Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-20-2024, 10:04 AM   #331
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
how much soaked are your boobs? and how much are you willing to risk to be allowed to cum from me? try to convince me ...you know what I like..
Slut-to-use's boobs are completely.covered in her drool!

Slut-to-use aslo completed four more edges th9ugh she had to space them out she.still edged. it's like she is addicted aaargh! She must leave some in the tank for r0ver's dare in about 20 minutes!

But Slut-to-use is now super super desperate to get more permissions to cum! She is ready to take more hits to her dignity ready to do even riskier dares to earn your permissiojn to cum!

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 10:16 AM   #332
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyEm View Post
Slut-to-use's boobs are completely.covered in her drool!

Slut-to-use aslo completed four more edges th9ugh she had to space them out she.still edged. it's like she is addicted aaargh! She must leave some in the tank for r0ver's dare in about 20 minutes!

But Slut-to-use is now super super desperate to get more permissions to cum! She is ready to take more hits to her dignity ready to do even riskier dares to earn your permissiojn to cum!
Like what Slut-to-use? let me understand.. like when your flatmate is back putting on a loose loose tank top long enough to cover you ass and nothing else and not cleaning your boobs from the drool... and showing to him like this leaning down to give him a good peek at your wet naked boobs? then I may think about giving permission to cum.. but only after you have done r0ver's dare.. he is a friend.. I do not want to disappoint him

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 10:24 AM   #333
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
How about a task you'll perform twice.

First go and get one of your flatmate's shoes.
Time yourself as you edge three times.
You must be naked, somewhere in your flat other than your bedroom and you need to be sniffing and licking the shoe as you edge. After the first edge spank your pussy 10 times, your ass 10 times and twist each nipple 10 times.
After the second do them 20 times and 30 times after the third.

Now if you want to orgasm you have to do the task again with the other shoe from the pair, but you must wait.
Take the time you took to do the task the first time and add a third (so if it took 15 minutes, you add another 5 minutes for 20 in total). You'll do the task somewhere else in the flat, but again not in your bedroom.
You must start the task a second time no earlier than this amount of time before your flatmate is due back. If you manage the task before he returns you may cum. But you to do it whilst continuing to sniff his shoe and may not return to your bedroom. If you have to stop so or move somewhere else so you don't get caught, then sorry, but no O
Depserate slut is about to start part two!! Wish her luck!!

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 10:26 AM   #334
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Depserate slut is about to start part two!! Wish her luck!!
Wishing you luck.
Whether it's good luck or bad luck is another matter
r0ver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 10:47 AM   #335
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Desperate slut did it she edged three times while sniffing and lickjng her flatmate's other shoe!! All the spanking espwcially the pussy spanking across the various tasks has taken it's toll though, the last edge took a long time to come, Desperate slut's pussy feeling sore from all the spanks, pleasure talkng longer to register! Which meant she was forced to worship his shoe for longer than she wanted to. That must please you she guesses. Worst were the last 30 spanks Desperate slut's pussy is red and hurtjng. But strangely it hasn't curtailed her desperation unlike the other day. In fact she is more desperate to cum! Probably because two permissions are now in the bag, three more to go!

My dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 10:50 AM   #336
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Like what Slut-to-use? let me understand.. like when your flatmate is back putting on a loose loose tank top long enough to cover you ass and nothing else and not cleaning your boobs from the drool... and showing to him like this leaning down to give him a good peek at your wet naked boobs? then I may think about giving permission to cum.. but only after you have done r0ver's dare.. he is a friend.. I do not want to disappoint him
Slut-to-use doesn't own such a long tank top but she has another top that could work it is short sleeved with a scoop neck, very loose, and will just about cover her arse cheeks. Is that okay? Slut-to-use is still hesitant to expose all of her.boobs to her flatmate can she lean far enough to show a lot but not all??

My dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 10:56 AM   #337
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Slut-to-use doesn't own such a long tank top but she has another top that could work it is short sleeved with a scoop neck, very loose, and will just about cover her arse cheeks. Is that okay? Slut-to-use is still hesitant to expose all of her.boobs to her flatmate can she lean far enough to show a lot but not all??
Slut-to-use.. the short sleeved top can do.. but you have to wear only this top and your boobs must be still drenched in your drool.. and you better show the more you can to you flatmate to have a chance to be allowed to cum from me...

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 11:00 AM   #338
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Slut-to-use.. the short sleeved top can do.. but you have to wear only this top and your boobs must be still drenched in your drool.. and you better show the more you can to you flatmate to have a chance to be allowed to cum from me...
Thank you very much!! Slut-to-use has to return to work for a while, she received a few emails while she was busy losing her dignity... she will work jn her room but do it naked while wearing the ball gag so that she keeps drooling onto her boobs... keeping them ready for her flatmate for whne he returns...

My dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 11:06 AM   #339
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Thank you very much!! Slut-to-use has to return to work for a while, she received a few emails while she was busy losing her dignity... she will work jn her room but do it naked while wearing the ball gag so that she keeps drooling onto her boobs... keeping them ready for her flatmate for whne he returns...
waiting to read how it goes with flatmate to see.. if I will give you my permission to cum.. Slut-to-use

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 12:18 PM   #340
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Slit-to-uae's flatmate arrived shortly after she had resumed work. Her clit twitched when she heard the front door.open (Slut-to-use's room is nearest to the door), which took her by surprise. She ensured she finished all her emails before she got up. This also ensured her boobs were.once again completely covered in her drool! Slut-to-use removed her gag and quickly.put on her loose deep neck short sleeve top and practiced leaning in front of the mirror. She realised that irrespective of the angle leaning more thna 45 degrees would expose at least one nipple, possibly both dependong on the angle. So she had to bend slightly.less than that to reveal as much as possible without revealing too much. Bendong more would also.make the top hike.up above her arse so she had to.be careful. Her boobs were looking wet and glistening which addded to the humiliation!

Slut-to-use's clit.twitched again as she exited her room. Her flatmate was sitting in the lounge armchair watching the telly. He greeted her, looked at her, looked away then looked right back at her again

Slut-to-use went to the kitchen smile at his double take. She started preparing coffee then asked him he he wanted any. He said yes and Slut-to-use smiled again, perfect chance to bend over! She went back into the lounge with the coffee, then leaned over to place his on the small table next to him. Slut-to-use realised that because she was standing and he was sitting she would need to bend more tha n 45 degrees to reveal as much of her boobs as she can and cursed inwardly. She hadn't thoight of this scenario when she was practicing. It was too late now, Slut-to-use was too horny to back out, and another clit twich gave her courage. She bent far more than 45 degrees to place the mug on the table. She didn't look at him but she could literally feel his eyes stare down her loose top!

With no.idea how.much she had just revealed, Slut-to-use then went and sat on the other armchair next to him, and stretched her legs out onto the footrest in front of her. 10 minutes of idle chat followed during whoch he tried his best not to obviosuly look at Slut-to-use's thighs and legs. Slut-to-use admittedly enjoyed this! Then she finished her coffee just after he was done with his, stood up and bent over to pick up his empty mug. This time Slut-to-use watched him through the corner of her eyes, and saw him looking down her top. Slut-to-use didn't want to leave any doubt that he had seen her boobs! Proof collected, Slut-to-use straightened, went to the kitchen, deposited the mugs into the doshwasher and went to her room. She had to pass him again to go to her room and could again feel his eyes on her checking her out from.behind!

Slut-to-use is back in her room now, her clit is twitching a lot, she tried to check in front of the mirror how much she revealed but the angle was obviously different for him so she isn't sure. But there is a fair chance she revealed too much!!

Slut-to-use.really hopes this performance is enough to earn your permission to cum!

My dirtycode
The following user says Thank You to MillyEm for this post:
Old 03-20-2024, 12:42 PM   #341
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Slit-to-uae's

In her desperation, Desperate Slut seems to have given herself yet another moniker. Slit-to-use seems pretty apt
r0ver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 01:06 PM   #342
yezsir
getDare Succubus

How sneaky do you think that you can be desperate slut? Do you think that you can grab your male flatmates pair of running shoes and take them back to your room while you hump then and edge 5 times from that?

Likes: humiliation, tease and denial, edging, light CBT, bathroom control

Dislikes / punishments: hard CBT, piss, CEI

Limits: public, blood, permanent, scat, getting others involved

PM Dares

Kik: bills_b24
yezsir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 01:59 PM   #343
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Slit-to-uae's flatmate arrived shortly after she had resumed work. Her clit twitched when she heard the front door.open (Slut-to-use's room is nearest to the door), which took her by surprise. She ensured she finished all her emails before she got up. This also ensured her boobs were.once again completely covered in her drool! Slut-to-use removed her gag and quickly.put on her loose deep neck short sleeve top and practiced leaning in front of the mirror. She realised that irrespective of the angle leaning more thna 45 degrees would expose at least one nipple, possibly both dependong on the angle. So she had to bend slightly.less than that to reveal as much as possible without revealing too much. Bendong more would also.make the top hike.up above her arse so she had to.be careful. Her boobs were looking wet and glistening which addded to the humiliation!

Slut-to-use's clit.twitched again as she exited her room. Her flatmate was sitting in the lounge armchair watching the telly. He greeted her, looked at her, looked away then looked right back at her again

Slut-to-use went to the kitchen smile at his double take. She started preparing coffee then asked him he he wanted any. He said yes and Slut-to-use smiled again, perfect chance to bend over! She went back into the lounge with the coffee, then leaned over to place his on the small table next to him. Slut-to-use realised that because she was standing and he was sitting she would need to bend more tha n 45 degrees to reveal as much of her boobs as she can and cursed inwardly. She hadn't thoight of this scenario when she was practicing. It was too late now, Slut-to-use was too horny to back out, and another clit twich gave her courage. She bent far more than 45 degrees to place the mug on the table. She didn't look at him but she could literally feel his eyes stare down her loose top!

With no.idea how.much she had just revealed, Slut-to-use then went and sat on the other armchair next to him, and stretched her legs out onto the footrest in front of her. 10 minutes of idle chat followed during whoch he tried his best not to obviosuly look at Slut-to-use's thighs and legs. Slut-to-use admittedly enjoyed this! Then she finished her coffee just after he was done with his, stood up and bent over to pick up his empty mug. This time Slut-to-use watched him through the corner of her eyes, and saw him looking down her top. Slut-to-use didn't want to leave any doubt that he had seen her boobs! Proof collected, Slut-to-use straightened, went to the kitchen, deposited the mugs into the doshwasher and went to her room. She had to pass him again to go to her room and could again feel his eyes on her checking her out from.behind!

Slut-to-use is back in her room now, her clit is twitching a lot, she tried to check in front of the mirror how much she revealed but the angle was obviously different for him so she isn't sure. But there is a fair chance she revealed too much!!

Slut-to-use.really hopes this performance is enough to earn your permission to cum!
Good job Slut_to_use I think if he got a clear view of your soaked boobs and nipples you deserve to be allowed to cum by me..but it seems you have some doubt about this so if you get sure he got a clear view, even leaning one more time in front of him.. or any other way you may think (ask him? Better test in front of mirror? ) I give you my permssion to cum.

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode

Last edited by Eli_; 03-20-2024 at 02:02 PM.
Old 03-20-2024, 02:03 PM   #344
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Good job Slut_to_use I think if he got a clear view of your soaked boobs and nipples you deserve to be allowed to cum by me..but it seems you have some doubt about this so if you get sure he got a clear view, even leaning one more time in front of him.. or any other way you may think (ask him? Better test in front of mirror? ) I give you my permssion to cum.
But Slut-to-use is sure she gave him a better look than she originally intended to! Won't you please reconsider??

My dirtycode
Old 03-20-2024, 02:06 PM   #345
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezsir View Post
How sneaky do you think that you can be desperate slut? Do you think that you can grab your male flatmates pair of running shoes and take them back to your room while you hump then and edge 5 times from that?
Desperate slut is not sure it's doable especially if he is still on the armchair in the lounge as he can see the shoe cabinet from there. But maybe he's gone to his room. Would desperate slut get your permission to cum if she does manage it?

My dirtycode
The following user says Thank You to MillyEm for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk