Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-22-2023, 10:00 AM   #1
hattalilac

Default Hatta's Session Reports

Hey all! So I've been off and on getDare, but I decided to start a thread for reports of my sessions. This thread is where you'll find what I've been doing with doms lately

Feel free to ask questions, I'm happy to answer!

First! Getting punished by my sister...interesting experience...

Enjoy!

It was a normal day of chatting with a dom/friend, when of course I got wet. So, naturally, I crossed my legs. No big deal, right? Well, then we started talking about my sister. He wanted to talk with her. No big deal! She’d just have to text from my phone since she didn’t have any messaging apps. Okay, that’s fine.

So I walked into her room and asked her if she wanted to chat with him. She said sure, but in ten minutes. Okay! But when I tell my friend that, he says to kneel in a corner and wait for her. Ugh, okay. Then he says, it has to be in her room.

So here I am kneeling in the corner of my sister’s room, facing her and receiving weird looks from her from time to time, for ten minutes while I wait for her to be ready to chat. Finally, she’s ready. I get up and hand her the phone, and then go and sit on her desk chair and pick up the book on her desk, looking it over.

After a little bit, she looks up at me and says, “He wants to know why you got up without permission.” I wanted to smack her pretty face, but of course I didn’t. I just ignored her!

Pretty soon she told me she was going to punish me on the dom’s behalf. Well, that’s just great. I was told to go get ice cubes. This was just humiliating. And in front of my sister!!

I got some ice cubes and put them in a cup, then walked back to my sister’s room. She told me to kneel doggy style. Once I was kneeling, she pulled my dress up around my neck. She pulled my panties off and inserted three ice cubes into my ass. Then, she pushed two into my pussy, and popped one in my mouth.

By now I was blushing and squirming. To make it worse, my sister pulled off my dress and bra and tossed them on the ground beside me. She sat down on her bed and randomly spanked me, and pulled on my tits with her toes. I could feel the ice melting, but was trying not to let any of the water leak out.

My sister left and came back with a bowl. She told me to release the little bit of water in my pussy into the bowl, which I gladly did. She told me to hold the water in my ass, and started teasing my pussy with her fingers. I almost failed.

Finally she told me to squat over the bowl, pull my ass cheeks apart, and release the water from my ass into the bowl, which I gladly did. Then, she told me to get on all fours and remaining naked, go collect two large things, one for my ass and one for my pussy, and bring them back in my mouth.

I crawled to the kitchen, where I found a banana. That would be for my pussy. Then I crawled to the bathroom and got a hairbrush. When I got back, she asked me which one was for my pussy, and I told her the banana. Then she took both items from me and laid them on the bed next to her.

She had me turn around, and she slowly inserted the hairbrush handle into my ass and she told me to ride it. So I slowly started sliding back and forth, enjoying it so much. She then pushed the banana in my pussy and just let the two items fill me as I rode the hairbrush.

Finally, with permission, I came. I had a shaking orgasm, the sensation AMAZING. My sister let me keep riding the hairbrush, and when I stopped after I came, she started moving it back and forth again.

She handed me the phone again, and then she switched the hairbrush handle for the banana. It felt huge compared to the hairbrush handle, but in reality the sizes weren’t too different.

Soon I was allowed to cum again, and had another shaking orgasm, but this time I couldn’t help myself and I was moaning on the floor. Definitely a humiliating experience.

After a while, my sister handed me the phone and left. My dom told me that she’d be back and that I was going to cum again.
I asked a few times where she was going, but he never answered. Soon enough, she came back in with three belts. She left me on the floor at the foot of her bed, and tied my legs to the legs of her bed with two of the belts. Then she started the ass fuck again, this time with a shampoo bottle.

And that was about the time that I had to scurry to get up and get her to untie me because I was supposed to be calling my master at that time, and my phone had died.
hattalilac is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk