Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-11-2009, 11:18 PM   #1
abbymae

Default High Elevation Fun

This is my first story. Not much action now, but I will continue soon.
Kevin was going to be a freshman and the only freshman on his school's boy's varsity cross country team. In fact, he was the only underclassman on the team. Kevin was asian, rather tall for an asian, and had beautifully tanned skin from running outside all the time. His parents had high expectations of him both in cross country and academics. He was a good kid, a bit shy, but well liked by his peers.
Anyways, it was August and Kevin and the rest of the cross country team were spending a week in the mountains. The high elevation is perfect for training, so the boy's team goes to the mountains every other summer.
Kevin was a little nervous about the trip because he really didn't have any friends on the team. All the other guys were juniors and seniors. A week before the trip, the boys had room sign ups with 4 boys to a room. Kevin didn't know anyone on the team, so the coach placed him in a room with three junior boys.
It was a monday that they left for the trip by bus. It was a long drive, made longer because the bus broke down. It was late afternoon when they arrived at the hotel type lodge they would be staying at. The boys checked in, unpacked, explored the hotel, got something to eat in the hotel's restaurant. Later that evening most of team decided to go swimming in the hotel's pool. Kevin joined in.
Everything started off fine. They were all having a great time splashing each other, and then one of the boys suggest they play Marco Polo.
"Who's going to be it?" someone asks.
"How about the freshman?" someone else jeers. All the boy's laugh. "The freshman" had become Kevin's nickname this summer, much to Kevin's dissatisfaction.
Kevin complies and the game goes underway. He closes his eyes and swims around shouting, "Marco," and he gets kind of tired after a few minutes, and he still hasn't caught anyone. When he stops to catch his breath, the other boys splash him and laugh. He continues chasing them, but they keep getting away. He stops again, threading water, when all of a sudden, Kevin feels a yank below, as someone removes his swim trunks. Kevin's eyes shoot open, he screams at the senior who pantsed him, but the senior just throws the trunks to another boy at the other end of the pool. The boys jokingly throw Kevin's trunks around despite Kevin's pleas.
Finally had enough with this torture, Kevin gets out of the pool. Ignoring the boy's mocking at his cock's size, he wraps his towel around his waist, puts on his sandals, grabs his cellphone and room key, and heads indoors.
Thankfully, it was late, so not many people were in the hotel lobby area when Kevin was inside. His room was on the second floor. He stepped inside the elevator, and just as it started to close, he heard a beautiful female voice, "hold the door!"
Normally Kevin would have complied for a woman, but considering the fact that he was only wearing a towel, he wanted to get to his room as soon as possible, so he pretended he didn't hear. Just before the door was about to close, however, a well-manicured hand slides in front of the closing doors to open them. Four teenage girls slide inside the small elevator, one of them asking kind of annoyed, "Are you deaf? I said hold the door!"
abbymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 06:54 AM   #2
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

this is good for a first story

7/10

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:55 AM   #3
abbymae

Okay time to continue. Still no real action yet.
The girls introduced themselves. They were all seniors at another high school, and they were also spending some time in the mountains for cross country training. Actually it was their last night, and they were going back home tomorrow. They had just come back from going out for a pizza dinner and bowling with the rest of their team.
Katie was the one who had put her hand in the door. She was a typical beauty. She was tall and slender, blonde, had flawless skin, bright blue eyes, and she was rather developed for just a teenager.
Emily stood next to her. She was the shortest of them all and a little bit stocky for a runner. She was asian, had cute, beady brown eyes, and had her silky black hair in a high, messy ponytail.
Danielle stood next to Emily. She had very fair skin, which looked even lighter compared to her hair, which was dyed dark brown and had crimson highlights. She was the most curvy of the girls, with full breasts and a nice ass.
Madison was the tallest of the girls. She was black and had boy-cut hair which suited her perfect bone structure. She had a huge smile with pearly white teeth.
Kevin was normally shy around girls, but considering that he was only wearing a towel, he was even quieter. He meekly introduced himself. When the elevator halted on the second floor, Katie asked Kevin if he wanted to come over to their room to watch some tv with them. Normally any boy would have jumped at the opportunity, but Kevin, more than anything just wanted to get to his room and put on some clothes.
"Thanks, but ummmm I uhhh have to wake up early tomorrow, and uhh so I should get to sleep now" Kevin said.
"Oh you pooper" Madison laughed.
They were making their way down the hall, and when they arrived at Kevin's room he said, "Here's my room....ummm it was nice meeting you all."
"Oh your room's right across from ours!" Emily said, as she turned the key to enter their room.
"So if you change your mind..." Danielle said with a smile and a wink.
They said their goodbyes, and the girls headed into their room to the right, and Kevin entered his room to the left. Kevin headed first into the shower. As stood there under the warm water, he wondered if the girls had noticed he wasn't wearing anything under his towel. He hoped they hadn't. He got out of the shower, dried off, and put on boxers and a white undershirt. He checked his cell, and had a message from one of his roommates. It said, "hey man, the teams really sry for stealing your trunks. but some hot girls are here now at the pool from some other school so u should come back!!!"
Kevin was still pretty pissed at the other boys. He shut off his phone, turned on the tv, and lied down on one of the two queen-sized beds. He turned on the disney channel. It was his guilty pleasure, but he would never admit it to his friends. Just as he was getting comfortable, there was a knock at the door. Kevin groaned. One of his roommates probably had forgotten his key. He got up and opened the door.
To his surprise it was actually Madison standing in the hallway in front of him. Standing there in just his boxers and a shirt, Kevin blushed crimson. Madison was wearing pink flannel pj bottoms and a black tank top.
"Hey ummm," she said shyly, "do you have any toilet paper? It's an emergency."
"Oh yeah," Kevin said disappearing into the bathroom, and returning just as fast with a fresh roll.
"Thanks!" Madison said flashing Kevin a big grin, "okay, well goodnight!"
"Yeah goodni.."
"Wait! You watch the disney channel?!" Madison interrupted.
"Ummm uhhh just flipping channels." Kevin answered shyly.
Madison laughed, "Mmmhmm sure. Well goodnight!"
Madison returned to her room. And Kevin returned to lying down on his bed. Just as he was getting comfortable again, there was another knock on the door. This time he turned off the tv before answering it.
It was Madison again. She smiled and said, "I really never needed this." She handed the toilet paper roll back to Kevin. "You see, we were playing truth or dare, and Danielle dared me to come over and ask you for it."
"Oh," Kevin laughed taking the roll back.
"You know we'd love for you to come play with us" Madison said sweetly.
"Oh, I don't know" said Kevin.
"Oh you pooper!" Madison laughed grabbing his arm playfully and pulling him into the hallway.
"Wait! Let me just change." said Kevin returning into his room. He slipped on a pair of jeans and followed Madison to her room.
Kevin entered and found the other three girls sitting comfortably on the two beds. They were all wearing pjs. They looked up at Kevin and in unison said in a sing-song voice, "Hi Kevin!"
Old 08-12-2009, 11:51 AM   #4
callofduty4

kool story keep it up
callofduty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:03 PM   #5
theone
getDare Succubus

It looks like it’s going to be a good story. I look forward to reading more. Don’t worry about the lack of action yet, that just builds the story up for when it doe's come. You are doing great.
theone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:59 PM   #6
abbymae

Danielle and Emily were sitting on the farther bed. Katie was leaning her body against the headboard of the closer bed. Madison sat down on the bed with Katie, and after she sat down, she patted the space next to her, gesturing for Kevin to come sit.
"I think I'll just sit over here," Kevin said, as he made himself comfortable in the armchair in the corner of the room.
"You pooper," exclaimed Madison, and the other girls laughed.
"Come on Madison," said Katie, "it's your turn to choose someone."
Madison looked over at Kevin and smiled. "Truth or Dare?" she asked, emphasizing the last word.
Kevin, not wanting to seem like a loser, chose dare.
"Ooooo," the girls cooed, "he's brave."
Madison stroked her fingers as she pondered what dare to give Kevin. Then she smiled and said, "Kiss me."
Kevin blushed. He had only kissed one girl in his life. Well, actually, she kissed him, and it was only on the cheek. He got up, stumbled over to Madison. She closed her eyes, pursed up her lips, and the other girls giggled. Kevin leaned in, closed his eyes, and pressed his lips against hers. It felt good. Her lips were soft. He could feel his cock hardening, and he didn't want Madison to notice, so he pulled his face away, as he opened eyes.
Madison remained with her eyes closed a moment longer. Then she opened her eyes and smiled. "Thank-you," she said and smiled again.
Feeling a little bit more confident now, Kevin forgot about the chair and intead, sat down on the bed next to Madison. This night had turned out to be really great. He had just kissed a hot senior girl!!
"Come on! We don't have all night," said Danielle, "It's your turn Kevin."
Kevin looked around. Who should he choose? Emily smiled at him. He hadn't noticed her dimples before, but now he did, and they reminded him of a girl he had a crush on in middle school.
"Emily," said Kevin.
"Yes, Kevin?" Emily said coyly.
"Oh, ummm truth or dare?" said Kevin.
"Truth," Emily responded.
"Wow," Kevin thought, "I could've chosen truth, and I wouldn't have seemed like a loser. But whatever, dare was worth it."
"Ummmmm," Kevin said, he wasn't quite sure what to ask her. Then he remembered playing truth or dare at an all boys summer camp last summer, and this one question was asked a lot.
"Are you a virgin?" asked Kevin.
Emily smiled. "Yes I am," she said. Kevin felt a little silly. I guess this question is only good when you ask a guy.
Emily wasted no time. "Katie," she said, "truth or dare?"
"Dare," Katie said bravely.
It was obvious Emily already had a dare in mind, because she wasted no time thinking. "I dare you to remove your bra and underwear," she said.
Katie was wearing a oversized Dodgers shirt that reached the top of her thighs and black sweat pants. She stood up and pulled her arms through her shirt, unclasped her bra, pulled her arms out of the straps, and in a swift motion, revealed her hot pink bra without flashing anyone. She threw the bra at Kevin. Without having time to react, it hit his face and landed on the floor. The girls laughed. Kevin blushed brightly, and then looked up at Katie. She was pulling her sweats down, and her black thong came down with them. Luckily for her, her oversized shirt was covering her. She reached down to pick up her thong, pulled her sweats back up, and threw the thong at Kevin. Kevin was expecting it this time, so he reached up and caught them. Feeling a little ambitious now, he lifted the panties to his face, took in a quick wiff, and then placed them on the bed beside him.
The girls cheered for Katie's wonderful performance, and she smiled and gave a little bow. Then she looked at Kevin, "Truth or dare?"
"Dare." said Kevin, more confidently then he had earlier.
Katie pondered for a moment. Kevin looked at her intensely, trying to avoid looking at the nipples that were bulging through Katie's shirt. Katie twirled her long blonde hair as she thought. Then she smiled an evil smile, that made Kevin suddenly wish he had chosen truth.
"My bra and panties which you like so much," Katie said, "I dare you to put them on, and model them for all of us."
"No," Kevin protested, "are you kidding me?"
"Oh, come on!" the girls hollered.
"You can change in the bathroom if you want," Katie suggested, "and it's just us. No one else will see you."
Sorry. Got to go. More later.

Last edited by abbymae; 08-12-2009 at 02:46 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:33 PM   #7
GetMeon44

Keep it up !! (TOO SHORT)

Ask Me Anything + Dares

Send Me PM's with dares or if you just want to talk, I'm always open for a nice chat.

<3 Chris

18/M/US
GetMeon44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:51 PM   #8
abbymae

Kevin stood up, grabbed the bra and panties, stepped inside the bathroom, turned on the lights and closed the door behind him. He removed his shirt and put on the bra. He had a hard time with the clasps, but he eventually figured them out. He looked ridiculous like a little girl trying on her older sister's bra. He didn't know how he was going to face the girls. He wished he was more toned. He wished he had chest hair.
Next he slid off his jeans and boxers and put on the thong. It was tight and felt like someone was giving him a wedgie. He looked at himself in the mirror. He looked so ridiculous. He couldn't believe how he got himself in this situation.
Someone knocked on the door. "What's taking so long?" Danielle asked.
Kevin gulped and opened the door. Danielle looked at him and smiled. "Take a look, girls," she said.
"Come on over," called Emily.
Kevin walked forward shyly. He covered his butt with his hands as he passed by Danielle. The girls cheered and whistled. All the attention made his cock harden, and he covered it with his hands. Madison leaned over and slapped him on the ass. He whinced, and gave Madison a stern look. Then he walked over to the armchair, and sat down. There was a small pillow behind him, and he placed it on his lap.
"You pooper," said Madison.
Kevin had never been so embarrassed in his whole life. But at least, he thought, the girls would be leaving tomorrow, and he'll never have to see them again.
"You're turn, Kevin," said Katie, and she laughed, "or do you want me to give you another dare?"
Kevin flushed. And the words just rushed out of his mouth. "Katie, I dare you to make-out with Madison."
"You never asked, truth or dare?" said Katie. Kevin felt silly. He didn't know what to say, so he just said nothing. Katie shrugged her shoulders, and leaned over to Madison. She placed her hands on Madison's shoulders, and Madison wrapped her arms around Katie. Katie gave her small, quick, pecks on the lips. but then they started to kiss more passionetly. Madison slowly lowered her hands down Katie's back and back up again. Kevin watched all this, his mouth gaping slightly, his penis throbbing.
Katie withdrew, and then looked at Kevin, "you happy?" she asked. Kevin nodded shyly.
"Okay Kevin," she said, "truth or dare?"
After his last dare, Kevin didn't feel confident enough to go for dare again. "Ummmm truth," he said.
"Fine," Katie said, as she folded her arms against her chest, "when we met you on the elevator, were you naked unnder your towel?"
Kevin was shocked. How could she have known. Maybe she didn't, he thought. I mean, how could she?! "No," Kevin lied.
"Really?" asked Katie.
"Yes," said Kevin, but his voice lacked confidence.
"Well, okay then," said Katie, "ummm your turn."
"Ummm okay," said Kevin looking around. Danielle winked at him.
"Okay, then, Danielle," he said, "truth or dare?"
"Dare," she said curtly, "and no kiddie ones, please."
Kevin thought. Danielle was chewing gum, and she smacked it impatiently.
"Would you cut that out!" said Kevin, irritated.
"Cut what out?" she said sarcasticlly.
"Urrrgghh," Kevin snorted, "I dare you to drop your gum in the toilet, and then fish it out and continue chewing."
"Ewwwww," the other girls exclaimed, but Danielle just shrugged her shoulders got up, and headed over to the bathroom. The other girls followed, and Kevin followed behind them. Danielle obediently dropped her gum in, reached in with her hand, and then put the piece of gum back in her mouth and then continued chewing as if nothing had happened. The other girls ewwwed some more. But Kevin was too busy to notice. He walked over to the counter where he had left his clothes.
Emily noticed what Kevin was trying to do. She tapped Katie on the arm, and Katie looked over and frowned. "I never said you could put those back on," said Katie.
Kevin frowned. "Come on," he said. Katie just shook her head, and Kevin didn't try to protest anymore. The group returned to the beds. Kevin to his chair.
"Emily," said Danielle, after they were all situated "truth or dare?"
"Truth," said Emily.
"Oh come on," said Danielle.
"Fine.....dare," she said, reluctantly.
Danielle laughed, "I dare you to show Kevin your new tatoo!"
Emily's eyes widened in anger. But she got up, walked over to Kevin, turned around, lifted her shirt off her back a litte, and started to slide her short and panties down. Kevin figured the tatoo must be on her lower back, but she kept sliding more, very slowly, revealing the top of her butt crack but still no tatoo. Then, finally, when her shorts were halfway down her ass, some small Chinese letters appeared on her right ass cheek.
"You see it, yet?" Emily asked.
"Uhhh yeah," Kevin said, "what does it say?" Kevin really wished he had paid more attention in Chinese school when he was a kid.
Emily pulled her pants back up and spun around. "It's a secret, not for American boys to know" she said in a feigned Chinese accent. Everyone laughed, and Emily sat back down on the bed.
"Your turn, Kevin," said Emily. Kevin sighed, why did they always seem to choose him?
Emily seemed the shyest of the girls, so he figured she wouldn't give him a bad dare. "Dare," said Kevin. Emily thought for a moment, and then to Kevin's surprise, Danielle, leaned over to Emily and whispered sometime into her ear. Emily's eyes widened and her jaw dropped a little. Then she smiled and looked up at Kevin.
"Kevin," she said.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:52 PM   #9
Billabongskater

Send a message via MSN to Billabongskater Send a message via Yahoo to Billabongskater

exellent story keeep on cominggggg with moreeee
Old 08-12-2009, 08:59 PM   #10
abbymae

"I'm already wearing girl's underwear," said Kevin, "I don't think it can get much worse."
Emily smiled, revealing her cute, little dimples. "I dare you," she started and then chuckled a little, "to go out in the hallway," she laughs more, "go out in the hallway and over to the." Emily can't even finish talking because she's laughing so much now. This makes Kevin worried.
"I'll just say it," Danielle interrupts, "Go out in the hallway. Walk over to the ice machine at the end of the hall. Stick five ice cubes in each bra cup, and 5 in your underwear. Then come back."
Kevin gapes at her. "No way!" he says, "you're crazy if you think I'm going to do that!"
"Oh come on," says Madison, "We'll give you your clothes back afterwards."
"Yeah," says Katie, "and we did the dares you gave us, so you have to do the dares we give you."
Kevin contemplated for a moment. He figured it was late, and he's a fast guy. The chances of anyone seeing him. He stood up, and the girls cheered. He went outside and closed the door behind him. Being out there, alone, in girls underwear, he suddenly felt extremely vulnerable. He looked to his right, and saw the ice machine 20 or so yards away. He quickly tip toed his way over. He opened the door, and felt the coldness on his half-naked body. He inserted the ice cubes in the bra cups one by one. They barely fitted. Then he began inserting them in the thong...one...two...oh so cold...three...he had enough...maybe the girls won't notice...he could say they slipped out...yes...that's what he'll do. He closed the machine and began to tiptoe back. He reached the room and knocked.
"Who is it?" Madison asked in a singsong voice.
"Kevin," said Kevin, "who do you fucking think?"
"Kevin, do I have to wash your mouth out with soap?" said Katie in an equally annoying tone as Madison.
"Just open the door," said Kevin, "....please?"
"Take off your bra, and slide it under the door," said Madison in a commanding tone.
Kevin did so without a problem. He was more than happy to get the stupid thing off.
"There," he said, "No let me in."
"Now your panties," said Danielle.
"Fuck this," said Kevin.
"Okay then," said Katie, "stay out there, or go back to your room...but wait, your room key is in here."
That's when Kevin heard the voices. It was his roommates. He could hear them, just around the corner. Fuck, he thought. If these guys see me like this, they will never let me live it down. And with that, he pulled the thong down and shoved it under the door. The door opened just as quickly and he pushed his way inside, slamming the door behind him.
Emily picked up the thong. "How come there's only three ice cubes?" she asked.
Kevin stood there with a guilty look on his face, his hands covering up his manhood.
"That's not the only thing he lied about," Katie snarls as she reaches out and grabs Kevin's balls, squeezing hard. Kevin screams. And Katie just laughs, and she drags him over to the closer bed. The other girls watch, a little shocked by how violent Katie has become.
"Anyone got anything to tie him with?" Katie asks as she pushes him down on his back on the bed. Then she climbs up on top and straddles him, all the while still grabbing his balls. Kevin has tears in his eyes now, and his whole body feels numb.
Danielle, Madison and Emily start to tie his hands and feet to the sides of the bed using various pieces of clothing. Danielle shoves a sock in Kevin's mouth, and Madison blindfolds him with a skarf. Convinced that he is tied down and can't escape, Katie releases her hold of his balls, and she gets off of him.
"Now," says Katie, and laughs evily, "your punishment begins."

Last edited by abbymae; 08-12-2009 at 09:14 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 04:46 AM   #11
overlord

ooOOOoooo its getting intresting
overlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 10:23 AM   #12
Nohbdy123

Really good stuff but I think the switch from a game of truth or dare to s/m was pretty abrupt.
Nohbdy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 06:53 AM   #13
issabella

Would love for this to continue!!

Dislikes: CBT, anal,

Limits: permanent,blood, scat, family, full public, pics, hard anal

Album of some of the clothes I have:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16612

I AM A SLAVE TO ALL OF GETDARE AND ESPECIALLY TO MISTRESS BUBBLES
issabella is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk