Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-27-2023, 08:48 PM   #1
risks

Default Love and Cocktails

Hey, this is a new story series I'm starting.
The will be cocktails in most chapters at the end of the chapter I will have small ingredients and how to guide on how to make the cocktail if any of them grab your fancy. Please drink responsibly - Risks

Chapter 1

Chris was wiping down the bar. Steve suddenly runs around the corner “Hey something urgent has come up are you okay closing up”.
Chris let out a small sigh “Sure” he put his hand up and Steve threw the keys. Chris caught them and put them in his pocket. “Thanks, you're a lifesaver said Steve already halfway out the door. Chris was 23 he was slim he had a bit of muscle and he was the head barman of a fancy restaurant called “The Glass Fire”. Scarlet walks up to the bar. Scarlet had a great figure she wasn’t very tall and had long fiery red hair. “Hey did Steve just leave?” she asked.
“Yeah once you’ve finished your stuff you free to go” Chris replied.
Scarlet leaned on the bar “Oh i already finished my work soooo would you be able to make me a cocktail?”. Chris looked at the bar he hadn’t cleaned and put away all his cocktail stuff. “Sure what would you like?” he asked.
“ Oh I want you to decide mr barman” said scarlet with a devilish smile. Chris grinned back and thought for a second. Chris then picked up two strawberries and sliced them up finely and put them into a rocks glass he then sliced a lemon in half and crushed half with his hand with his other hand underneath to catch any seeds that fell out the lemon. He then turned around a picked up a bottle of maple syrup from the back and poured a little into the glass. Chris then picked up a muddler and begane to finely mush the strawberries, syrup and lemon juice as Scarlet watched on with intrigue. Chris then picked up a jigger and poured a double shot of bourboun into lifting the bottle high and then low for a little bit of showman ship and then tipped the jigger into the glass. Chris then scooped up a few big ice cubes and dropped them into the glass he then put in a short splash of soda. Chris then picked up a final strawberry and very carefully he used a knife to cut a straweberry into a rose and then carefully placed in onto the edge of the glass. Chris then put a small straw into the glass and passed it to Scarlet “there you go one kentucky kiss”.

Scarlet looked at the beautiful drink infront of her “well lets hope it tastes as good as it looks” she said. Scarlet took a small sip the strong bourbon but with the sweetness of maple syrup worked together really well. “Okay wow that is really good” said Scarlet taking another sip. “Why thank you that will be £7” said Chris holding out his hand jokingly.
“Its that good i almost feel like I should actually pay you aaaaalmost” said Scarlet laughing and with a cheeky wink. “This drink isn’t on the menu though why not?” asked Scarlet a tad confused. “It’s not a very popular drink so i save it for special occasions” said Chris.
“Well im honoured” said Scarlet fluttering her eye lashes. Chris then went back to cleaning the bar while Scarlet chatted to him and finished her drink.

They stepped out the bar as Chris locked the door. “Thank you for the drink” said Scarlet.
“No problem glad you liked it” said Chris smiling. They both said goodbye and walked of separate ways home.

If you would like to make the cocktail:

2 large fresh strawberries, sliced
1/2 ounce lemon juice
1/2 ounce maple syrup
2 ounces bourbon whiskey
1 splash club soda
Fresh strawberry, for garnish

In an old-fashioned glass, add the strawberries, lemon juice, and maple syrup. Muddle well, until the berries are mashed.
Add the bourbon and fill the glass with ice. Stir well.
Add a splash of club soda.
Garnish with a strawberry. Serve and enjoy.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 08-04-2023, 11:21 AM   #2
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

Really creative idea, looming forward to more!

kik: tallishguy90
PM Dares
Sorry! counter: 3/15 1 RO outstanding
Deny Dick December:3/6
tallishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tallishguy for this post:
Old 08-07-2023, 10:04 AM   #3
risks

Hey glad to see some nice comments and Dm's about the new story as it's very different to my other stuff.
Drinks responsibly or not - Risks

Chapter 2

Bye see you tomorrow said two of the servers as they went out the side door and went home. Chris was on the close with Scarlet again. Chris took out a glass and poured himself a cider. Scarlet watched him and said “I guess being barman comes with its perks” Chris laughed and said “Well we finished an hour early so if you want a drink be my guest”.
“What is our most popular cocktail?” asked Scarlett.
“Probably has to be an espresso martini” replied Chris. This was a silence “let me guess you want one” said Chris in a sarcastic tone.
“Oh wow that so kind of you” said Scarlett in an overly high tone of voice. Chris rolled his eyes and picked up on half of his Boston shaker and put it under the coffee machine and pressed a button for a double espresso. He then took the other half and poured in some vanilla vodka and coffee liquor while doing some flourishes with the bottles to look fancy. Chris then took the double espresso poured it into the other shaker put some ice in and closed the shaker. “Okay now give me your hands” said Chris Scarlet put out her hands “okay now hold it like this and then shake as hard as possible or else you won’t get the fancy foam layer on top”. Scarlett started shaking the shaker really hard and her beautiful fiery red hair shook everywhere. Chris laughed and then grabbed a martini glass. Scarlet handed him the shaker back “there you go the best-shaken martini in the world” she said.
“Oh really” said Chris as he smacked the side of the shaker to loosen it and then fine-strained it into a martini glass. He slid the glass over to Scarlet and then handed her 3 coffee beans. “Now you just need to garnish it with these,” Chris said. Scarlet took the coffee beans and delicately placed them on her drink. “TA DAAAA” cheered Scarlet.
“Wow beautiful that's Instagram worthy” said Chris. Scarlet pulled out her phone and took a quick photo.

Chris then walked around to the other side of the bar and sat down on the sofa area. Scarlet sat next to him on the sofa and had a small sip of her drink. “So what do you think?” asked Chris. “Ermm it’s okay although I'm not really a fan of coffee” replied Scarlet.
“THEN WHY DID YOU ASK FOR AN ESPRESSO MARTINI” shouted Chris holding in his laughter. “I thought the alcohol might make it taste nicer” replied Scarlet in hysterics “I mean it actually does I prefer this over a regular coffee”.
”Okay - Okay that’s fair” said Chris while taking another sip of his Cider.
“Anyway I just like watching you make the cocktails” said Scarlet.
“Well, maybe next time you should make me a cocktail” said Chirs giving her a small shoulder nudge. “Well aslong as you teach me that can be arranged” replied Scarlet with a cheeky wink. After a little more talking Scarlet finished her drink. “Anyway im not on a finish with you for a few days now so you will have to wait for that cocktail” she gave him a small kiss on the cheek and then picked up her stuff and left. The entire time she left Chris’s eyes were glued to her. What had just happened?

If you would like to make the cocktail:
2 ounces vodka
1/2 ounce coffee liqueur (usually Kahlúa)
1 ounce espresso, freshly brewed (or cold brew concentrate)
1/2 ounce simple syrup
Garnish: coffee beans

Add vodka, coffee liqueur, espresso and simple syrup to a shaker filled with ice and shake until well-chilled.

Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.

Garnish with 3 coffee beans.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 12:31 PM   #4
redtiger

Fun story, I love it. I kindof wish alcohol did not react so badly with my medication. These drinks sound fabulous.
redtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to redtiger for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk