Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-08-2024, 10:10 AM   #1
rules2liveby

Female F looking for rules for daily life

well a new year is just around the corner so im looking for new rules again! this has been such a fun part of my life i cant imagine it without rules.
ive gotten pretty good at everything i had been practicing. i expect a lot of the rules to come back in some way, such as no underwear(i dont even own bras currently) or wearing plugs during the day. but im also looking for some serious creativity! harder, more complex, anything that will make the rules more fun!

if you are interested in helping me long term id want to chat a little more so you can learn a bit about me to make more tailored rules. some basic things are im 28, an accountant, single and living alone in a fairly large house secluded in the back of a cul de sac.
i am always looking to explore new kinks, and almost never find kinks i dont enjoy, so bring your most interesting ones! i dont like stifling creativity so i dont set hard limits, but will just communicate if i wont/cant follow something.
i hope to either see lots of rule suggestions or someone to control me long term! if you want to help more long term or just send a single rule, please come into my dms!
rules2liveby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 10:30 AM   #2
themasterman

What sort of rules are you looking for? Things out in public more? What toys do you have? Do you plan on posting here or on a blog what rules you’re following and how they are going? Anything you’ve seen others do and want to try but haven’t yet?

I am currently making a name for myself in the getdare community. I have long been on getdare but kept to talking to people privately.

I specialize in giving humiliation, hidden public, orgasm control, tpe, long and short term, and overall creative dares.

I will not be responding to most pms I get, you have been warned.

My profile is currently under construction so expect changes as I find my footing in a new community.
themasterman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, rules, tpe