Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-19-2023, 10:18 AM   #1
Scott_J
Baby Member

Default A week alone; Day 1: Road Trip

This is my first time posting here, so please be gentle

Dropped my wife off for an out-of-town trip for the week, so I decided to try out some self-imposed dares.

Day 1: Road Trip
Since I had a fair bit of a drive back home, through some rural areas, so I decided to set some rules for myself …

1. First quarter of the trip could be fully clothed but, by second quarter, I had to remove my pants (shorts, actually, it's getting warmer now).
2. Sometime (soon) after the half-way point, I had to remove my underwear as well.
3. All clothes had to be removed (or put back on) outside the car
4. Once underwear any article of clothing was off, it wasn't allowed back on.
5. If I needed to go into public venue (had to stop at the store, for example) I could put shorts back on, but "commando" only; see rule 4.
6. I had to listen to my phone reading Literortica during the drive, but wasn't allowed to touch myself through any clothes.
7. After making any change in state of clothing, I had to take a photo before getting back in the car.
8. Once arriving home, I was not allowed any clothing inside the house.

Report:
A. First half.
I usually kick off my sandals when I'm driving, so they had to stay off. I found a side-road that I drove down partway. I passed a couple of women walking and, a bit further along, a jogger. I drove a fair bit past the jogger and found a spot at the side of the road that was out of view of any houses.

I got out of the car (barefoot, sandals were already off) removed my shorts, then grabbed my phone and snapped a photo. I was trying to be reasonable quick because I knew that jogger was coming around the bend at any moment.

B. Half-way point
I already knew and planned a side-road with a cleared area at the side, just off the main road, but still with a partial view. I pulled off there and was just getting ready to get out, when a car turned in and drove past (phew, it she'd arrived about 30 seconds later, I would have been caught!). Barefoot again, I removed my underwear, then grabbed my phone and snapped another photo.

The next part of the trip was a bit trickier, since it involved driving through two small towns, each with reduced speed and some all-way stops. Still, made it through okay.

C. Stopping at store
I knew I needed to stop at a store on the way home, and wasn't going to get arrested for exposure in a retail parking lot! So, I planned another roadside clearing, in full view of the main road. There I listened for any vehicles, then got out, grabbed my shorts, and put them back on.

Once I got to the store, itself, I decided to stick to my rules about everything being put on outside the car, so I dropped my sandals on the ground, got out in bare feet, then put my sandals on.

D. Arriving home
Thankfully, I have a garage, so I was able to pull the car in there. I did, however, remove all my clothing before entering the house from the garage.

Tomorrow: Anal day!
Scott_J is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk