, and it smells delicious.

I get my nose as close as I can as I continue to lick her legs, before Miss grabs me by my hair and pulls me away.

“Okay slave, you have succeeded.”

She opens the door.

“Go and get stressed. I picked out your outfit especially for today. It’s on the bed.”

I enter the room and everything appears normal. All of my clothes are regular, except, when I lift up my underwear to put them on, I noticed a chastity cage, with a note:

*Enjoy your day slave, I’ll be enjoying mine thinking of you*

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
The following user says Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post:
Old 07-30-2023, 10:56 PM   #5
Tommytomjj

I go to work as if it were a normal day, the only difference being my cock is completely locked up for the first time ever.

The morning starts off exactly as any other day would, until around lunch time when I get a message from Miss.

*Go to the toilets and show me that you’re wearing my little toy. Make sure you go in stall number 3.*

I immediately obey and excuse myself to head for the toilets, heart racing and nerves jangling. When I enter the room, cubicle 3 is free, and I wonder why Miss specifically chose that one.

I take the picture and send it to Miss.

*Good boy. Now look in the toilet paper drawer. You know what to do.*

I sheepishly open the drawer containing the toilet paper, and see a medium sized butt plug. My heart sinks. Surely Miss can’t expect me to put that in and wear it at work all day.

*show me when it’s in slave*

I can’t believe it. My nerves continue to increase as I lower my pants to my ankles, grab the plug and insert it into my tight anus. It feels full with just the plug, and there is no way I will get used to the feeling throughout the day. I send the photo to Miss, and the moment the messages shows that Miss has read it, the plug starts to vibrate.

I lose control and fall back onto the toilet lid behind me, forcing the plug deeper into my ass, and right against my prostate.

Miss isn’t even here so there’s no way of me begging her to make it stop, I just sit through the pleasurable torture, and my hard cock starts to leak through the cage, and press against its walls

All of a sudden, the vibrations stop, and simultaneously someone enters the bathroom.

“Slave, open the door” demands Miss.

With my pants still around my ankles, I open the door and Miss is dressed as the sexiest cleaner I have ever seen in my life.

“These toilets are Out Of Order for everyone else until I say so, so you’re going to worship me right here; right now.” She tells me

I nod. Miss has even managed to infiltrate my work, and fully take over my life, forcing me to be her slave even deeper

We leave the cubicle and head to the also Out Of Order changing rooms, where Miss decides to remove all of her clothes.

My jaw drops as I fully embrace her naked body for the first time. Her D cup breasts are perky enough to be pointing straight at me, with her little nipples looking like they need to be touched and played with.
I look at her body, her waist and stomach are perfect, exactly the body type that I want to worship, and then my eyes drift to her lower half. I have already seen her sexy smooth legs, and I just want to worship them all over again, but her pussy, the prize which I smelt earlier this morning, is now on full display for me to gaze at.

“Start at my feet. Finish at my pussy. You have 3 minutes to make me cum.” States miss, as she lies, legs spread on the cushioned bench.

I race over to her, almost forgetting that I’m caged and plugged, until the vibrations start again. I let out a moan and then a scream, as the cage suddenly feels sharp. I look up at Miss who’s tapping her phone.

“What’s wrong bitch? Something sore?”

I realised I was wearing a cage which had retractable spikes, and with my hard cock firmly against it, Miss had activated the spikes, and I was in agony, combined with the ecstasy from the plugs vibtrations on my prostate.

I tried not to let it phase me as I began worshipping her toes. I licked each and every one of them and even in between them all, before speedily caressing her soles with my tongue.

Then I worked my way up again. This time though, with my face still at her ankles, I could smell her pussy. I glanced up and it was dripping!

I could not control myself and wasted no time in working my way up her smooth sexy legs, the smell getting stronger and stronger, until I decided it was time.

I gently licked around it, teasing her and making her moan slightly. I convince myself I almost got her to beg me to lick it, but she didn’t fall for it.

No more time could be wasted, and I went for her clit, which was just poking out enough for me to identify it. Her pussy tasted glorious. I could not believe I was in this state, and it felt like heaven.

Miss’ moans began to grow louder and louder as I worked my tongue faster and faster, circling her clit and exploring all over her tasty pussy.

She began to clench, and grabbed my head, forcing me further into her.

I didn’t have a choice other than the obey, and that is what I did, but all of a sudden the alarm went off, and I was out of time.

Miss forced my head away.

“Well, it seems I have to punish you…”

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Old 07-31-2023, 10:43 AM   #6
Tommytomjj

“Get on your knees, keep your torso as upright as possible and put your hands behind your head. If you move, or break eye contact with me, the punishment starts over.”

I quickly obey and get into position, as the scent of Miss’ very aroused and wet pussy fills the room. However, my chance to be anywhere near it any time soon as come and gone.

Miss stands opposite me, an evil grin in her eyes.

“Honestly slave, you’re going to wish you weren’t a pathetic bitch who can’t even make a girl cum. If it’s not today, I’ll break it into you eventually.”

I was too scared to move, frozen in place as I tried to figure out the punishment.

All of a sudden, Miss stepped towards me and took a huge kick straight into my balls. I immediately curled over, fell to the floor and started clutching at them, tears filling my eyes.

“Bitch. I told you not to move or break eye contact. The punishment was going to be 10. Since you broke two rules, we’ll start again, and now it’s 20.”

There was no way I could get out of this. It was impossible to survive 20 of those kicks without flinching, no man with any sensitivity in his balls could do it, and Miss knew it. But Miss was not training me to be a man, she was training me to be her slave, and as her slave, she expected me to be able to take it.

She forced me up, noticed the tears forming in my eyes and began to laugh.

“One kick and you’re crying like a little girl, maybe I’ll dress you up like one tonight!”

I wiped away the tears and looked into her eyes again, placed my hands behind my back and prepared myself for the oncoming onslaught of kicks.

Miss relentless kicked me, over and over, forcing me to count out loud, but I never managed more than 4 before I was curled up underneath her feet, crying as she laughed cynically.

She knew I would never handle 20, but she didn’t care. The joy she got was from breaking me, forcing me to rebuild myself, before breaking me again, slowly but surely moulding me into her little slave.

Finally the torture was over.

I lay on the floor, broken and bruised, wondering how life brought me here, but I was alerted by Miss’ next sentence.

“Make me cum.”

She sat on the bench over my body, spread her legs and waited for me, like I was her dog, to be a good boy.

I couldn’t fail her a second time, and gathered enough strength to bring my face to her pussy. This time though, her legs were a little sweaty, and the smell of her pussy was twice as strong as before. If it wasn’t already obvious, Miss was aroused from beating my balls, and she had no shame in displaying it to me.

There was no need for any teasing this time, her glistening pussy was clearly ready to be pleasured and I went tongue first for her clit. She immediately clenched and grabbed my face, forcing me into her sweet juices.

Admittedly, anyone could have made her cum this time, and I, thankfully was the lucky someone she chose. As I brought her closer and closer to orgasm, she told me “You will drink everything that comes out of me, either straight from me, or off the floor.”

With that, Miss exploded a huge steam of orgasmic squirt right into my mouth and all over my face. I had to close my eyes, brace myself and catch as much as I could with my mouth, but there was simply too much.

Her body jolted up and down, left and right and her legs lost all control, but she kept my face close to her pussy, not allowing me to pull away. An immediate second burst of squirt followed, and then a third, and finally a fourth.

Miss collapsed in a post orgasm heap and her breathing and panting had never been heavier.

Finally I was able to pull away, before I noticed the swimming pool of juice all over the floor.

I looked up at miss, and she, despite her current state of vulnerability managed a “Lick it up” before closing her eyes.

I licked everything up off the floor and by the time I was done, Miss was fully dressed, except for her soaking wet panties that she deliberately dropped in her puddle.

“These are your underwear for the rest of the day. Better hurry up and get dressed, the out of order sign is going now. Bye slave”

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Old 08-01-2023, 05:06 AM   #7
Tommytomjj

I scurried to my feet, and without even thinking, raced to get Miss’ soaking wet panties on. I had lost all self control and reasoning, and now I only did as she says.

Miss had an incredible figure, and for that reason her panties were too small for my fairly toned masculine body, and there was no way that they could contain my cock and balls.

The smell of the squirt soaked panties filled the room, and there was no doubt it began to linger on me. I redressed with my remaining clothes and headed back to work.

My stench did not go unnoticed, though nobody was bold enough to call me out, so I had to quietly go about the rest of my day wearing the smelly underwear, which was half way up my ass by now it was basically a g string, failing contain my genitals.

I made it back to the hotel at around 6pm, having eaten on my way home to save time, and I was met with Miss lying fully naked on my bed. Her beauty still never failed to impress me, and despite still being plugged and in chastity, I found myself more turned on than ever.

“I just want to watch some TV tonight slave, but this bed just isn’t very comfortable is it? Do me a favour, lie down on the bed slave.”

I don’t even try to talk back at this point, because I know the punishment would be far worse, so I get onto the bed, lying on my back, cock pressing against my cage and fully clothed.

“No slave, that just won’t do. Strip, and I swear to god you better be wearing those panties.”

Thankfully I had been brave enough to keep the panties on, and I stripped fully naked for Miss, as once again she giggled at my inferior body and tiny caged cock.

I proceeded to lie on the bed as Miss instructed.

“Tonight, I’m going to tie you up slave, and then you simply won’t have a say about what happens to you.”
Miss explains as she grabs my left arm and ties it to the corner of the bed.

She proceeds to tie my other arm to Its own corner, followed by each leg to their corners too.

I was now naked, caged, plugged and tied spread eagle on the bed, completely at the mercy of mistress.

“Now that looks like a comfy seat!” She exclaims, as she climbs up onto me, and sits firmly on my face.

I’m in ecstasy as I fully inhale the scent of Miss’ perfect ass. Her perfect, round, firm ass cheeks swallow me, and my nose is pressed right against her tight smooth ass hole.

My pleasure slowly turns into panic as my ability to breathe is removed, and Miss is now suffocating me.
Just as I am about to pass out, she lifts up, laughing as she hears my short sharp breaths of panic.

“This is going to be fun slave” she announces as she drops back onto my face, without giving me enough time to collect fresh air.

The repeating cycle of her sitting on my face, me loving it for a few seconds before I begin to struggle and then her lifting up just at the right time goes on for some time, and each time, I become weaker and weaker.

After about half an hour of this, Miss realised that she has broken me down once again, and now it is time to get what she really wants from me.

“Slave. I need you to clean my ass hole.” She comments, “it’s not dirty in any way, don’t worry. But, I just want my hole tongue fucked by a bitch like you, so you’re going to do it.”

With that she drops to my face again, before angling slightly different to aim her hole at my mouth this time. I begin to lick my first ever ass and it’s taste, whilst different to her pussy, is just as delicious. I am engulfed by her gorgeous cheeks, and I can just about hear Miss’ moans.

I worship her hole for 20 minutes, before she finally lifts up slightly.

“Slave tell me. Do you want me to fart in your face?”…

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Old 08-02-2023, 08:59 AM   #8
Tommytomjj

Yes please Mistress.” I respond, honestly hoping I would be lucky enough for Miss to expose me to her farts, allowing me to sniff and swallow them up.

“Well slave, that’s nasty, so I won’t be doing that. I am your Mistress, not your fetish provider, and we only do what I want, not what that dirty little submissive mind wants.” Respond Miss, before slamming her naked ass back into my face and commanding me to continue to lick her perfect ass hole.

“Actually slave, for having such a dirty little mind, I think you need to be punished. I need to train you to worship me respectfully and never let your intrusive thoughts get the better of you again.” She explained

“We will do a punishment pentathlon slave, how does that sound? The events are Anal, Spanking, Body Writing, Humiliation and CBT. You have to win each event before you move on to the next one, so if you fail, you will repeat it.”

I listened carefully whilst I continued to pleasure the perfect ass hole that was pressing itself harder and harder onto my tongue. Every now and then, Miss had to take a second to compose herself, and stop herself from moaning too much, showing that I was doing a good job as her ass hole cleaner.

“Punishment one is Anal” started Miss as she lifted her self off me. “Get on your knees, arch your back like a good slut and pull your cheeks apart.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, but I didn’t dare disrespect Miss especially when she was in punishment mode.

I turned over, cock still caged and plug still in my ass. Miss turned on the plug and immediately the vibrations sent shivers through my whole body. I buried my face into the pillow and began to moan, contract my muscles and twitch in pleasure. I also felt something wet between my legs. My hard cock pressing against the cage was leaking, and the Precum had started to drip onto the bed and my legs. I closed my eyes and just tried to control myself.

All of a sudden, I felt the plug get retracted, before forcefully being shoved back inside me. It caused me to let out a loud gasp.

“One.” Said mistress.

What was the event? How did I win? I had no idea what was happening, except I knew my ass hole was about to be punished. I accepted my fate and held my position as well as I could.

Miss repeated her thrust again. “Two.”

Each time the plug was reinserted inside me, it felt like the vibrations got stronger and stronger, and my body tensed up even more.

Miss repeated her aggressive thrusts. Thrusts three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty all followed one after another, each one harder than the last, and now my ass hole well and truly fucked.

I had no idea how much longer this would go on for, but at fifty trusts, it finally stopped.

I felt violated. Miss removed the plug, and pointed out that my ass hole was gaping wide open for her to see inside.
“One day, I’m going to fit a full twelve inch dildo in there slave, and yes, it’ll be a strap on.” Miss claimed.

My heart beat increased again just listening to her menacing words.

“But for now, you’ve passed the anal punishment, let’s quickly move onto spanking whilst we have you in this position.”

“Lift your head up for me for a moment slave.” Demanded Miss.

I obeyed, and lifted my head up. Immediately, she took control of my head and forcefully attached a ring gag to me, leaving my mouth wide open.

She then presented her spanking equipment. Lay on the bed was a cane, a ruler, a hair brush and a flogger. I was absolutely terrified.

“Today I will use all of these toys slave, since you have been such a bad boy. You will receive twenty full strength strokes on each cheek, with each toy. The ring gag is to see how much I make you drool over your pillow, and to make sure your moans are nice and loud for my own entertainment only. You only fail this event if you ask me to stop, or ask me to take a break. You may make as much noise as you like.”

I quickly did the maths, and it meant that in total my ass was going to receive 160 spanks. I was absolutely terrified.

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
The following 3 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post:
Old 08-02-2023, 11:35 PM   #9
Tommytomjj

Miss wasted no time in starting the spanking, as the first blow delivered to my left cheek made me realise just how painful the next few minutes were about to be.

“Count them out loud slave, I want to be able to hear the number as you cry into the pillow with your mouth open.”

I try to say “one” but all that comes out is a loud, pitiful noise, not closely resembling any word of any language.

Miss laughs, knowing I had no chance. “You’ll attempt to say every number slave, and if I lose count, I’ll be relying on you to be able to tell me where I’m up to.”

She was evil. I knew her plan but there was no way I could stop it. When she was going to ask me what number we were on, I knew I would be unable to tell her, and that she’d start again. I knew my own destiny, but there was no way I could prevent it.

Miss continued her first twenty spanks with the ruler, before switching sides and mirroring her work.
They were painful, and by the end of them I was close to tears, but I knew there was far worse to come.

“Lift your head up slave.” Miss commanded.

As I obeyed, Miss burst into laughter at the amount of drool already on the pillow, and the stream still connecting my face to the pillow.

“I don’t know what’s funnier slave, your pathetic ability to control your own mouth, or the colour your ass is turning.” She said, as she showed me a photo she had taken just a second earlier. My ass was already crimson red, naked and vulnerable and it was only going to get worse.

Miss forced my head back into the soaked pillow, and picked up the hairbrush. She began the spanks with the bristled end, causing as much surface area damage impact as possible, and laughing as my body twitched with each spank. One again I attempted to count them out loud, but my screams were muffled, and at the end of the next set of forty, Miss once again showed me my broken ass. I thought the first one was bad, but the red had darkened, and spread across the entirely of my ass, rather than just a singular small circle. My whole ass felt like it was on fire, stinging relentlessly.

Miss barely gave me a moment to compose myself before continuing with the flogger. The pain instantly hit another gear and I began to feel my ass welt, and maybe even bleed. I was no longer holding back the tears, my eyes, nose and mouth all watering into the pillow as I sobbed with each stroke. I cried each number, rather than shout it, and I think even Miss realised she was putting me through a lot, but she did not hold back.

This time, she forcefully pulled my head back, revealing the mess I had created on the pillow, almost catching her by surprised the amount of crying I had done.

“You’re pathetic slave.” Is all she stated, before showing me the red, bruised, bloody mess that was my ass. I had never seen anything like it, and the final instrument was yet to come.

The cane was unbearable. The first hit made me shriek in terror as I felt it open up my skin, and Miss laughed harder than she ever had. I tried to compose myself, tensed my body more than ever before and bravely accepted the remaining strikes.

I think even Miss felt that asking me to tell her the number would have been too far, and she stopped after the original total decided upon was reached.

She quickly grabbed some lotion and a towel, and carefully cured any serious wounds, before snapping the final photo.

To my disappointment, she did not let me see it.

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Old 08-06-2023, 02:02 PM   #10
Tommytomjj

After the clean up, Miss gave me some time to go and wash my face. I thought this was out of kindness, but really it was just so that she had a clean canvas for the body writing punishment.

“Stand here, legs spread, arms out wide.” Miss showed zero sympathy for the pain she had just put me through, but I did notice that her pussy was dripping more than Id ever seen any pussy drip before, in real life or online.
She was loving this, and that made me happy.

I got into position and Miss revealed a full set of permanent markers, designed specifically for body writing.

Miss opened the box and began to read the instructions.

“Apply these markers to dry skin, and they will not be washed off with any substance for 3 days.”

I froze. Surely she wasn’t going to write where people would see!

“Don’t move slave, this won’t take long.”

Miss began, starting just above my caged cock with “Property of Miss Lizzy ❤️”.

She then went to my chest “SLAVE TO MISS LIZZY” was written across my chest, covering my whole chest and stomach.

She then went behind me and wrote “Hole for Miss Lizzy only” with an arrow pointing down to my ass hole.

Miss then proceeded to write the words “slave” “bitch” “whore” “baby” “foot slut” and “cum slut” multiple times from my feet up to my thighs, my hips, my arms, the back of my legs and my upper back.

Thankfully, she did not write on my face, knowing that would jeopardise my job.

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Old 08-11-2023, 04:03 AM   #11
Tommytomjj

Okay slave, When I said humiliation earlier, what you’ll be happy to hear, is I actually meant semi public humiliation.”

I was immediately terrified.

I was caged, battered and bruised, gagged, plugged and now had writing all over my body, and Miss wanted to send me out, naked!

“I know you don’t want your identity being revealed, so you will wear this mask.” Miss said, as she presented me with a ski mask.

“All you have to do, is touch both ends of the corridor, and knock on 3 different doors.”

Miss presented me with a key to our room and her phone, showing that she was not going to play any tricks on me this time.

“You will video the whole thing whilst I wait in here, showing that you touch the ends of each corridor, and the doors that you knock on, off you go.”

With that, Miss ushered me to my door, pushed me out and closed the door.

I could not let any time go to waste and immediately put the mask on, turned on the camera and sprinted towards the end of the hallway. I knocked on the first door I passed, and continued to run. This turned out to be my biggest mistake.

The hallway was long, probably 30 metres or so, with plenty of rooms, most of which were likely occupied.

I touched the end of the hall, and knocked on the room adjacent to it, meaning I was making good progress.

However, as I began to run back, I passed the first door that I knocked on, and out stepped it’s resident.

She was a cute, mid- twenties blonde girl wearing her pyjamas. I looked at her as I raced past her, and she couldn’t take her eyes off me. I couldn’t hang around, and as I reached the other end of the corridor, I knocked on the door closest to that end too.

Thankfully, neither of the two end doors opened, but the girl was now in the hallway and her phone aimed directly at my naked, mutilated body, clearly videoing and laughing at my predicament.

I now had to run towards her to get back into the room.
In a state of panic I dropped the key, embarrassingly having to pick it up again as she laughed, and now knew which room I was in.

I stumbled inside and fell onto the floor, panicking about how I am now fully exposed to the public, except for a mask.

“Miss, someone saw and videoed me! The girl next door!”

Miss began to laugh once more, adding to my further humiliation

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Old 08-11-2023, 11:17 AM   #12
JackBlack351
Distinguished Member

Thank you for writing another chapter, I love this story and I was afraid you wouldn't finish it. Hope the girl next door knocks on the door hehe
JackBlack351 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk