Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-16-2023, 12:02 PM   #1
dare__slave

Female Control my nights 22f

Just as the title says, please control my nights!

I live with my parents, but they go to bed early around 9 or 10, and I usually stay up until the early hours of the morning.

My nights have been way too boring lately, and I feel like I’m losing my kinkyness. I need to be told how to spend my nights/mornings to make me remember how much of a slut I really am.

My only rules are that you stay within my limits and make sure its nothing that will easily get me caught by my family if they happen to wake up.

Don’t hold back!!! You can even choose to focus on my dislikes if you wish! Just please help turn me back into a slut who loves to be controlled!

loves: diapers, spanking, pee control, orgasm control, hidden public, wetting, anal, clothing control

dislikes: hard pain, non-hidden public, messing

limits: orgasms, permanent, pics/vids, family/friends

toys: diapers, pull-ups, vibrator wand, anal plugs, dildos, tunnel plug, speculum, nipple/clit pumps, leather paddle
dare__slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 01:10 PM   #2
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

Try a night where you are strapped and not allowed to use the toilet until you've orgasmed 6 times. You also have to drink a small glass of water each hour that you're awake. Keep that diaper on until you get up in the morning.

Report for every dare you try out.
Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 01:47 PM   #3
dare__slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
Try a night where you are strapped and not allowed to use the toilet until you've orgasmed 6 times. You also have to drink a small glass of water each hour that you're awake. Keep that diaper on until you get up in the morning.

Report for every dare you try out.
I will try this one tonight! Should I start it right when my parents go to bed?

And yes, I will report for every dare I get!

loves: diapers, spanking, pee control, orgasm control, hidden public, wetting, anal, clothing control

dislikes: hard pain, non-hidden public, messing

limits: orgasms, permanent, pics/vids, family/friends

toys: diapers, pull-ups, vibrator wand, anal plugs, dildos, tunnel plug, speculum, nipple/clit pumps, leather paddle
dare__slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2023, 03:33 PM   #4
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

If you're going to ask, I'm going to say to start as soon as dinner is done...
Old 10-16-2023, 04:06 PM   #5
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare__slave View Post
Just as the title says, please control my nights!

I live with my parents, but they go to bed early around 9 or 10, and I usually stay up until the early hours of the morning.

My nights have been way too boring lately, and I feel like I’m losing my kinkyness. I need to be told how to spend my nights/mornings to make me remember how much of a slut I really am.

My only rules are that you stay within my limits and make sure its nothing that will easily get me caught by my family if they happen to wake up.

Don’t hold back!!! You can even choose to focus on my dislikes if you wish! Just please help turn me back into a slut who loves to be controlled!
You are to wear your chastity belt each night, sunset to sunrise continuously.
Old 10-16-2023, 10:25 PM   #6
leeroc101

Set an alarm on your phone for midnight and leave it in the living room 'by accident'. You may retrieve it after the alarm starts going off and only while wearing a diaperand anal plug with your pacifier and bottle in hand. Try to set the alarm for a volume that your parents will only hear if they're still awake.

Dare 2(separate): depending on what kind of house/neighborhood you live in, this may be too risky. start drinking a glass of water an hour at midnight on the morning when your trash gets picked up. Wet your diaper when needed. You may only change your diaper to a new one while standing next to your trash can by the curb. If you're extra daring, do it by a neighbors trash can on a day that isn't trash day.

Hope these aren't too much. I've done similar dares with my roommate sleeping but our house is old enough that unless I'm outside his door, I'll have noises to warn me he's awake and about so I can hide.

Likes: Humiliation, Risky Public (but not caught), Pet Play, Crossdressing, bondage

Pushing it: Pee, light pain(will update)

Hard limit: Scat, harsh pain, long term anything (chastity, nudity ect), social suicide, very public

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e4317.07857768

Kik: OttersInPublic

Last edited by leeroc101; 10-16-2023 at 10:27 PM.
leeroc101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 10:06 PM   #7
ReallyMadHermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow2 View Post
You are to wear your chastity belt each night, sunset to sunrise continuously.
My vote is the chastity belt stays on sunrise to sunset, make this slut crave her evenings where she can take it off to play after being double plugged all day without being able to touch herself.
ReallyMadHermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 10:54 AM   #8
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

Spend an evening wearing just a diaper and t-shirt, doing everything else normally from the time people head to bed. Dildo and plug inserted the whole time. If you have trouble with things slipping out, double diaper and get the inner one to start swelling up.

Likes: Diapers, pee control, wetting, anal, hidden public, crossdressing
Dislikes: lightly hidden public
Limits: Family, Scat, full public
Old 11-04-2023, 06:12 AM   #9
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

Any updates? There were more nights intended than reported.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, control me, night, nighttime, slut control