Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-12-2024, 02:33 AM   #1
RichardHarris

Red face Messy self bondage

I'll be staying in a hotel in the UK on 24th April 2024. I'm really enjoying messy play and would like to play some more in the hotel. I'm male by the way.

Last time I did this, I did a poo in a bath, peed on it then spread it all across the bath. Then I lay down in the bath and restrained my hands with velcro straps. It was fun to lay in it for a while but I feel I wanted more this time.

So this time, I'm thinking of buying some proper handcuffs so I'll need to do something potentially disgusting to get the keys before I can get released. Would love to incorporate some messy food into it, get real covered in it, I'm thinking some honey, flour and water, some eggs perhaps, and also happy to include poo and pee again. My current plan is to fill the plugged bath or shower if that's what the hotel has with the mess, lay down in it with my hands cuffed behind me and have the keys in a difficult to get to spot, but willing to try anything more ambitious / disgusting / messy. Any ideas?

Will share the outcome here, or via any popular social media, I'm on most apps.

Toys - handcuffs (once I buy them) / chastity cage / realistic suction dildo / nipple clamps / butt plug / female swim suit / anything messy I can buy in the supermarket
Likes - bondage / chastity / messy play / toilet play
Limits - public exposure / anything illegal / long term marks
RichardHarris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 04:34 AM   #2
Missthegirl

Why not fill up a bucked with all kind of food and pee (best is wood out of jars with juice)

Now put the key from your cuffs inside it and cuff your hands

Only way to get the key is with your mouth so goodluck

Missthegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 06:06 AM   #3
RichardHarris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missthegirl View Post
Why not fill up a bucked with all kind of food and pee (best is wood out of jars with juice)

I love the bucket idea. Perfect messy and potentially disgusting escape route from the cuffs. Really would be nasty to stick my whole face in there to get them back. Thanks I'll be using that.
Old 04-17-2024, 05:05 AM   #4
RichardHarris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missthegirl View Post

I've received my handcuffs, just need to see if I can actually open them when I'm cuffed behind my own back now.

1 week till I go on this trip if anyone has any other ideas as to how to be a little more messy? I've been told that marshmallow 'fluff' is really difficult to get off so I will be including that in any predicament.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, chastity, messy, scat, toilet