Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-16-2013, 07:48 AM   #1
jacksub

Post harsh and humiliating

right this will be fr offline slaves really and its not for everyone depends on your limits

you will need a chastity device with a small key and a bowl preferably a dog bowl
the lock for the chastity device should have a small key really rope or handcufffs
right steps

first off you will have the slave swollow the key or make him think he has how witch ever one is up to you but i would say its best to make him think he hs swallowed the key (as its safer) you can do this by using a small ice cube or a pice of bread and show him te key in it then make him get ready for it as he doing it jut swtich it then put itin his mouth then just swallow then for the fun part when he needs the loo make him go in the bowl then handcuffs his hands behind his back then make him lay on his front and put he bowl by his head and tell him to find the key to get unlocked and tell him he must make sure the key is not in there if he dont find it as the remainder will go down the loo so there goes the key if he has misted it

as i said its bepends on your limits if its for you, and honestly its notfor me i just tought it will be harsh

if you have any ideas how to improve or how yo think of it just post below

my limits are public, friends/family, illegal, bestality,anything against common sense
dislikes: sact,cum play,crossdress
jacksub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to jacksub for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk